Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW,

I don't know about you girls, but my wife has used the term "obsessive" when referencing my attachment to the illegal immigrant issue.
    I can totaly relate to your statement. I too found myself becoming obsessive with the illegal issue. It's hard not to.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

You know, guys, there are times when obsessive is not a bad thing. It's how crappy stuff is dealt with.

As for husbands, I was married to a Lakota, who thought I was great, until I disagreed with him.

Finally, one day, I looked him square in the eye (now, this was quite an accomplishment because I'm 5'2" and he is 6'1"), and said:

Look, I'm not an idiot or a robot and if you can't accept the fact that I have my own opinions, then we are in serious trouble. I don't ask you to agree with me all the time, so don't put me down when I disagree with you."

To make a long story short, the disagreements eventually outweighed the similarities, so I told him it would be a good idea for him to find a woman more compliant than I was, and said "bye bye".

Hopefully, he's found that woman, cause it sure wasn't me.

Steve,

Is it any wonder why people are shocked when you bring up the issue?" They have been programmed to disagree with you.
    The reactions even after the issues have been presented a small scale is mind boggling. You just want to do what Cher did in Moonstruck when she slapped Nicholas Cage's character and told him to snap out it.

I
    don't know about you girls, but my wife has used the term "obsessive" when referencing my attachment to the illegal immigrant issue.
    Yep, my hubby thinks I'm possessed!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

MW
    CheyenneWoman wrote:

You know, guys, there are times when obsessive is not a bad thing. It's how crappy stuff is dealt with.

As for husbands, I was married to a Lakota, who thought I was great, until I disagreed with him.

Finally, one day, I looked him square in the eye (now, this was quite an accomplishment because I'm 5'2" and he is 6'1"), and said:

Look, I'm not an idiot or a robot and if you can't accept the fact that I have my own opinions, then we are in serious trouble. I don't ask you to agree with me all the time, so don't put me down when I disagree with you."

To make a long story short, the disagreements eventually outweighed the similarities, so I told him it would be a good idea for him to find a woman more compliant than I was, and said "bye bye".
    I hope you told him he was not a hetane, but a heove hotame before you told him to enoohta on his a'keevo'ha. The hetane obviously had ho'honaa'e in place of his hestahpe. Personally, I think he should have picked up his tohoo'o, put on his mamaa'e, and sent some illegal immigrants into the heseeotsemaheo'o. He must have been a meskeso for not valuing your opinion! Did you understand anything I said?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

About 1 in 4 words (I think). MW - what language is that????

Our next door neighbor started having his yard done because of his advanced age. Even though he made an attempt to let my husband know that he had hired legals. I questioned this when I noticed that their truck displayed a Tijuana license plate. With that all said. How do let it be known to our neighbors that the use of illegal aliens is not an option?

Hi guys & girls,

Missed this thread somehow. Mom's not been well, so have been hit & miss on the forum other than today with W's NC action! Fun.

I have many very intelligent family and friends who are responding the same way. I bombarded them at first with all the horror I was just learning. No response from most. One brother totally agrees and is active in his own way. My disabled daughter asked me to keep her up with 'major events'. Since she's so ill, I can't fault that. My other daughter just recently indicated by a statement that she had actually read then followed up on social security totalization with Mexico. Course, everyone is aware of the gang problem I had. They just don't seem to put it together, that IF the illegals hadn't been in the USA, I would NOT have had a terror filled, 1 1/2 years, life threatened, home burned down and a debt of $25,000.

The info that has made the biggest impact seems to be the "Immigration Gumballs" video. As y'all have discussed, these folk seem to be brainwashed into a globalist attitude. This video does NOT seem to offend. Why, how can a gumball be the object of racism? At least, from all the various comments, that seems to be the reason it's successful.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=31416

Anyway, try suggesting that they do you the courtesy of watching it. That has worked for me. It's worth a try. Just remember to tell them that the numbers are a bit outdated, as the gov't projects a total population of 300 million by Oct. 2006.

If you DO try it, please let us know how you did!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Hi y'all,

While typing the above post, it dawned on me that my daughter had said something earlier this year and that I had posted on it. Found it!

It's on a humor break type thread called YARD WORK!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

it's on the last page, last post. Maybe it'll give you HOPE!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

MW
    CheyenneWoman wrote:

About 1 in 4 words (I think). MW - what language is that????
    Obviously, based on your reaction, a very POOR attempt at a handful of Cheyenne words.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast