View Poll Results: What Boycott Focus Would You Like to See in MAY?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boycott Restraurants Where Illegals Work

5 13.51%
  • Continue the Poultry Boycott for May

6 16.22%
  • Run on Banks that Give Illegals Home Loans - take your money out and put it into a bank that doesn't have those practices

6 16.22%
  • Boycott McDonalds and Burger King (supporters of La Raza)

17 45.95%
  • Other - Please post your idea!

3 8.11%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wish yall could see how hard I laugh when I see what you all are writing as a counter protest of OUR soon-to-be protest. HA!!!! Good luck, your gonna need it!!

Quote Originally Posted by yuyi

I wish yall could see how hard I laugh when I see what you all are writing as a counter protest of OUR soon-to-be protest. HA!!!! Good luck, your gonna need it!!
    FUNNY. So we are going to need luck? At least all of us will be on the same page!
    I think all of them will need all the luck they can get to make sure that 12 million people aren't doing 12 million different things!

And I wish you could see how hard I laugh at people so worried they have to spy on what we are doing!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I dont know if my local bank lends to illegals or not. Do you think they would tell me if I asked? There are 2 other local bank within a reasonable distance.
    I'm quite sure they would NOT tell you the truth if you ask directly. so you want to pretend you have a friend - one who has an ITIN number but no SS# that is valid - who wants to buy a house. See if they tell you to have your friend to come in or not. There's your answer.

BTW - I want to thank all those who've been sending me pm's asking for assaignments for getting the word out. I've had an amazing response. I have to look for MORE forums to give people. I didn't know there were so many people here willing to work. Thank You all - you are the reason chicken is being dumped in GA for .19 lb. Never doubt yourselves and the power we have to work IN SOLIDARITY!

Thanks, Sylvia Alvarado
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Heh. I think just about ANYBODY can boycott Burger King and McDonalds well beyond one day. I mean those two suck money by the thousands everyday correct? But if you can't do anything else skipping, Mickey D's and Burger King and just grabbing a Subway isn't only just helping the cause. But its healthy too!

Taco Bell enjoys the reputation of having the highest cleanliness standards in the industry, by the way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm quite sure they would NOT tell you the truth if you ask directly. so you want to pretend you have a friend - one who has an ITIN number but no SS# that is valid - who wants to buy a house. See if they tell you to have your friend to come in or not. There's your answer.
    Ok, I am impressed. That is such a great idea!

ANYBODY can boycott Burger King and McDonalds well beyond one day
    Oh yeah! I've boycotted Burger King for the better part of six years now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AllAmerican, welcome aboard! We are happy to have you with us. Spread the word to everyone you can, OK?

I'll boycott Burger King and McDonald's for the month of May, that will be easier than chicken. I don't know if this report has anything to do with our boycott of chicken or not. What do you think?

Tyson, Pilgrim's Pride shares rise, production slows

Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:03 PM ET

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Shares of U.S. poultry companies moved sharply higher on Friday after brokerage company Credit Suisse upgraded shares of Tyson Foods Inc. (TSN.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and Pilgrim's Pride Inc (PPC.N: Quote, Profile, Research) to "outperform," claiming the industry appears to be slowing production.

A U.S. Agriculture Department report on Thursday showed eggs placed for meat production were down 1 percent from a year earlier and chicks being raised for meat production were down 3 percent.

On the New York Stock Exchange shares of Tyson Foods were up 88 cents, or 6.81 percent, to $13.80 and shares of Pilgrim's Pride were up $1.51, or 7.07 percent, at $22.87.

Chicken company shares had fallen on Thursday in reaction to Tyson cutting its forecasts for quarterly and fiscal year earnings due to poor results in its chicken and beef sectors.

"We believe the resilience of Tyson shares on the heels of their profit warning suggests that much of the bad news is already reflected in the stock," David Nelson, Credit Suisse analyst, said in a research report. "We are beginning to see a correction in the chicken oversupply situation."

http://today.reuters.com/investing/fina ... SHARES.xml

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast