Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hypocrisy, Censorship on Hispanicbusiness(dot)com

after months of verbal fencing over there, I started a thread entitled: TONY'S COMPENDIUM OF INSULTS AND GROSERIAS (vulgarities)... Tony got cocky and added a few to the ones I collected from several threads... then someone got embarrassed and DELETED my thread... here is what I reconstructed.... it is instructive when you get a peek into their world when they think no opponent is watching... Tony and Oscar are FORUM SCHOLARS who run amock over their perceived opponents; the thread is here.... http://www(dot)hispanicbusiness(dot)com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7975 ......... if it has not been "deleted" in the meantime...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Here are my two initial- actual posts.... it is certain they will zap it anytime now:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted - 10/30/2006 : 7:25:43 PM
    -------------------

Why would the "powers" of this forum delete a whole thread with this title: Tony's Compendium of Insults and Groserias why?

I did nothing but copy/paste his numerous hateful barbs directed at those of us who oppose illegal aliens.... In fact, he got so brave and cocky that he added a few juicy ones in the very thread revealing his treasure trove of insults..... stuff like this:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    Nazis
    Racists
    Ah, yet another Weeky World News-style quote from the "Keep America White" gang.

Right up there with Taco Bell.
    You can tell it's run by gringos - the sour cream is spat out of a caulk gun.

you're looking for a few converts, get yourself ordained and move to the Congo.

Because they remind us so much of the oafs the Nazi Party enlisted in 1933?

Sweet jeebus, my kids' hamsters have better sense than this nitwit.

I've got them in therapy, but the white one keeps pushing sawdust up around its part of the cage trying to make sure the brown one doesn't get his food.

I think he's just P.O'ed because the brown hamster is on the wheel all the time.

Ah, Orange County... Home of the Tighty Whitey.

So, if I had wanted to refer to OC in a derogatory manner, I would have referenced it as UPTighty Whitey.

As for "non-Hispanic immigrants" - head off to NY or LA or any metropolitan city. plenty of Africans, Middle-Easterners, Chinese, and Eurotrash to populate a small country, many having entered using legal documents and overstaying their welcome.
    (thread about BORDERS ARE NOT ABOUT POLITICAL LINES)

Fence off Arizona and make sure none of those whiney little racists escape.

That's one of the hazards of living in a cardboard box.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    some of the juicier ones are lost with the deletion of my thread... so I went to his other "discussion forum" www.galleons(dot)org/forum where, he boasted, things were even juicier.... to my disappointment I found only gentler barbs.... until I found this under a picture of a T-Shirt that he sells through http://www.cafepress.com/tony
    QUOTE:
    for those who cannot read the writing on this small image, it says "STOP THE ILLEGAL INVASION!" and at the bottom it says "WHITE PEOPLE, GO HOME!"

It's Un-PC as all hell, and I expect there's a few red faces over at our friend's site. What I DIDN'T expect however was the response it got over at LR.

From what I can gather, the whole maelstrom comes from Ms. DeeDee being married to a man of the Caucasian Persuasion, something I was completely unaware of. Some of the guys got jumpin' ugly about how inappropriate that sort of thing is, how they're trying to be taken seriously, etc. etc. etc. UNQUOTE (thus spake Tony)
    so, any surprise at this racist pontificating on HISPANICBUSINESS(dot)COM under the noble title of FORUM SCHOLAR with 1783 "notches" in his gunbelt....?

I assume that the moderators of HB must be ashamed of TONY, otherwise why would they delete my collection of TONY'S hateful quotes? In fact in the same thread a bunch of his supporters piled on me about me being "racist" but none produced any quotes to support their contention..... which unfortunately is typical of this place.... offend, never defend... no fairnes, no FREEDOM OF SPEECH in this Latino-forum....only pro-illegals talk...

(as a precaution, this thread is archived for later recall)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    no soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'...
    no, I am not one of them racists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edited by - mdillon1172 on 10/30/2006 7:33:22 PM

mdillon1172
    Forum Contributor

USA
    351 Posts
    Posted - 10/30/2006 : 7:45:32 PM

Poor DD, with friends like these.... who needs "EuroTrash"?

Oscar Garcia adds his perspective:

I was aware that DeeDee is married to a guero. I tried to make her understand what your intentions were. I have to admit I misunderstood it for what happened to the Native Americans. I thought about it and remembered reading about the Dawes Act. How Native Americans were being forced to assimilate to the white mans culture, language, and way of life. I took it to mean that it is what was going to happen to Hispanics. Even though most of us speak English many of us still hold on to our culture, traditions, and heritage.
    http://www.galleons.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151
    hurry.... before Tony deletes that thread over there ....

(guero = whitey)
    no soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'...
    no, I am not one of them racists.
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Welcome to our rebel base.

We have some great activists here that could help you with this crooked website that we have received many reports about, but right now all activists are asked to focus on the campaigns.

Feel like setting them straight in about 8 days?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

months ago they deleted another thread by one of theirs complaining that Sout Americans like Chileans should be called Latinos because they are "too white"... they compete for "Latino -directed support programs"... none of the moderators reacted until a poster complained about that obvious racist attitude.... instead of reprimanding the individual, they simply erased the thread....

who says minorities cannot be racist?

W... don't worry about it.... am keeping out of trouble... until they "ban" me for ....

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome to our rebel base.

We have some great activists here that could help you with this crooked website that we have received many reports about, but right now all activists are asked to focus on the campaigns.

Feel like setting them straight in about 8 days?

W
    why is this..so we can keep the same crooks or get new crooks in office..i still looking for the first politician that is willing to work for us,,not just their own backpockets....know any??

Re: Hypocrisy, Censorship on Hispanicbusiness.com

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    after months of verbal fencing over there, I started a thread entitled: TONY'S COMPENDIUM OF INSULTS AND GROSERIAS (vulgarities)... Tony got cocky and added a few to the ones I collected from several threads... then someone got embarrassed and DELETED my thread... here is what I reconstructed.... it is instructive when you get a peek into their world when they think no opponent is watching... Tony and Oscar are FORUM SCHOLARS who run amock over their perceived opponents; the thread is here.... http://www.hispanicbusiness(dot)com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7975 ......... if it has not been "deleted" in the meantime...
    mdillon, I will honor ALIPAC'S request to concentrate on the elections right now so this will be a one time post about the HB forum for you.

I have been reading your posts in there for some time now. I was an active member for awhile there sometime ago. The regulars have not changed much in there. You are lucky you are being allowed to speak your mind as long as you have. They pounce on anyone who comes in there opposing illegal immigraton, no matter how civil you are. They START with the insults just because of your views and then act all innocent like you started with the insults when all you did was to defend yourself by shooting insults back. Hypocrites!

The head Nazi moderator got busted to a regular member compliments of myself an a couple of others. She should have been banned altogether from that forum according to their forum rules but as you can see the racist, raza, reconquistas in there are allowed to say anything they want and not get banned. You probably will be pretty soon, because you are not of the "raza" mindset and they hate the truth and the facts.

Keep up the good work in there making the female foaming at the mouth razas and T and O squirm and some others. Just wait till we win this war against the illegal invaders and their supporters, they will probably go ballistic! Who cares? Real Americans uphold our laws and don't advocate illegal immigration into our country just because they have the same skin color or ethnicity as themselves. Imagine if these racists do manage to become the majority in this country. They think that Whites were racist against Blacks? You ain't seen nothing yet till you've seen Hispanic racism against EVERYONE who is not like them, full scale and they gain political clout in this country.

The lid will blow off if amnesty is granted. There will be an "in your face" attitude from the other side, like "we showed you." The only thing that has kept the lid on is the hope that it will be defeated. Some folks don't take "surrender" lightly!

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    The lid will blow off if amnesty is granted. There will be an "in your face" attitude from the other side, like "we showed you." The only thing that has kept the lid on is the hope that it will be defeated. Some folks don't take "surrender" lightly!
    You bet gofer! Hell hath no fury like the American people scorned. They had better be careful what they wish for.

oldglory.... thanks for your words.... I had been banned before under a different nickname.... after six months, my IP address was freed up... but I am sure they know who I was; one of those nazis has been trying to find where I live.... which does concern me....for personal safety reasons.... since he mentioned something about me that he should not have known....

I do sense they have a deep-seated hatred toward the white race, but they don't seem to be able to see through their own fog of disdain; when you are extremely "left", a centrist opponent will look awfully "rightist"...

I keep telling them that we are against ALL ILLEGALS, but they keep coming back with the statement that if illegals were from Europe we would not be complaining..... they are stuck in a rut, dangerously so.

I don't know what these people do for a living, but they sure live for the coming of LATINO POWER...

thanks guys

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast