Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FrankyV - Yes, deport them all. I am tired of making exceptions for people who have no business being in this country in the first place (be it child or adult). I don't really care what happens to them in Mexico, El Savador, or Peru, or wherever they came from. I am also against the "Anchor Babies" to wit, I have personally delivered (see earlier posts) and because the "mother" was transported illegally acrossed the border, they go!

You know something, if your so concerned about this issue, please post your address and phone number so we can turn it over to Congress so that when they look for "caretakers" for the children, your name will be at the top.

I do have a solution for you...simply tell the illegals to fill out the proper paperwork and start paying taxes in this country, then I will back off. Until then, I will fight for what the law prescribes...Period!

THESE COLORS DON'T RUN
    WELL SAID!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

"P.S to those that say that immigrants are stilling there jobs well.... most immigrants work at jobs that most americans don't want to work at."

My God, it's George Bush. "Stilling"...Bush can't spell either!
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankv
    Well, I'm a U.S citizen, I guess it's hard to believe someone like me would be interested with this issue but yes I know people who are illegal in this country which I know them for years that's why I'm interested in this issue. I'm not choosing sides like you can see from my writing I agree in some parts and disagree with others. I believe that adults(parents) or people that have commited a crime should be deported but children shouldn't especially if he/she has lived in the U.S for more than 10years I would consider them Americans.
    People come to the U.S illegal for many reasons, hearding stories from close friends and articles on the internet it makes me curious to know and understand many things about this situation we face in the U.S.
    You're not choosing sides? Do you believe anyone on the forum can't see through you? Your posts are obviously about giving amnesty to illegal immigrant children. When it comes down to it you're probably in favor of giving amnesty to all illegal immigrants. Playing devil's advocate why should anyone be denied amnesty if they are here 10 years or more. Your arguments are not logical or make any sense. I like to know what group or organization you are affiliated with pushing this agenda? It's clear you're trolling on the forum to monitor our reactions on this issue. If you cannot be honest about yourself and motives it will leave me no choice but to ban you from the web site. I can tolerate opposition but not when it's being dishonest. I'm getting tired of the games.

Sorry but if the children are not legal they should be deported along with the parents. So what if they are going back to a country they are not very familiar with. Their parents illegally immigrated here without knowing anything about the country, so it shouldn't be a problem for the children to go back to where they came from. They will just have to learn to adapt and adjust. If they want to come into the United States let them go through it legally like others wanting to come here do. Is it fair that legal applicants get shoved aside in favor of people breaking the law? I have compassion for people who are honest and want to play by the rules, and not law breakers. There are consequences to pay when you break the law and it's time some people learned that lesson.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The President says, he is growing the "pie". No, he isn't. The "pie" is not growing.
    All this talk about pie is making me hungry!

True, it is not the kid's fault if their parents brought them here. I would have no problem with finding a way to solve this problem with kids raised "American" as long as it does not encourage future illegal immigration. I go to school in Manhattan (NYC) and I come accross many out of status immigrants who you wouldn't guess were illegal from the first impression. Then there are the legal immigrants who work off the books and commit all types of crimes which they will pay for when they apply for citizenship in a few years. I know a special case, this twenty-something permanent resident who doesn't have a clue and has been arrested for striking his ex-girlfriend. He is in for a surpise when he applies for citizenship and they check that criminal record and he will be off to motherland.

I feel that all immigration visas should be earned, not given when they win that obsurd visa lotterry. Also, just because you have a family member who is a U.S. citizen does not mean you should get special treatment and be given an immigrant visa because it is not fair to those who do not have relatives in this country. Perhaps our Senator's should consider a new temporary visa, sort of as a try-before-you-buy sort of thing. If the person maintains good moral character, pays taxes, registers for Selective Service, then they should be granted permanent residence. Five years to obtain U.S. citizenship is too short, it should be extended to 8-10 years, to show that the person wasn't just simply behaving because it may affect their citizenship. I know a U.S. citizen who got here through the visa lottery and whose father and mother do not pay taxes, father gambles (illegal in N.Y. state), and who does not even have a GED. What purpose do these types of people have in our society?

As for the picture, it is kind of funny. It is the classic argument of "Indians were here first." Do these people think that if Native Americans were to make immigration policy today, they would be on the pro-illegal side? I believe that is the point they are trying to make when they say "unless you are Native American you have no right to say who belongs here." I don't believe Native Americans would be in favor of over-population. Resources are limited (and they would know that more than anyone), and they wouldn't want more of America to become urbanized into concrete and steel to accommodate an out of control population. Stop the sob stories. Sure, it is unfortunate but ultimately it will encourage more illegal immigration just like the 1986 amnesty and 245i.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

dxd
    Okay Remember I said that they can not beat you, they want you to beat yourself.....so here is the dupe with illegal alien children

They focus on illegal alien children hoping to appeal to someones compassion....they want someone to say, "Let the children stay"...and then they say, what about the parents...if you deport the parents then the taxpayer(you) will have to take care of the children so by allowing the parents to also stay it will save you money.......

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS regardless of age

AND ANOTHER THING, Frankyv.

The people responsible for these children are the adults who transported them into another country ILLEGALLY.

It is NOT the RESPONSIBILITY of the American citizen to PAY for or have to sacrafice ANYTHING for these adults or their children who made the "bad and dangerous decision" to RUN into another country "assuming" that they could do that and get away with it.

AND THEN to be so BOLD and RUDE as to have the American people give them benefits which belong to those who are the true and legitimate citizens of this country.

FACE IT. It is WRONG. It is DANGEROUS.

People are talking about it all over America, all over the radio stations:

GET THEM OUT. AND GET THEM OUT SOON.

The only apologies that are in order are from these illegal adults to their children for being too cowardly to stand up and fight what is wrong in their own countries. They owe their children an apology for their lack of good judgement and lack of principles. The owe their children an apology for being failures in their fight for freedom and justice.

It's a battle we have already fought, and we are STILL fighting it today.
    It's a battle that never ends. So go fight it on the land which belongs to you, not on ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the parents of these so-called innocent children really cared for their children, they wouldn't have brought them here illegally and exposed them to a lifetime of living in the shadows and worrying when they would be found out. Unable to legally get a job or attend a college. The parents of these innocent children, were really only thinking of themselves and what they thought was good for them. The best thing we as Americans can do for the innocent children of illegal aliens, is to enforce our laws and stop the parents of these children form ever coming here and exposing their children to a life in the shadows. Maybe, just maybe, instead of running away from the problems in their own country, they'll stay there and try to make it a better place.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

FrankV

Politics has nothing to do with this. I am neither republican nor democrat. Both parties sold us out a long time ago. I vote for who I think can get the job done. If we all did this instead of voting party, we would be a lot better off!

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

rebellady1964 said it all!!!!!

Yo Franky READ WHAT REBEL LADY WROTE!!!! LET IT SINK IN!!! GET IT GOT IT GOOD!!!!
    My ancestor's came from Italy THEY LEARNED ENGLISH AND AMERICAN WAYS. Today when I pick up the damn phone it doesn't say press 3 for Italian does it.
    Ya get the point!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast