Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    oldglory.... thanks for your words.... I had been banned before under a different nickname.... after six months, my IP address was freed up... but I am sure they know who I was; one of those nazis has been trying to find where I live.... which does concern me....for personal safety reasons.... since he mentioned something about me that he should not have known....

I do sense they have a deep-seated hatred toward the white race, but they don't seem to be able to see through their own fog of disdain; when you are extremely "left", a centrist opponent will look awfully "rightist"...

I keep telling them that we are against ALL ILLEGALS, but they keep coming back with the statement that if illegals were from Europe we would not be complaining..... they are stuck in a rut, dangerously so.

I don't know what these people do for a living, but they sure live for the coming of LATINO POWER...

thanks guys
    mdillon, I wouldn't describe those in the HB forum as leftists. What they actually are is a bunch of racist, nazi, reconquista thugs. I don't care where the illegals are from or what color their skin is, I want them out of here. But if they were mostly from Europe and were white, those with the HB forum mindset would certainly object instead of being pro-illegal. BUT THEN SO WOULD I!

SO HERE'S THE LATEST....

I stand accused of being an SOSer and an ALIPACER, as if I were a regular or even frequent poster on ALIPAC.... An ex-ALIPACER bob1388 (i'll find his Alipac nickname.....) has been trying to show how Gheen so easily bans people for just having a different point of view. Actually my impression is that he is closer to ALIPAC than to Hispanicbusiness.com

A young Mex-Ameridcan lady (DD) (apparently married to a "white" lawyer) started a thread tying me to these two organizations and concluding that I am a racist (now that's a new twist, right?)... so the thread went over 20 pages, then suddenly was yanked without explanation or warning.... so now DD is pissed and starting a new one trying hard to pursue Gheens partners and funding for this nefarious enterprise...http://www.hispanicbusiness(dot)com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9133

I had started a thread two months ago about the racist language used by one of its "scholars" who likes to ridicule your arguments rather than debate; that thread got deleted also, so I started a new one...but in the meantime Tony Cheeck (who has his own advocacy website based in Crystal Lake Illinois) has cleaned up his act a little bit.... so now I am the bad guy for holding up a mirror to this guy's face....

so I thought I had better do some posting, to live up to my reputation over at HB....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

DD! We know DD.

That's the site Hannabanana was talking about.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: SO HERE'S THE LATEST....

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    I stand accused of being an SOSer and an ALIPACER, as if I were a regular or even frequent poster on ALIPAC.... An ex-ALIPACER bob1388 (i'll find his Alipac nickname.....) has been trying to show how Gheen so easily bans people for just having a different point of view. Actually my impression is that he is closer to ALIPAC than to Hispanicbusiness.com

A young Mex-Ameridcan lady (DD) (apparently married to a "white" lawyer) started a thread tying me to these two organizations and concluding that I am a racist (now that's a new twist, right?)... so the thread went over 20 pages, then suddenly was yanked without explanation or warning.... so now DD is pissed and starting a new one trying hard to pursue Gheens partners and funding for this nefarious enterprise...http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/forum/t ... IC_ID=9133

I had started a thread two months ago about the racist language used by one of its "scholars" who likes to ridicule your arguments rather than debate; that thread got deleted also, so I started a new one...but in the meantime Tony Cheeck (who has his own advocacy website based in Crystal Lake Illinois) has cleaned up his act a little bit.... so now I am the bad guy for holding up a mirror to this guy's face....

so I thought I had better do some posting, to live up to my reputation over at HB....
    That whole forum is full of reconquista racists. Tony makes racist statements all the time about whites and then he and his fellow goons in there try to claim it is just sarcasm. Yeah, right. I was in that forum for some time and he one of the worst hypocrites in there. They will never let you get away with the same so-called "sarcasm". If you do it, it is racism.

Funny how they call anything you say about the illegals which is based on facts and truth as racism and yet they outrightly call any white person who is opposed to illegal immigration as being racist . Its called reverse racism. They will also claim that you start trouble in there when in all actuality you are just stating facts and they can't handle the truth so they will insult you and throw the race card around again.

Its the same old crap in there. I wouldn't waste my time in there again ever. Its only gotten slightly better since the Nazi Queen Moderator got de-throned in there by compliments of, guess who? LOL

Remember they are mostly hispanics in there and all they care about is their raza. I think Tony is partly hispanic too. He looks it and it is probably from his mother's side so don't let the last name fool you. Maybe he hates his white father? Who know?

Hey, this is odd. I just saw a link to that site on Google and went there to check it out.

I found.
    People at ALIPAC have been boycotting a lot of businesses for over a year. Tysons Chicken, all fast food, Disney... Maybe soon they'll boycott living and working in buildings built by Hispanic labor.
    This sounds like a challenge, don't you think.

Personally, I do boycott living in buildings bulit by illegals -

They don't seem to think we can - or will - actually boycott in any number to make a difference.

Boycott is something we can do even if the amnesty is granted. We still have the right to spend our money where we please.

By the way, I just heard that Pilgrim's has laid off a lot of workers. The figure I heard - not a fact, just talk - is 4,000. Now this might just be year end business, might be because of some new buy out, etc.

Has anyone else heard this????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have posted some articles overthere, (some of them like"Buford" are admittedly white)
    The first thing they do is twist everything out of perspective as if you are the racist and it`s an attack on them. Tony and a couple others are the leaders and it`s obvious that the rest are nothing but puppy dogs that just follow the leaders behind, I mean follow behind.
    My recent post was was an article(We`re only here to make a better life????????) that showed that latino hate groups committed Rapes, muders, gangs, DUI deaths,ect ,

Buford jumps in and turns everything around:
    Buford Wrote:
    asta la vesta will not make one comment, not one, about the bravery it takes and the character it takes to swim across a river where many have drowned and/or walk across a desert where many have died and where many more have suffered simply to find a job. No, you will not find one comment about someone working all day in the hot sun or in a hot kitchen for minimum wage merely to send most of their savings to their families.

Very few people fall for this game of “if one is bad then all are bad”.
    (they had already found my Alipac name)

When they don`t have a decent comment they have to blow hot air.

I have`nt given them a reason to ban me,,,,,yet.
    ------------------------

ex-ALIPACER bob1388
    Old Bob was never an ALIPAC Member. We do do not have members, we have supporters.

Furthermore, our people could see right through old Bob from his very first posts here. That race baiter did not last very long here at ALIPAC.

Everyone could smell his BS a mile away and it is no shock that he has found a good home with the racists and reconquistas over at Hispanic Business.

Ive been sent snapshots of Bobs posts showing his malice towards me. If he keeps making false libelous comments about me or ALIPAC with that proven malice, he's gonna get a taste of the law.

Bob was not an ALIPAC member, Bob was just a troll with an agenda and as soon as we kicked him off he ran to HB to report his 'findings"

We kicked him off because it was clear he was out to try and harm us despite the lack of any evidence to back up his desire for others to believe bad things about us.

What a wretched way to go about things.

W

W, I have noticed how those reconquista, racists in there have been beating up on this forum and it's members. To them everyone who is opposed to illegal immigration just must be from ALIPAC or SOS.

They have no viable arguments to support their agenda of the invasion of this country by their raza so they just name call and falsely label anyone who is a law abiding citizen. Facts and truth don't matter to them and in fact when given to them, they start foaming at the mouth again. They call you racist but yet they constantly refer to the white race in a negative way. Especially if you are white and law abiding.
    They are nothing but hypocrites over there.

I recommend that anyone who posts in this forum, stop going into HB and stop feeding the trolls. They live for that. They are like a bunch of vampires waiting to suck their next victim dry.

Bob is desperately trying to fit in over there.
    http://www.hispanicbusiness(dot)com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8815
    "Walaonme" looks like he is practicing a stand-up comic routine but at the same time he has slammed them with some solid facts that they want to ignore.

I thought this thread was interesting concerning child molestors.
    http://www.hispanicbusiness(dot)com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9139
    One poster basically says he doens't care how many child molesters are running around!

I say let HB drown in it's own vomit.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast