Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I AM SOOOO READY TO WITHDRAWL FROM MY PARTY! When all the crap started, I dropped the standard D or R and went to swing either way. Now I want to drop D & R altogether, and go with I or C.
    Well, originally I was a republican. Egads, I am so confused.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will probably go independant. wish there was a 3rd party but, the Constitutional party stands strongly in taking away freedom in some other areas that i find disturbing. So i am with you on this one.

Already an I

Count two new Independents here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, GREAT IDEA! I would switch to an Independent in a minute

Count me in! I already left the Demoblican party some time ago due to disgust. I'm not ready to be a Republicat though but have a little more respect for them. I already consider myself Independent. Only problem is my NC voter's registration doesn't reflect this change. When I had a change of address about three years ago, I requested on the form to change my party affiliation to Independent. Only problem is the Voter Registration people didn't change this information.

I'll make a note to get on this soon, contact Voter's Registration with another request to change my party affiliation and send me a new card. Hope they can get it right this time.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

It is a wonderful idea!

I am still a registered Republican but, in reality, I am an Independent now. And today I finally changed my husband (a die hard Democrat) to become also an Independent.

Now we are in searching of a very good candidate to REALLY represent us, independently of his Party affiliation. If he is from a Third Party... it is much better. We need to have choices.

William:

Excellent idea. Count me in, and perhaps my wife as well. It will take some doing with her and the parents/in-laws to join in too, but you can rest assured I'm switching to I

If you plan to forge ahead with it, provide the materials and they will be put out around town here as well.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Already registered independent years ago because I refused to be R or D. Didn't know unaffiliated was an option. My only warning is check with your state coz in some states you can't vote in primary elections unless you are registered either D or R.
    I've always registered independent as well. I believe you can ASK for a ballot if voting in the primaries is your choice.
    My only claim to fame is I didn't vote for Bush!
    So HOW does a registered independent protest?
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I'll do it, W. I'm ready to vote for the person who will stand up on this issue - period. I have to reregister in VA anyway, so it is a perfect opportunity to change me affiliation.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast