Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a snapper riding lawnmower
    Is that Snapper one of the (red) rear engine, models.

Dixie, I understand that very well. I have seen many "legal" Lawn Services go under because of them. One thing I can Say is, they have`nt taken over the Sales, Service and Repair end of the Business. Believe me, when it comes to repairs, their idiots. (even more so). no offense to anyone.

They also exploit their kids into these businesses.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I have a snapper riding lawnmower
    [quote:2a8lm4zn]Is that Snapper one of the (red) rear engine, models.

Dixie, I understand that very well. I have seen many "legal" Lawn Services go under because of them. One thing I can Say is, they have`nt taken over the Sales, Service and Repair end of the Business. Believe me, when it comes to repairs, their idiots. (even more so). no offense to anyone.[/quote:2a8lm4zn]

You bet! It sort of looks like the one Forest Gump had in the movie. But it is a newere model. Don't need any illegals to help me cut the grass with that thing.

The earlier models had what you call a "Hard Clutch"(solid wheel) . When you lift the clutch pedal the front end would lift off of the ground or do a wheely. Now they use a "Soft Clutch"( Free turning rubber turns around the clutch wheel) to avoid that.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    The earlier models had what you call a "Hard Clutch"(solid wheel) . When you lift the clutch pedal the front end would lift off of the ground or do a wheely. Now they use a "Soft Clutch"( Free turning rubber turns around the clutch wheel) to avoid that.
    Mine is a 9hp B&S and you have to pull the cord to get it to start. It has good power but it won't kick-up in the front. Great little tractor!

IT HAD TO HAPPEN... again

the super-moderator (Rich) at HB/forum decided to kill my SECOND attempt to highlight the blatant racist taunts and insults by one of their "prolific" hate-speech writers, TonyCheeks. While Tony is proud of his foul mouth(!), Rich finally decided that he is embarassed by my holding up the mirror to HB and deep-sixed my thread.... without warning, of course... my thread turns out to be a threat to HB

he proudly tells me: "mdillon, I deleted the last thread. I DO NOT have to give you any warning. I am a MODERATOR".... he claims to have warned Tony, but Tony's mouth keeps going...

In a weird but faint allusion to "freedom of speech", he does warn me this time and gives me enough time to read his answer and copy my THIRD thread on this subject.... why does he think the rustic ears of his crowd need protecting from other points of view?
    http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/forum/t ... IC_ID=9390
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

You are doing a good job over there mdillion. TonyButtCheeks is a loser.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

OMG I'm like, TOTALLY BUSTED! LOL!!!

Dave
    Forum Regular

USA
    81 Posts
    Posted - 01/02/2007 : 1:46:08 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing that can be said about Tony is that he says it to your face.

Texas Cow Girl is over at ALIPAC calling Tony "ButtCheeks" a "loser".

"Tony ButtCheeks is a loser," she says. I wouldn't be surprised if they started saying he had "cooties".

thanks cowgirl.... I love your avatar.... it's perfect

how about that ex-ALIPACer Bob1388 (bquasius).... he and DD are the perfect examples of dual-loyalty citizens IMO...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    thanks cowgirl.... I love your avatar.... it's perfect

how about that ex-ALIPACer Bob1388 (bquasius).... he and DD are the perfect examples of dual-loyalty citizens IMO...
    Bob1388 isn't quite as bad as DD. But they sure are bitter about being banned.

was DD banned over here also?

bob1388 sure is obsessed about ALIPAC, at least HE got a decent warning and even an email exchange with W explaining the banning; in the Latino world of HB it's STFU... (I wonder if anyone at HB organization is paying attention? they sure don't seem to care about who operates under their banner...)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast