Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I came across this Picture. This is interesting.

Great Cartoon!

My Cherokee grgrgrandfather became a lawyer and was born a Christian (Is that possible?LOL!) Well, it was for him and he loved the constitution and this country. He was named after James Madison. These were intelligent, educated people and I am blessed to have much of his writings, pleas, etc.
    And I can guarantee you than he would NOT stand for this invasion today.
    He fought them then and he'd fight them now to protect his family, way of life and country of his birth.

It's the same rotten kind of government that those Indians fought that we fight for our birthright today.

Great cartoon.

Build the damn fence already.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Ignorance is what divides people.
    Not all illegal immigrants come from Mexico sir.
    A 2-10year old has no decision/opinion to whether or not come to the U.S their parent have it. Their parents brought them here... lets make that clear. I just don't come to another country for the hell of it especialiy if I'm a 5year old kid.

If a undocumented Students has a GPA(Grade Point Average) of 3.5-4.0
    straight A's and B's then he/she has the right to go to the unversity of their chose and has not commited any crimes and has lived here more than 5-10years I believe they have the right.

Status doesn't matter when you are a great student, athlete, and have lived here in the U.S for years. They should stay especially if they have lived here for more than 10 years.

I know that the image has nothing to deal with the issues we face today but I just wanted to see peoples reactions towards it.

I came across this Picture. This is Interesting.

This government and people who demand rights they have no right to (aliens) have created this quagmire for those innocent children brought here. They are illegally in this country. That's a fact.

THAT is why this invasion over our southern border must stop! It is NO good for anyone. It's sure not good for innocent children, is it? Why would anyone allow this to continue? Too many children and wives are deserted in Mexico, Central America, wherever by droves of men pouring in here. That's stinks as well. For EVERYONE.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

NO

Ignorance is what divides people.
    No, You can not reason with ignorance. Subcultures is what divides people, as well as the racist teaching of the subcultures. Also not assimulating into a country that offers so much and holding on to you own culture (not to be confused with heritage) from the country that gave you nothing divides people.

If a undocumented Students has a GPA(Grade Point Average) of 3.5-4.0 straight A's and B's then he/she has the right to go to the unversity of their chose and has not commited any crimes and has lived here more than 5-10years I believe they have the right.

Status doesn't matter when you are a great student, athlete, and have lived here in the U.S for years. They should stay especially if they have lived here for more than 10 years.
    No, if your are so upstanding as you portray then go back and do it the right way we will then respect you even more.

I guess what it means is that those Indians are the U.S citizens of today and those Pilgrims are the illegal immigrants of today.
    That is a fair assumption and we do not want to make the same mistake twice. Just goes to prove to much tolerance can be bad, to your country and culture.

So, let me get this straight.
    If your parents want to go/move to another state is it your chose or theirs?

If you were brought here at the age of 3 and have gone to school from k-12 grade, you should still be deported b/c of your status???...Wow! That's wrong! Therefore getting deported to a country that you don't know nothing about or don't know how to read it or speak it b/c you came here to the U.S at the age of 3????

Now, there is something wrong with this situation?
    So, you deport a kid for doing nothing ....just for being a good student, having good moral character, good athlete and so on.....

I think there should be a law to fix this situation.
    When you are dealing with a kid that has lived here most of his/her life then I believe their should be a law to make them at least residents.
    Lets face the facts it's not going to be fair for both sides, sooner or later, I believe something as to give....both sides will gain and lose something. Whether you like it or not.

It's not fair for those children and it's not fair for the american people.

P.S to those that say that immigrants are stilling there jobs well.... most immigrants work at jobs that most americans don't want to work at.

Troll alert.......Troll alert
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I like it. Just think if my kin folks had really done that...............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what is this Troll Week? yawn............................. If only they would come up with a really new thought ...........yawn.....................

of course some people can not comprehend the meaning of illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

troll smacking is more fun than pickin wings off flies.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast