Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

btt
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Done!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    DONE!!! My tax dollars to fund a racist orginization that wants to help it's own people to sneak into the U.S, illegally??!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Let's keep this going, guys!!!

Especially since the new development that La Raza is THREATENING to cancel their annual coven meeting in Kansas City, Missouri, UNLESS THE CITY FIRES this nice lady in the parks committee because she is a Minuteman!!!! This will means hundreds of thousands of lost dollars for the city.

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE THAT THEY CAN THREATEN AMERICAN CITIES AND DEMAND THAT AN AMERICAN BE FIRED JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS DIFFERING VIEWS THAN THEM? THEY ARE WIELDING THE DOLLAR CARROT AS A THREAT. SO LET'S NOT GIVE THEM ANY MORE DOLLARS! CALL/FAX/EMAIL YOUR REPS!!! WE HAVE TO STOP H.R. 1999!!! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

If this doesn't get Americans mad, I don't know what will......
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I copied the information about this legislation from the JBS website and sent it to everyone in my address book.
    This has really got me ticked off, and people have got to get their head out of the sand. I'll do my part to keep this going!

Thank you, rw!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

HR 1999 Backdoored Into S.1923 While You All Slept

Let's be honest here, HR 1999 doesn't look like it's going to pass with only 4 co-sponsors, but guess what, a Senate bill posing as helping the poor and disadvantaged just might.

Welcome to Senate Bill S.1923 the Housing Assistance Authorization Act of 2007

S.1923 has rolled HR 1999's text right into it word for word. A backdoored appropriation for the Raza Development Fund mentioned in HR 1999

Check out this article "Money for La Raza hidden in new Senate Bill - S 1923"

Seems it's time to re-circle the wagons and start calling some different people...

Thanks Digger - excellent catch.

This does need monitoring carefully (and yes, probably a bunch more phone calls as well).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And according to the link, guess who's scheming is behind this?

None other than the Sen. from CT Chris Dodd -yes, the brilliant one who made sure to include the provision in the 2006 senate amnesty go-round to 'require consultations with the government of Mexico' prior to the construction of any border structure/barrier/etc. - gee thanks Senator. Do you know who(m) you work for and represent? I doubt it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done. Will send emails against S.1923 as well.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast