Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Holy Cow! MSNBC Breakthrough! MS-13 threat. AmericanPatrol

It is 1:42am here on the East Coast and I had to crawl out of bed to tell you all what I just saw.

I thought I was dreaming.

MSNBC did a HUGE segment on the MS-13 threat against our Border Patrol.

They interviewed one Open Borders Lobby OBL, some liaison for the Mexican government. He was obviously in a state of panic trying to say Mexico is our friend. Mexico this and that and he even pushed the Guest Worker amnesty. You could tell by the tone of his voice he was playing deep defense.

Then, on the screen pops Glenn Spencer of American Border Patrol www.americanpatrol.com !!!

Glenn was cool and calm and he nailed it! They even gave him the last work to close the piece!

This is huge and coming on the tail of the Dobbs piece a few nights ago about Aztlan... I'm amazed.

The video of the MSNBC piece is not up at www.americanpatrol.com yet but I bet it will be soon.

The CAT is OUT of the bag. I repeat. The CAT is out of the bag.

W

PS: The Readers Digest source they had on the show mentioned North Carolina right off the bat when talking about the spread of MS-13. Someone call Rob Allyn & Co. and tell em it's over for their effort.

PSS: I cant find the video or coverage on the MSNBC site right now. If anyone can find it, please post video links or transcripts here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, GLORY BE! Maybe, just MAYBE, the WORLD is waking up. I KNOW you were awake, William, but it's gonna take the WORLD!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I can't wait to see this!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I saw it too and about fell out of my chair! Then Glenn Spencer, oh my gosh, someone pinch me! Are they finally getting it? Boy, I hope so!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Beware! Some already say this is just another ploy to convince us how badly we need to let the President spy on American citizens.

And I think the reason they are allowing the fact to be known is because of elections drawing near. TX governor Perry has jumped on the band wagon about gang members they have always sworn, and the local news still swears, aren't in this area. But Perry, like Bush, talks out of both sides of his mouth, as ususal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ANNOUNCER: From MSNBC world headquarters, here is Rita Cosby.

COSBY: Tonight, a potentially frightening and disturbing development in the battle to protect America‘s borders. The federal government is now warning Border Patrol agents that they could become the targets of hired assassins.

The confidential memo from the Department of Homeland Security says, quote, “Unidentified Mexican alien smugglers have agreed that the best way to deal with U.S. Border Patrol agents is to hire a group of contract killers.�

Joining us to talk more about the threat is former Border Patrol agent Jim Dorcy. And also with us is Sam Dealy of “Reader‘s Digest,� who recently wrote about the deadly gang, MS-13.

Jim, let me start with you. How serious is this threat?

JIM DORCY, FORMER BORDER CONTROL AGENT: I think it‘s a real serious threat. The Border Patrol is a real problem for the professional smugglers. They‘re cutting into their incomes. And I think it‘s something that they have to believe in and they have to take steps to protect themselves against.

COSBY: You know, Sam, the group that they‘re sort of talking about, these contract killers, is a group called MS-13. Tell us about this group. How dangerous is this group?

SAM DEALY, “READER‘S DIGEST�: Well, MS-13, they‘re not a bunch of pleasant guys, that‘s for certain. There‘s really three things that really stand out about them. One is that they‘re extraordinarily violent. They tend to use things like machetes and really carve people up.

The second is that they‘veâ€â€
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

There is that bogus poll again! What a lie. 72% favor amnesty.

Im tempted to break our rules here.

That is Bull.... !

W

Beware! Some already say this is just another ploy to convince us how badly we need to let the President spy on American citizens.
    I could careless if the President wants to wiretap phones and such. If it saves lives and prevents crime from happening, cool with me. If they can catch the bad guys that have done crimes, that cool too.

It's not like they are going to wire tap everyone in the country. And even if they did, why would it be a issue? Are you a criminal? Are you doing anything illegal you dont want them to know about? If not, why worry about it?

I am NOT a criminal. HAVE NEVER BROKEN a law. EXCEPT for speeding ONCE. BUT, I don't TRUST BUSH TO WIRETAP ANYONE because I think he would feel perfectly comfortable wiretapping ANYONE who disagreed with his POSITION ON ANYTHING. INCLUDING A GUESTWORKER PROGRAM. It is ONE THING to do wiretapping with a WARRANT. It is QUITE ANOTHER to IGNORE THE LAW AND DO IT WITHOUT A WARRANT. HELL NO I don't want George Bush wiretapping with impunity. ABOVE THE LAW??? NO SIRREE. Remember who HE says is the enemy??? ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST US. TAKE that as ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST HIM.

William--go ahead. BREAK the RULE. YOU DESERVE it. WHERE in the NAME OF God to they COME UP WITH THESE POLLS. I have never even HEARD of a POLL that said SEVENTY TWO PERCENT favored AMNESTY. THAT is a PILE OF IT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I agree with your point, Truism, but we have constitutional rights to protect citizens from the abusing of power. That's what we must protect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast