Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I came across this Picture. This is Interesting.

[/quote]

I came across this picture and just wanted to know what you folks think?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Is that supposed to make anyone opposed to illegal immigration feel guilty? May I ask what is your point in posting that picture? You seem to have some sort of agenda you want to promote on the forum. Please fill me in. I hate playing guessing games.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    To tell you what I think I must first have the right of free speech. Fortunately I do, and that is because of the Constitution and The Bill of Rights. Those documents were written by the Founding Fathers.
    Therefore as U.S. citizens we are fortunate that a sequence of events transpired in the past that led to the U.S. Constituion and Bill of Rights.

As far as the photo, I would doubt that someone from a society based on a drug induced hallucination with the spirit world would be asking someone for a green card because they probably couldn't see colors anyway. The Indians did nothing with this land. They literally set on a gold mine and remained a technically primitive and retarded society. The only thing they developed is peyote cactus for drug induced hallucinations.
    Some might say that the modern day equivalent is a junkie who makes no progress in life, but rather lies around all day and sticks a needle in his arm.

I think this cartoon makes a great point. If we don't enforce our immigration laws we could end up like the North American Indian tribes.

What a horrific thought. Makes me want our immigration laws enforced even more.

I bet the indians wish they had immigration laws back then and had enforced them as well.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Understanding the picture is the point....

Well, I just thought it was interesting that someone would comeout with that type of image to make a point. I don't agree or disagree with the image.

I guess what it means is that those Indians are the U.S citizens of today and those Pilgrims are the illegal immigrants of today. Interesting to know...how history changes....

The same goes for blacks, who in the beginnig no one wanted them to be free and have their rights but with time and understanding people learned to accept them and treat them equally. All blacks are immigrants, they were brought from Africa in the beginning.

History repeats its self... sooner or later we will all have to learn to accept eachother b/c ignorance and hatred will never solve any problem, as you can see from the past??

well Frankv

If you want to live in a third world country then have at it. I don't. I have kids and I will do whatever I can to make sure that they have a future. Illegal immigration is costing this country dearly and you cannot deny this. Jobs being lost (thanks not just to illegal immigration but to the outsourcing and nearsourcing), loss of affordable housing for middle class Americans, increase in pollution due to thousands more drivers, more strain on resources such as gas, food, water, diseases showing up that either had been irradicated here or were seldom seen anymore, emergency rooms closing down or being so full of illegals that treat the ER like a doctors office that ambulances have to be turned away to go somewhere else because the ER's are full, major increase in drug trafficking and human trafficking, the list goes on and on. Who am I the most angry with for this invasion? Our so called government and the people that hire them. If this adminstration has NO intentions of doing anything unless we put pressure HARD on the elected officials that stand to lose their jobs! Make no mistake, middle class America is being systematically wiped out. So you tell me, am I supposed to sit back and do NOTHING? Get a reality check!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

dxd
    RE:History repeats its self...

History has taught us that law-abiding citizens who want a peaceful existence can NOT co-exist with criminals.

Illegal Immigration is a crime. Illegal aliens are criminals.
    United States Supreme Court
    "Not only entering the U.S. illegally is a crime, remaining illegally is a continuing crime."
    U.S. vs. Franklin and INS vs. Lopez-Mendoza

Extrapolating from the subjective thoughts occurring when viewing the cartoon I can only mutter that we can not conduct today's affairs in the manner those in the past did.

If one wanted to endorse conducting our affairs as our ancestors we would have to take the vote away from females, re-enslave those from Africa, if in the territory ruled by the Spanish force AmerIndians to adopt the Roman Catholic religion and force some to work at slave-like conditions and a HOST of other ways of treating people that are either illegal today or not allowed by societal mores.

Well, I suppose I could endorse the repeal of child labor laws. Put the critters back into the mines and factories and the farms. Make money from their labors vice having to only pay out for their care.

The elite class should endorse that. Well, for the commoner's kids, anyway. The elites don't have to parcel out their vile spawn due to their possessing the majority of the national wealth. Since so many of the elites endorse the entrance of MILLIONS of workers who assist in keeping wages down assuredly the use of children to also drive down wages would be emminently acceptable.

What about the children that had nothing to do with their parents decision to come to the U.S and have grown up here. Going from the first grade and finishing high school. So, I guess they should be deported also...??? If you think like that then you have some issues. Let the parents pay for their actions but not the children.

I have read letters and articles of illegal immigrants and seeing the struggle to come here to the U.S just to give their children a better life or to work to send money back to their countries. So, one of you(ohflyingone) said that you would do anything for your children ..well these people are doing that as well.

If I were to have come here at the age of 4 and have lived here in the U.S for most of my life(lets say 16years) and don't remember and know much about the country I was born in.... then I should at least have a right to work, drive and go to college like most of these illegal immigrant students have said in there stories which I have read.

Why should kids who have lived here for more than 10 years, have to deal with the consequences?? I say deport the parents but not the children... In my eyes these children are citizens. B/c the only country they know is the U.S.

Would you think that would be fair if you were in their situation???

What about the children that had nothing to do with their parents decision to come to the U.S and have grown up here. Going from the first grade and finishing high school. So, I guess they should be deported also...???
    Yes they should. They are STILL illegally in this country.

Why should kids who have lived here for more than 10 years, have to deal with the consequences?? I say deport the parents but not the children... In my eyes these children are citizens. B/c the only country they know is the U.S.
    The children were not citizens yesterday, are not today and will not be tomorrow.
    Sneaking over the border does not give one the right to be here.

Would you think that would be fair if you were in their situation???
    Yes it would.

If an illegal alien attends college, he or she takes a place that an American citizen could have taken. Why should that happen?

I hear that the University of Mexico is an excellent school.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast