View Poll Results: What Boycott Focus Would You Like to See in MAY?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boycott Restraurants Where Illegals Work

5 13.51%
  • Continue the Poultry Boycott for May

6 16.22%
  • Run on Banks that Give Illegals Home Loans - take your money out and put it into a bank that doesn't have those practices

6 16.22%
  • Boycott McDonalds and Burger King (supporters of La Raza)

17 45.95%
  • Other - Please post your idea!

3 8.11%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I say the banks. Take your money out of any accounts you have where they loan money to illegals.

Banks are where the money is and that is where our government could be hurt the most, plus it would give the banks a taste of true American justice.
    I agree for two reasons. First Mexico is actually boycotting McDonalds and illegals are staying home from work. They will take credit for lost revenue in the service industry. Secondly, banks allow the illegals to use the Metricula ID card (Mexican ID) to do bank transactions like send money back to Mexico. This is because they petition the U.S. Treasury to allow it in order to open up the market of the 12 million illegals.

Does anyone know of a bank that does not loan to illegals or accept the matricula card for checking accounts?

Ok, my thoughts.

Many of us have direct deposit for SS, some for wages, and bank drafts for things like insurance, etc. In order for us to get people interested in a boycott, we must make it as simple, painless, and doable as possible. To change banks is asking a lot of people to disrupt their lives, possibly delay their checks, run the risk of cancelled insurance, etc.

I might be able to explain and talk that little granny lady into not buying chicken or whatever, but I don't think I can get her to mess around with her SS check. Especially, when we don't know if there is a bank that doesn't cater to illegals - and if it is available in her area.

For some it is more complicated than just closing a checking and/or savings account.

Also, not sure a boycott on only fast food would be that effective. How many of us actually do fast food - on a regular basis? But a boycott against all eating establishments would be something most everyone could participate in -

Just thoughts -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I can understand that idea of boycotting ALL eating establishments. It would need to be for more than one day though, to make a difference.

I know my bank does not, it's a local bank in Washington (trixie, you might know it, Kitsap Bank? I saw you mention living in Puget Sound area, we did too and then moved back to Oregon). However, we do have direct deposit and if we had to cash a check, it would wind up costing us, and yes, we have our insurance on EFT withdrawal (as well as our ISP payment).

In order to have an effect, it would have to be like someone else here said, May being "eat at home month" and as many Americans willing to not go out to eat at all that month and give our money to businesses that hire illegals, or that corporations support groups like La Raza.

With Mc D's I have already sent them a long winded email stating my feelings and that my family will no longer purchase their foods so long as they support La Raza and hire illegals, also my relatives said the same, and are spreading the word.

Also the long term benefits would be saved money and better health (not that we go out ourselves frequently, but, every little bit counts). Although, I would like to see the little local restaurant that has only Americans as employees get that business, DQ seems to have only Americans working there from what I can see in our area.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, Elizabeth, I have heard of that bank. We were only there for a couple of months, but our son and DIL lived there for a couple of years. I love that area - hope to go back.

Oh, yes, the boycott would have to be for a month on the restaurants - or anything else for that matter.

And, as I said, if you know a place that doesn't hire illegals - then by all means, let's reward them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

looking at the votes, and considering what our main participants in the communication effort have said,

I'm thinking we could do this:

Continue the Poultry Boycott - but start the McDonald Boycott in May as well. The McD Boycott would then run two months - May/June - while we add in our third runner up - Run on Banks for June.

So it looks like this:

April and May 2006 - Poultry Industry
    May and June 2006 - McDonalds and Burger King. (Beginning on May 2nd - May 1st we would purposely BUY from them to counter the enemy's boycott - showing that THEY don't have enough power to put a dent in McD/BK. - THEN WE begin our boycott the next day and it lasts for 2 months!) Or should we help make the May 1st enemy's boycott really HURT McD and BK?
    June and July 2006 - Run on Banks
    July and August 2006 - Boycott all Restaurants that use illegal workers.
    August and September - ?
    September and October - ?

What are people's ideas on this solution? By having a two month boycott of each Focus - we are giving ourselves more time to get the word broadcast (esp the poultry which was our FIRST focus and our LEARNING experience). But we still bring in a new focus every month so everybody's pet idea gets its chance!

By having our focuses planned for 6 months - we have a better chance of getting the word spread VERY WELL because we can send out the WHOLE PLAN on the first alert, then follow up with reminders each month-.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

bump

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Count Me and my family and friends in. Those sound like some great choices. JOHNNY

Thanks for your support, Blackz28. Could you and family also join the Communicators trying to get the word out across the nation?

Paul Revere Runners Communication Network
    http://revererunners.proboards104.com

If you go and register, then leave your work preference in the General Area, I will code you in and you will be able to see your work board.

LETS UNIFY ON THIS ACTION AND GET THE WORD OUT! WE CAN DO IT! WE HAVE THE POWER!

WE NEED:

FLYER DISTRIBUTORS
    FORUM RUNNERS
    NEWPAPER CONTACTS
    RADIO SPOKESMEN

I like the idea of two month boycotts on each area we focus on. It's like a one-two punch. And if we plan far enough ahead to broadcast these boycotts well in advance, I believe the participation will be even greater.

I disagree with eating at MacDonald's on the 1st of May to make up for the illegals. MacDonald's deserves to suffer. No help, no business-- think they would get the message? I don't eat at Burger King at all--ever.

To be clear, will we be boycotting just those two or fast food in general?

I think we should boycott all fast food places that hire illegal aliens instead of just two MD's and BK.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast