Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Those are pretty telling and I presume that is not the worst of it down there?

Up here, I have seen some graffiti, but not to this level, yet, and hopefully not to this degree.

Keep the pictures coming. Can you get some from East LA? Hear it is awful bad over there. My nephew went to BIOLA and lived in that area. Having been brought up here in the NW, with our cities being much more livable and clean, he was having a hard time, he was in culture shock. He got his psychology degree and was working with "underpriveleged" kids in LA and was trying to stay, but he just could not do it anymore, he gave up and came back.

I have been hearing a lot about Hollywoods elite actually living outside of CA altogether anymore, is this true?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lovely pictures of America, Bostonteaparty, or is it called Amerika in California?

It looks like California can't afford to have police, yet they seem to be able to afford to have a state full of illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Can you get some from East LA? Hear it is awful bad over there.
    I second that. I was thinking some barrio pics would be a good addition.

I have been hearing a lot about Hollywoods elite actually living outside of CA altogether anymore, is this true?
    I think a lot still live in Beverly Hills. LA still has a small elite area where all of the richies live. The rest is a dump. Its a Third World country in every sense of the term.

BostonTeaParty, I echo the requests of others that "before" pics be included. In 1960 Los Angeles was a very nice middle-class city. My mother used to live in La Puente (near LA) in the '60s. It was very nice back then. Now it is completely taken over. A huge barrio. Like others, my mom's family migrated south to Orange County. Great pics bro, keep 'em coming.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

ok i have a sad slap in the face for all of you
    these were taken starting at the edge of Beverly hills the ones on the 10 freeway are covering a huge mural that stood for a long time until villar took office now it is all tagged up and the rest were taking in marina del ray.
    all high end areas.
    this is not the ghetto people homes are averaging 1 million and up.

i haven't even gone to the bad areas yet
    but i will
    i went to Mc Carthur park but there was no way i was going in. it was far too hostile when i went

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Can you get some from East LA? Hear it is awful bad over there.
    I second that. I was thinking some barrio pics would be a good addition.

I think a lot still live in Beverly Hills. LA still has a small elite area where all of the richies live. The rest is a dump. Its a Third World country in every sense of the term.

BostonTeaParty, I echo the requests of others that "before" pics be included. In 1960 Los Angeles was a very nice middle-class city. My mother used to live in La Puente (near LA) in the '60s. It was very nice back then. Now it is completely taken over. A huge barrio. Like others, my mom's family migrated south to Orange County. Great pics bro, keep 'em coming.
    i will dig up images as i can
    it is a huge undertaking i was looking for the murals that got tagged un untouched condition i ll post them together if i can locate it.

i found a few images of a mural called Marathon Mural by KENT TWITCHELL

it is now completely defaced as are all other murals on the 10 freeway

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    ok i have a sad slap in the face for all of you
    these were taken starting at the edge of Beverly hills
    GOD DAMN........ Maybe the richies will realise the problem when they are undercutting their prescious offspring for jobs and invading their neighborhoods
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I'm glad you are doing this. My 21 year old daughter told me one day that she wants to go to LA and live. I let her know she is not moving to California at all. She thinks it is what the MSM paints is out to be and I am trying to get through to her. She thinks I am making this stuff up.

I can just see my daughter there she is blue eyed blonde...won't fit in and I'm sure she would be shocked but I am stopping her from going in the first place.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I can just see my daughter there she is blue eyed blonde...won't fit in and I'm sure she would be shocked but I am stopping her from going in the first place.
    I recently attended an elementary school awards banquet at which one of my young family members was going to be honored. About 400 students were seated in the auditorium. When we entered it took about 10 seconds for me to pick out my student among the sea of faces. He was one of about three students with the very blond hair that was once so common.

I don't blame this evolution on illegal immigrants. I comment because it was so stunning to be confronted with such a dramatic change. I do wonder if fair-skinned blond Caucasians are the new minority.

After seeing those pics I am reminded of the reason I left, Ca was very pretty when I was growing up and in 20 years time it was destroyed.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast