View Poll Results: What Boycott Focus Would You Like to See in MAY?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boycott Restraurants Where Illegals Work

5 13.51%
  • Continue the Poultry Boycott for May

6 16.22%
  • Run on Banks that Give Illegals Home Loans - take your money out and put it into a bank that doesn't have those practices

6 16.22%
  • Boycott McDonalds and Burger King (supporters of La Raza)

17 45.95%
  • Other - Please post your idea!

3 8.11%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm in!

I don't eat at McD's or Burger King anyway. Burger King has really stupid ads by the way. (Just a side comment). I used to work at McD's in 1995 just for the summer. Everyone that was not in the public eye was Mexican. I don't know if they were illegal or not, but probably.

I disagree with eating at MacDonald's on the 1st of May to make up for the illegals. MacDonald's deserves to suffer. No help, no business-- think they would get the message? I don't eat at Burger King at all--ever.
    I can see good arguments on BOTH sides of this question. What I want to avoid is a dip in the OVERALL DAILY SALES DATA in the Fast Food Industry category. So what if we went out of our way to eat fast food that day -BUT ONLY in other- than- McD- and- BK places WHERE THERE ARE NOT ANY STAFFING PROBLEMS? I don't now which fast food we might be able to buy where no illegals are employed.

At least, if we are going to Boycott McD and BK on May 1st, I would like to see us doing a letter campaign next week to let them KNOW we are Boycotting them TOO - but for the opposite reason. And OUR boycott will last 2 months to permanently.

WE NEED TO GET ON THIS ASAP - LETTER CAMPAIGN STARTS TOMORROW, APRIL 19, 2006.

Anyone want to write us a sample letter to use for McDonald's and Burger King? We could use it as the Flyer, too.....AND IF YOU WANT TO MENTION WE WILL BE BOYCOTTING ANY FAST FOOD RESTAURANT THAT HIRES ILLEGALS - that would certainly be appropriate and doable. THE BOYCOTT WILL BE TWO MONTHS LONG.

IF NO ONE COMES UP WITH ANYTHING BY THE MORNING, I WILL WRITE ONE.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

How about something like this:

Dear MacDonalds/Burger King,

I just wanted to let you know that my family and I are participating in a nationwide boycott against MacDonalds and BurgerKing. Since you are notorious for hiring illegal aliens I will not be eating at any MacDonalds or BurgerKing anywhere in the USA during the months of May and June, 2006.

Do you realize that illegal aliens are not screened for disease when they sneak across the border looking for a job? This leaves our health at risk when they handle our food. They carry communicable diseases such as TB, Mumps, as well as virulent strains of pneumonia and digestive diseases. Many people have become violently ill after eating at fast food restaurants and I am convinced this is the reason why.

Many illegal aliens can't speak English. As a result, the orders are wrong. Furthermore, some of these people have serious attitude problems. People receiving the wrong food orders are afraid to send it back, knowing that someone may decide to spit in it or worse as a means of retaliation.

Our primary aim is to get jobs back for American workers. This is one way to force your hand to help us. If our government won't punish employers for hiring illegal workers, the American people will.
    These are my words, by the way. And I give my permission openly for anyone to use them as they see fit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds good for an individual letter. Thanks for responding. I'll put that up for a sample individual letter.

EVERYONE PARTICIPATING IN THE MAY BOYCOTT, PLEASE SEND McDONALD and BURGER KING THIS OR A SIMILAR LETTER TELLING THEM YOU WILL NOT BE BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS DURING MAY AND JUNE.

It will only take you a few minutes to do, and it will be very effective in confusing the issue on May 1st, because they will know that WE are boycotting them, too, but for the opposite reason.

Would you like to write a Flyer as well, JJ? It needs to be good as a public flyer, and also as a post to send out to our network. The flyer should mention the need to send a letter to the offenders and include their addresses. Also should include the length of the boycott.
    Thanks, Sylvia

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

DcSA, I'll try to dream up something short, sweet, and to the point. I have to go to work in awhile and I hope to get my laundry done before I go so it will probably be this evening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bump

I LOVE chicken but will continue to boycott all commercially produced brands until the 12th of never if I have to. I buy directly from the Amish now, who sell their free range chicken (as well as beef and pork) every Friday and Saturday at the local New Castle County Farmers Market.

Other than the occasional sub or cheesesteak, I never eat at fast food joints, neither does hubby.

I dont know if my local bank lends to illegals or not. Do you think they would tell me if I asked? There are 2 other local bank within a reasonable distance.

I don't know if local banks loan to illegals or not but I know that national banks like Bank of America, Chase and others do.

Grey Parrot do you know what goes clop clop bang bang? An Amish drive by.

My first post.

Count me & my wife in for May Boycott. We have some local McDonalds that appears to be (our guess) mostly illegal workers.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast