View Poll Results: What Boycott Focus Would You Like to See in MAY?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boycott Restraurants Where Illegals Work

5 13.51%
  • Continue the Poultry Boycott for May

6 16.22%
  • Run on Banks that Give Illegals Home Loans - take your money out and put it into a bank that doesn't have those practices

6 16.22%
  • Boycott McDonalds and Burger King (supporters of La Raza)

17 45.95%
  • Other - Please post your idea!

3 8.11%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELP CHOOSE OUR MAY BOYCOTT FOCUS

Please help to decide what our May Boycott Focus will be. Here is the Poll. Please make YOUR voice heard in this decision. Thanks.

The Decision will be made by a combination of the poll results and a vote by our Revere Runners, we will make a decision on this on April 27th. We will set up the NEW Boycott focus where the Poultry Boycott announcement now is.

To Join the Revere Runners Communication Network, go to

http://revererunners.proboards104.com

To Clarify: There are two levels to OUR Boycott.

1) The General Boycott: The General Boycott's targets and goals are embodied in the OPEN LETTER TO AMERICAN BUSINESS AND THE US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20983.html

After signing that petition (or even if you don't want to sign it, for some reason, but want to participate in the general boycott), you will be participating in a very broadly ranged boycott of ANY company that hires or has hired illegals, ANY company that uses the new "guestworkers", should we be unfortunate enough to be forced into such a program by our traitorous congress. You will also be participating in a Boycott against those who have funded La Raza and other seditionist groups. You will also be boycotting ANY company that outsources American jobs - AND THE LIST IS LONG! Because the US Chamber is guilty of lobbying for the guestworker program and outsourcing, you will be agreeing to boycott ANY business that is a member of the US Chamber.

THE GENERAL BOYCOTT IS PERMANENT - OR UNTIL A COMPANY CHANGES ITS WAYS. You are encouraged to add information about specific companies to the OPEN LETTER thread.

2)The Monthly Focus BoycottThis is FOCUSED on ONE particular target.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20961.html

We will have a poll set up to choose the next Boycott focuses every month. PLEASE LEND US YOUR IDEAS FOR THIS. This boycott action is good for those who cannot commit to the FULL GENERAL BOYCOTT. It is also a SPECIAL COMMUNICATION FOCUS for those who ARE participating in the GENERAL BOYCOTT.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20961.html

OUR BIGGEST CHALLENGE is getting the word out every month on the MONTHLY FOCUS BOYCOTT. We need EVERYONE"S participation in this TASK. Please see the accompanying thread concerning BOYCOTT COMMUNICATION - GETTING THE WORD OUT.

Help in the Communication Effort

THANK YOU to all who have participated, given us their ideas, and most of all - AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - WORKED ON THE COMMUNICATION PROCESS!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Hmmmm, can we actually name names like MacDonald's without getting sued? What about a more generic approach, say, FAST FOOD RESSTAURANTS.

I sort of thing the poultry boycott, since it was the first one and since I know that there are people just now hearing of it at all (I started talking about it in a couple chat rooms when I couldn't get on the boards earlier) might be a good thing to continue.

I grant you, it isn't easy around here not to eat any chicken but I think we could survive until the 1st of June.

I'm dying to hear what the others say.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, the April Boycott being our Beginning - We are still in process of learning the communication system. the Poultry Boycott is still going out on the Network. I tend to think that we should continue (I did not vote yet) the poultry boycott - just because its important to get some acknowledged results so people will see its an EFFECTIVE action and worth their participation.

But the poultry boycott is no hardship for me anyway - (well, no matzo ball soup is pretty rough, ) - so I defer to those whose families are clamoring for chicken. The alternative - TO PATRONIZE LOCAL POULTRY FARMERS - is certainly available during ANY poultry boycott - so one could still eat poultry if they could find a good source. KOSHER MEAT ESTABLISHMENTS would qualify for patronizing certainly, since their production standards are MUCH too strict to allow for using illegals with potential health issues in the production lines. The meat is more expensive, but good quality for your family.

I think we can target McDonalds specifically. But you are right that its best to make it more general. Except that there may be some Fast Food places that are not DOING any illegal support - and I hate to make people's kiddies suffer w/o their fast food snacks with summer coming up.

BTW: anyone who wants to become active in the COMMUNICATION aspect of the Boycott Actions, please go to this thread.
    https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forum ... ic&t=22779
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

DcSA, I didn't vote yet either. I'm flexible. I'm waiting for further comment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DcSA - you are so good!!! Thanks a million for all you are doing.

I will also not vote yet, as it doesn't matter. Yes, I think being the first industry, we haven't done 'justice' to the poultry industry - but that doesn't mean we can't come back to it later , if the vote goes otherwise.

So, I will go with the flow -

Is there anywhere we can determine what companies, such as poultry, etc., that don't hire illegals. I would like to start a list .

Good idea about the Kosher - my daughter just moved to NYC and that was her answer.

I think you can use their name, no sure about the logo though could be copyright trademark violation? I would like to boycott McD's and BK as I am sure they are large contributors to political campaigns in this country, nothing like hitting them in the old deep pockets, eh
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The banks will be a good one. Thing is how do we know which banks
    loan to illegals?
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I don't know how you would know what banks makes loans to illegals.

Oh, now I can tell you one bank that does (I am almost positive). It is owned by the poultry company!!!!!!!1

We were in AZ for a few months and needed a local bank for direct deposit - they couldn't deposit outside the state, they said. We had had an account with Bank One here in TExas for some years and decided to just use a branch there. There is an odd connection between the Texas Bank One and Az one. You can make deposits in AZ for the Texas bank, or make car payments, etc., but you have to open another account with the AZ bank.

So my husband did and told them he wanted a signiture card for me. Oh, no, I must come in - in person. Fill out the card in their presence - show a picture ID and SS card, and give a thumbprint. That angered me so much, I refused and we decided to just use it as an 'in and out' account and not leave money in there.

Imagine my anger a week later when we drove by that bank and there was a huge banner in Spanish that said they now accepted the matricula card as ID to open an account.

I had to prove every way possible who I was - the illegals only had to present a card issued by a foreign government that proved only that they were here illegally!!!!!!1

Bank One has been bought out by -- Chase, I think.

Yes, Bank One was bought out by Chase.
    They have a way for "people who have no social security number" set up to bank on line.

Bank Of America encourages people to send money "accross the border" so I'm inclined to believe they don't have any qualms about opening bank accounts for illegal aliens. I already drew any money I could put my hands on out of there, though. The rest has to wait until maturity because I'm not about to pay them a penalty or pay Uncle Sam any more of our hard earned dollars to hand over to illegals. That's like cutting off my nose to spite my face.

I choose McD's and Burger King because A: It's Narrow, B: It's simple and C: It's easily substitutible. Changing banks should be a long term goal because many, like me, have so much tied to their bank account they would have to change a lot of things just to change banks. Perhaps someone should write WaMu or other banks doing nationwide ad campaigns right now and urge them to court the 'anti-illegal' crowd by not support La Raza or other radical hispanic groups.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Bank Of America encourages people to send money "accross the border" so I'm inclined to believe they don't have any qualms about opening bank accounts for illegal aliens. I already drew any money I could put my hands on out of there, though. The rest has to wait until maturity because I'm not about to pay them a penalty or pay Uncle Sam any more of our hard earned dollars to hand over to illegals. That's like cutting off my nose to spite my face.
    they are also giving $60 million over a ten year period to La Raza

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast