Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went Independent about 6 years ago and am much happier not having to claim any of those fools in DC. I vote the person not the party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL........I already have!

Right after Frist announced his CAVE-IN, I gave it much thought and made my final decision. Let it be known that I am a life long Conservative who abhors lying & cheating.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you put this on a sticky? It'll get lost in the shuffle today, lol....lot's of activity!

I'm in. I think most people vote the lesser of 2 evils. However, I am beginnning to believe that it really does not matter who you vote for in most cases (especially for prez) and that they are all on the same page which is not the page of the American People.

changing registration

Planned to do so, already, but haven't yet. Did send snail mail to both parties, indicating that I was changing, to take me off their lists. And asked if they knew a great 3rd party candidate.

W. Would be proud to change officially as a member of a protest.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Ok, made this a sticky for today. Let me think through how to structure this nationally and to get others involved.

I also have to check with some DC sources to see how long we have before they try to ramrod this thing again. Who knows, they could meet in the dead of night tonight for all we know.

We would need to get some lead time out in front of the possible passage of this thing to plan it right.

Of course our main goal is to block it in the Senate, but should we fail... we need a way to show our feelings.

W

People like these are who you need to direct your protest at....I posted this on several boards on May 2, 2006....

The owner or manager of Hickory Hollow was on the news here in Houston bragging how he had let all of his hispanic employees off to protest. He supports illegals being here and says they should be able to stay. .You could only see 3 white employees on the news cast. I called him and asked if he was the one on tv and he said yes in a very cheerful voice. Then I told him that he should only hire Americans and that I was going to post him on www.wehirealiens.com and I did. Now he is posted here too. Also the news media here no matter how hard they looked could only find hispanic businesses that were closed in hispanic neighborhoods.
    Below is the info I got out of the Houston phonebook it list 3 locations in the phonebook but this is where the newscast was filmed. Give this American traitor a piece of your mind.....but be nice....

Hickory Hollow Restaurants & Catering
    101 Heights Blvd
    Houston, Texas
    713-869-6300
    www.hickoryhollowrestaurants.com

but should we fail... we need a way to show our feelings.

but should we fail... we need a way to show our feelings.
    I would like to propose a different Idea, but NOT as a substitute, only perhaps as a supplement.

What about the idea of a publicity campaign going after FRIST ? or someone else ?

It seems that the real problem is that many of these leaders claim that they are conservative, but then show by action that they are not.

So why not demonstrate and publicize their sources of funding ?

Why not handwritten letters by this forum, by the minutemen, etc, to the individual supporters of Frist, expressing frustration and the costs of supporting those who are FAKE conservatives, who are NOT truly in favor of Americans ?

There are probably dozens of pieces of legislation that certain Senators or Reps have supported...that would show that they are NOT true Conservatives...

I am not suggesting this as a one time thing, but as a four year long campaign.

The main premise of American Politics is that Voters Forget.

If there was a plan that would remind them, maybe that would be a constant reminder to other politicians....

or what about targeting someone for a recall AFTER the elections and organize that within a particular district, but with NATIONAL SUPPORT, just to demonstrate that THIS CAN BE DONE....

Please Feel Very free to criticize these ideas...what our sides needs constantly is a heavy dose of reality ....to remind ourselves this is Long Term battle

Just thinking out loud...
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

OK W...husband and I will both change from R's to I's.

MJ

Banned
    I'm in ALL THE WAY!!

I'd say more but I'd wind up sounding like my friend mrmiata and have to {MOD EDIT} myself.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast