Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    months ago they deleted another thread by one of theirs complaining that Sout Americans like Chileans should be called Latinos because they are "too white"... they compete for "Latino -directed support programs"... none of the moderators reacted until a poster complained about that obvious racist attitude.... instead of reprimanding the individual, they simply erased the thread....

who says minorities cannot be racist?
    Indeed they are too!

When I was a kid, my family was very very poor; sometimes we had to sell the lunch so we could buy dinner (now, that's a joke)... Anyway, I didn't have a lot of toys, actually I had no toys at all: just the ones that I woud make myself, with wood, paper, etc. Our next door neighboors weren't much better than us, but their kid had a nice, beautifull soccer ball!!! Oh man, I begged that boy to let me play with that soccer ball, and sometimes he would let me to, but guess what? He was much taller and stronger than me, but he was also fat and slow, so I always beat him on soccer. And almost every single time that I scored he would take his ball and get inside his home: "You're never playing with my toys again".... Dixie, you and a few other "leaders from alipac are just like that boy; if you can't win, you "just take your toys and get inside your house"! On another hand, I've received a few PMs from some members here, serious people that really want to know the other side of the history, and I know there's a lot of people here that isn't brainwashed by "leaders and moderator" of this website, so if you guys want to keep in touch after I get banned again from alipac, my personal email is wisconsonwarrior300000@yahoo.com . Merry Christmas everyone.
    I DARE ICE TO COME AFTER ME

guesswhopilg
    (OBL) Open Borders Lobby

Your duplicating issues from other topics.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I say let HB drown in it's own vomit.

I agree completely. HB is not even good for troll practice, they are too overtly racist to even provide good sport.

If people on our side of the issue stopped posting, there would only be about 5 active users over there.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I say let HB drown in it's own vomit.

I agree completely. HB is not even good for troll practice, they are too overtly racist to even provide good sport.

If people on our side of the issue stopped posting, there would only be about 5 active users over there.

W
    Thats the way it has always been in HB. The only difference now is that they don't kick anti-illegals off there like they use too. The racist regulars in there just gang up on them and call them names and falsely accuse them of things they are not. They just make a punching bag out of those foolish enough to post in there with an opposing view. Facts mean nothing to them either. They all have an ethnic agenda and when you read things from them like "I didn't cross the border the border crossed me." There is the reconquista agenda live and well too. All they are interested in is getting as many of their raza into this country as possible and by any means necessary and screw the laws and everyones else who isn't like them.

The worse thing is the hypocrisy that goes on in there. Tony is allowed to make nasty remarks about white people and anyone else who is opposed to illegal immigration all he wants. He doesn't even get a warning but all an anti has to do is state a FACT about the illegals and they get called a racist by the whole foaming at the mouth racist, reconquista gang.

I advise everyone to stay away from that un-American, racist, reconquista, ethnically driven snake pit. Again, let them drown in their own vomit. They need to be deported along with their illegal amigos. They aren't American in any real sense of the word anyway. No real American supports the illegal invasion of their own country and then attacks their fellow citizens for objecting to it.

W... your point about "feeding" the nazis over there is a good one.... am hoping to make them see their nazi-like behavior, but can reason work with Nazis?

ref. bob1388 (bquasius)... he sounds so much more like "Alipac" over there, though he will not admit it....

check the thread about the Axis-Of-Amnesty's Insincere Moral Argument".... hilarious how they painted themselves into a corner (actually prometeo) who finally had to say that GOD'S LAW TRUMPS THE COUNTRY'S LAW... words to that effect...
    http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/forum/t ... hichpage=2

of course, if you can no longer argue justification for breaking US law, you must call on a "higher law"....

Both DD and Tony have their own websites and are using HB to get some traffic ....without much success.
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

mdillion, you make some good points over there at HB but you are fighting a losing battle. They are just using you as target practice. They aren't interested in truth, facts, playing fair and they are nothing but hypocrites as you know, allowing Tony free range to attack whites and any other member in there opposed to illegal immigration. What you are dealing with is ethnically driven racists over there who have an "agenda" and that is to fill this country up with as many of their raza as possible and they will stop at nothing to do it, including calling law abiding Americans all kinds of names like racists, xenophobics, hispanic haters, brown face haters, etc. None of which is true of most Americans. But they lack justification for their views so there you have it.

They and those like them haven't been able to build a successful country of their own so they take the cowards way of taking over our successful country by sheer massive numbers of pregnant women, children and other peasant Mexicans. Their machismo pride demands it. They come from a background of cultural corruption where lawlessness, deceit and selfishness are the norm.

Good luck though.

I've been going to this website to voice my opinion as well. Some of the arguments I was having with them actually were deleted. They acuse me of being a racist without knowing who I was. The people they have commenting are weak. They are focused on defending the illegals at all cost. That's fine, they have an opinion and I have mine. Regardless, they don't realize that by allowing illegals to become citizens under these terms, they will never really be accepted. They will be outcast be many Americans and will have to continue living in their own little communities.
    If this day comes many of these latinos will not change. The culture will stay the same and we will continue to battle with them regardless. Employers will realize that they have a bunch of employees that are not as productive as they thought they would be because they have no ability to speak english or understand anything that is written. They know all this over at hispanic forum. They just want all the family to get in and then what? They have no plan for the future..

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    I've been going to this website to voice my opinion as well. Some of the arguments I was having with them actually were deleted. They acuse me of being a racist without knowing who I was. The people they have commenting are weak. They are focused on defending the illegals at all cost. That's fine, they have an opinion and I have mine. Regardless, they don't realize that by allowing illegals to become citizens under these terms, they will never really be accepted. They will be outcast be many Americans and will have to continue living in their own little communities.
    If this day comes many of these latinos will not change. The culture will stay the same and we will continue to battle with them regardless. Employers will realize that they have a bunch of employees that are not as productive as they thought they would be because they have no ability to speak english or understand anything that is written. They know all this over at hispanic forum. They just want all the family to get in and then what? They have no plan for the future..
    So typical in there. They are like a bunch of buzzards on a feeding frenzy who will pounce on any law abiding American in there. Being in favor of the rule of law doesn't fit with their agenda and that is to stuff as many of their "raza" in this country as possible so that they can take over numerically and politically. Sad that we have citizens in this country that are actually salivating over the invasion of our country just because the invaders are ethnically like them. They are nothing but traitors to this country.

I checked them out! ROFLMAO. They wouldn't know good sense if it smacked them. It's like a room full of Double Ds. There is one chick over there that just doesn't get anything and she is chronically lost. That place reaks of machismo. What a bunch of fluffy egos, with no facts to back up their opinions. It is because they say. They also tend to criticize the source of the information they don‘t agree with, instead of provide a source to contradicts it. How childish is that? They believe it must not true because they are making fun of the source. I guess that is how they deal with the reality of their unrealistic goal of amnesty for all illegals.

HB is a waste of ban width.

Also, if you want to go into the lawn mowing business, they have some tips for you. I haven't seen too many lawns being mowed this time of year but hey no documents required!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast