Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry, we're too busy to rally. We are all working jobs that Americans want AND don't want (sometimes we settle).

Perhaps if we had no respect for the law and a racial persecuation complex, we might be distorted enough in our thinking to drop everything we're doing in order to play in the streets.

I dont think that Americans waving American flags in our streets is seen as racist by anyone but the illegals and their supporters.

we just went through a series of national protests for our side. You should look into those. Here is the national schedule of events we keep for you on our homepage and in the News from Other Organizations section here on the forums.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-111039.html#111039

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So how do we educate the people on the seriousness of this issue? How do we wake up people?
    Sadly, most people don't want to be educated on this issue. They just want to bury their heads in the sand and let somebody else take care of it.

People will likely start paying attention to this issue when it's already too late...when English is the second language in the U.S. and your employer gives you an ultimatum to learn Spanish or get fired....when your children are being taught in Spanish.... when your taxes go up to pay for the massive social services for the "guest workers"....when your children come home from school with T.B.....when.....
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Good thread.

Taking a look at the logistics of putting together a turn out country wide will demonstrate the truth about the "spontaneous" marches in May. The opposition has been at this invasion plan for quite some time.
    We're a long way from hitting the streets in an organized fashion and shouldn't be concerned about it while we have political options.

However, we could each start now to gather individuals around us, who love their country.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I teeter back and forth.

I'd love to see America in the streets taking their country back. Just so there could be a visual effect so it could be seen that so many DON'T like whats going on.

On the other hand.........I have not heard of even a small get together that wasn't threatned or squelched by the pro-illegals showing up or wrecking it by some threat of violence. It takes communication and it seems there's way to many trolls out there trying to destroy any public effort to disagree with them or show unity. They even get a slight wind of something.......and bam there they are with hate in their eyes screaming racism.

So in that sense.....I have to beleive that going through the proper channels are going to pay off better in the end. If it doesn't then.....well we have alot more problems than we knew.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC wrote

I dont think that Americans waving American flags in our streets is seen as racist by anyone but the illegals and their supporters.
    I don't know ALIPAC. I live in a very pro-illegal immigration city, and I can tell you that if I were to even wear a t-shirt to work with the American flag on it, I would get some serious glares.

The illegals are the darlings of the media here in San Diego, and I believe that any news reporting on any rallies here would be manipulated so that it looked like the rallies were racist.

Maybe it's different (probably it is) in many other cities, but here in San Diego....
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Sorry, we're too busy to rally. We are all working jobs that Americans want AND don't want (sometimes we settle).

Perhaps if we had no respect for the law and a racial persecuation complex, we might be distorted enough in our thinking to drop everything we're doing in order to play in the streets.
    Good observation. The time to rally will be when being busy doesn't matter anymore.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good observation. The time to rally will be when being busy doesn't matter anymore.
    Doesn't seem to be a good time when people are busy 24/7 just trying to survive. Also....there still is that nasty issue of children and families being harrassed when the rally is long gone. That IS a major fear of parents in alot of areas.

Anybody who thinks flying the American flag is racist is welcome to leave this country! They do not belong here, period!
    Many a good man and woman has died for that flag and our freedoms that we hold so dear.
    Our flag was born in battle and baptised in blood by a group of rebels who dared stand up to one of the most powerful nations on earth demanding their freedom and it still stands today over the greatest and most free living nation in the world, it has become known as a symbol of freedom world wide.
    I fought under that flag and I will carry it anywhere I want to and I don't care who it insults!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    ALIPAC wrote

I don't know ALIPAC. I live in a very pro-illegal immigration city, and I can tell you that if I were to even wear a t-shirt to work with the American flag on it, I would get some serious glares.

The illegals are the darlings of the media here in San Diego, and I believe that any news reporting on any rallies here would be manipulated so that it looked like the rallies were racist.

Maybe it's different (probably it is) in many other cities, but here in San Diego....
    americangirl - I hear you exactly. I also live in San Diego. The small rallies that have been here either don't get any coverage or slanted towards racism. There is no way a large rally could occur here, not yet anyway.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast