Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jean wrote:

americangirl - I hear you exactly. I also live in San Diego. The small rallies that have been here either don't get any coverage or slanted towards racism. There is no way a large rally could occur here, not yet anyway.
    Hi jean....nice to have a fellow San Diegan here who can relate.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Let's face it. These small rallies are great, but they are not getting the coverage they need and deserve.

If Americans' were to peacefully protest in greater numbers than the "day without an immigrant worker" did, I'm sure we'd make national headlines all over the place.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    jean wrote:

americangirl - I hear you exactly. I also live in San Diego. The small rallies that have been here either don't get any coverage or slanted towards racism. There is no way a large rally could occur here, not yet anyway.
    Hi again neighbor. You know, after 9/11 people here were waving flags and wearing flag t-shirts (I bought one myself) but it seems now it isn't 'the thing' to do. Plus we're a military town??? Think it is partly though because many do not support the war anymore, not just because of the illegal immigrant issue.

Thanks for the personal greeting. We aren't the only San Diegans here, I'm sure.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RALLIES ARE A BAD IDEA

The protest rallies cost money time and effort to organize. Their rallies have really had a negative effect on their cause because more voters chose to vote against their side due to their rallying.

What needs to be done is more along the lines of our being a small visible presence at their rallies. Also grabbing the media attention in peaceful commando type activities would be good.

Do not be afraid of the glares it is the pro illegals showing their pain at realizing their impending loss. I have marched along the front of a rally of 10,000 pro-illegals while I was carrying a sign for immigration control.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jean and americangirl,

Hubby and I plan on moving back to S.D. (as soon as we can get the money, heh). Anyway, I know the score down there and you better believe I plan on showing my pride for my culture (American)!
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

jean and ladydrake - it's an uphill battle here in San Diego, but it's worth fighting for. I've been here nearly all my life, and I love this city. It pains me to see it taken over by the illegals.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    jean wrote:

Hi you two, I live about sixty miles to the east of you guys.
    Bearpaw lives somewhere down there as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't worry help's coming!
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

My opinion, as citizens, we should use a weapon tha t hopefully in not available to Illegals (illegaly) which is VOTING, If we can Vote 1 Incombant Senator out, just becauce of his or her support to the illegal alien cause, you will see how all the others shape up and start listening to the people, Now don't get me wrong, I belive achieving such a goal is as hard as getting thousands of citizens to march in the streets, and the reason is unfortunatly the majority of voters are either uneducated on the issues or they vote along party lines no matter what. in either case it will not help us achieve our goal of sending a shock wave to those people that are supposly representing us not the law breakers. we have to get together as one regardless of political affiliation and throw out 1 or 2 of the traitors next elections and elect either independents or anybody else from either party that makes the fight against the illegal alien invasion one of his campaing issues. do you agree?

Rallies can be a very good thing. I helped organize a rally in my area. Got some press. Got some critisim from the opposition, including being called racist by an exclusive Hispanic organization. That article got a whole lot of people in the area calling the news stations and papers.

Our 60 person rally, completely changed the entire tune of the area. Our local papers and news stations have stopped running the bleeding heart stories and are covering the immigration debate and publishing get tough on immigration articles.

Rallies can be good tools to wake people up. It let's the public know that they are not alone. Also, there are other people in my area taking action that I have never heard of. I see signs of their activism all the time. I helped stir something up but it really has a life of it's own. I think the general public became more vocal after our rally.

Also, those illegal supporters will not march in the streets again. There will be some city council members loose their jobs over that. Guaranteed!
    I so much as hear of a march, I will be on the phone all over my councilmen.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast