Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie, they will always attack the messenger right along with the message at HB. Thats not debating, thats using Nazi tactics to ridicule people personally that they don't agree with on illegal immigraton. They have a whole assortment of name calling that they use, racist, xenophobic, restrictionists, anti-hispanics, anti-brown faces, anti-Mexican, etc. They don't like the message that is supplied by articles and facts so they attack the messenger. So adolescent! Of course Tony has free reign on this in particular including calling white people all kinds of deragatory names. You are right HB is a waste of bandwidth.

I happen to know quite a few Hispanics that would have a whole list of words to describe the members of HB and it aint pretty.

Some of the things being said over at HB remind me of a Jerry Springer show. In sum, it's a bunch of foolish statements and name calling by those of a lesser and weaker position, with absolutely no justifiable facts to back up what they put up. In reality, the members of HB are supporting criminal activity, wanting a blanket pardon and desire to reward the criminals with citizenship. They have a laundry list of lame excuses for the criminals. It's just complete and utter foolishness.

I'm grateful that participants of Alipac don't resort to racial name calling and unfounded accusations, to prove a point or to validate their position. It's nice to be in a hospitable environment, even when people disagree. Actually, name calling is an uneducated attempt to dislodge your opponent from their position. In reality, it actually strengthens his position and gives him conformation that he is right.

Personal attacks are unacceptable maneuvers of a debate. It's really a distraction from the issue and a weak and ineffective way to win an argument. If you have reached the point of name calling, you should probably change our position because you have no valid reason to maintain it. Name calling is a last ditch effort to stand behind a weak opinion. Some people just are not mature enough to admit they are wrong and should change their position, even after all the facts are laid before them.

That's OK, just know that people who suffer from the inability to look honestly, factually and analytically at their position are doing other foolish things in their lives, which are equally destructive because they can not admit they are wrong and are not wise enough to make a personal accounting and consider how foolish they have been. That takes maturity, wisdom and self confidence.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I checked them out! ROFLMAO. They wouldn't know good sense if it smacked them. It's like a room full of Double Ds. There is one chick over there that just doesn't get anything and she is chronically lost. That place reaks of machismo. What a bunch of fluffy egos, with no facts to back up their opinions. It is because they say. They also tend to criticize the source of the information they don‘t agree with, instead of provide a source to contradicts it. How childish is that? They believe it must not true because they are making fun of the source. I guess that is how they deal with the reality of their unrealistic goal of amnesty for all illegals.

HB is a waste of ban width.

Also, if you want to go into the lawn mowing business, they have some tips for you. I haven't seen too many lawns being mowed this time of year but hey no documents required!

Dixie
    Yep, waste of bandwidth.

The lawn care guy is starting up three more web sites:
    Snow Plowing Business Training Center
    Tree Care Business Training Center
    Hardscaping Business Training Center

I wonder if the I-9 form or SAVE programs are mentioned in these training programs?

I happen to know quite a few Hispanics that would have a whole list of words to describe the members of HB and it aint pretty.

Some of the things being said over at HB remind me of a Jerry Springer show. In sum, it's a bunch of foolish statements and name calling by those of a lesser and weaker position, with absolutely no justifiable facts to back up what they put up. In reality, the members of HB are supporting criminal activity, wanting a blanket pardon and desire to reward the criminals with citizenship. They have a laundry list of lame excuses for the criminals. It's just complete and utter foolishness.

I'm grateful that participants of Alipac don't resort to racial name calling and unfounded accusations, to prove a point or to validate their position. It's nice to be in a hospitable environment, even when people disagree. Actually, name calling is an uneducated attempt to dislodge your opponent from their position. In reality, it actually strengthens his position and gives him conformation that he is right.

Personal attacks are unacceptable maneuvers of a debate. It's really a distraction from the issue and a weak and ineffective way to win an argument. If you have reached the point of name calling, you should probably change our position because you have no valid reason to maintain it. Name calling is a last ditch effort to stand behind a weak opinion. Some people just are not mature enough to admit they are wrong and should change their position, even after all the facts are laid before them.

That's OK, just know that people who have the inability to look honestly, factually and analytically at their position are doing other foolish things in their lives, which are equally destructive because they can not admit they are wrong and are not wise enough to make a personal accounting and consider how foolish they have been. That takes maturity, wisdom and self confidence.

Dixie
    Dixie, the problem over at HB isn't so much that they hate to admit that they are wrong, it is that they don't care about the facts and the truth because of the "agenda." It trumps everything. Their "raza" is first and foremost and filling this country up with them is the "agenda."

How a child molester is viewed by HB

Pretzel logic.

As has been stated in previous posts, most of these "sex offenders" are seeing things from a different cultural perspective. Here, a woman is considered a child until her 18th birthday; in most other countries of the world, an 18 year old woman is already married with two children. In Los Angeles, you have a bizarre dichotomy: local 16 year-old girls are worried about zits and boyfriends, while 16 year-old women from Central and South America are worried about their children and family. It's an almost generation-divide between women of the same age, all due to differences in culture.

BTW, according to the Cornell Law School web site, The Age of Consent to Marry (with Parental Consent) in Massachusetts is 12 for a female, 14 for male - same in Kansas.

Now before our ALIPAC guests get their Underoos all bunched up, I'll refer them to all previous posts regarding this subject. No one is defending child molestation. The problem is an artificial definition of the term child as proclaimed by Law as opposed to the definition as proclaimed by Nature, which explains the high number of "sex offenders."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My reply:

I understand the point that you are trying to make. But it is weak. You are diverting from the real issue by trying to get people to focus on "Nature". At the same time you are looking at this from the standpoint of a defense attorney. That I can understand because it seems you seek to defend what is wrong at all cost. This is not about how things are viewed in other countries. It is my opinion that countries that have the laws that you are describing should be held accountable for all of the young women and young boys that are being taken advantage of. They are not insuring anything for their future. They are not encouraging the young to seek something else besides being barefoot and pregnant by 13 or 16. This is why your argument has no logic. Think about all the good that would come from a change in culture when it comes to this issue. Maybe these young men and women would not be scared and would have enough self esteem to go to a college earn a degree and help the families at home instead of coming here. It is this kind of approach that is needed in these countries and it starts with the family. The parents should set higher goals for the kids. This has become a generational curse for many families and they continue to ask their children to do the same that was asked of them by their parents. This is a sad situation to be in and it is not a culture that produces results for the future of a nation. Yes, some of the laws that I see in our country are wacked as well. But our culture is different in that we want to protect children and give them the best opportunity. This is not a guarantee here or in any country and some children do suffer here as well and are molested because it is not a perfect system. However, the mindset and the culture still exist in this country that we should do the best we can for our children so that they grow up and become productive members of our society. It is sad to say that in many other countries this priveledge is only reserved for the rich and those who have chosen to view things different than what is typically the norm.
    So sexually offending a child is wrong regardless of the laws of any country. We should have no grey areas about this issue. To add to the insult and from what you are saying, we now have people in this country that think that it's about how you view nature's role in all of this. This is sick. Child molesters do not rape children because of nature. It is un-natural to do this in any country. Child molesters are sick individuals that in may cases were molested themeselves as well. So do we allow the cycle to continue? I think anyone with common sense would say NO! Not my child and not my future.
    The insult is even greater when it is done by someone that was not suppose to be here in the first place. This is why people are so upset. Don't look for ways to defend this, it is not something we want here in this country. We have enough sick perverted people already. Don't make it worse for those that want to see their children have the best opportunity possible.
    Can you believe that Nature creates child molesters?

mdillon,

I have been reading your posts in the HB forum recently and the topic of what and who's posts are considered to be offensive in there is being discussed by you.

I don't know how long ago you were posting in there and got banned but do you remember the moderator with the initials of JD? There were a couple of other vile ones who broke the forum rules of civility and got away with it because they were part of the racist "raza" group in there. I will give you a couple of other initials, D and N. I wish I could privately e-mail you and compare notes about the past. Do you remember those with the "initials" that I provided you with here? Are you able to search out their posts from the past? There is a lot of ammo out there supporting the hypocricy of the name calling and hatred on the part of the regular raza members in there. Check it out and don't let them lie and tell you that there weren't a lot more than Tony and some others who did and still do post in there regularly who are hypocritics who break the rules of the forum constantly and get away with it on a daily basis.

The only thing that has changed in there is their Admin will not let them delete anti-illegal members at will anymore and those with the initials I mentioned do not post in there anymore. Hmmm, I wonder why? LOL

Good job Gus. If you go back take this with you:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=46401

The fathers of these illegitimate children are often problematic in even more troubling ways. Social workers report that the impregnators of younger Hispanic women are with some regularity their uncles, not necessarily seen as a bad thing by the mother’s family. Alternatively, the father may be the boyfriend of the girl’s mother, who then continues to stay with the grandmother. Older men seek out young girls in the belief that a virgin cannot get pregnant during her first intercourse, and to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, you don`t need to down grade Lawn Care, (they`ve already done that)
    When I told them my former occupation, they mellowed out on me.
    " Parts and Service Manager/ repair technician, at a Small Engine Repair Center." in other words, "Commercial Lawn Equipment Repair."
    ------------------------

mkf,

Lawn Care is the double edged sword. Illegals do the job because they can fly under the radar and individuals hire illegals for a reduced wage instead of honest Americans. I know a guy down here that struggles because the illegals under bid him and he doesn't hire illegals.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mkf,

Lawn Care is the double edged sword. Illegals do the job because they can fly under the radar and individuals hire illegals for a reduced wage instead of honest Americans. I know a guy down here that struggles because the illegals under bid him and he doesn't hire illegals.

Dixie
    This is big in our area as well. My neighbor has his lawn cut by an illegal. The other day he was not home and they came. They actually allowed a young boy that was maybe 12 to cut the lawn. I have a snapper riding lawnmower that I use to cut my lawn. I love it, it gets me away and outside for a while. Maybe more Americans should be doing the same thing instead of contributing to this problem.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast