Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankv
    Ignorance is what divides people.
    Not all illegal immigrants come from Mexico sir.
    A 2-10year old has no decision/opinion to whether or not come to the U.S their parent have it. Their parents brought them here... lets make that clear. I just don't come to another country for the hell of it especialiy if I'm a 5year old kid.
    True not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico. However that is where the majority are coming from into the United States. In my opinion it doesn't matter where they are from because illegal is illegal. If a person wants to immigrate here I prefer they followed our laws and did it legally. Just out of curiosity are you an illegal immigrant? Also what country did you come from if you don't mind my asking? There must be some reason you find this subject so enthralling.

If a undocumented Students has a GPA(Grade Point Average) of 3.5-4.0
    straight A's and B's then he/she has the right to go to the unversity of their chose and has not commited any crimes and has lived here more than 5-10years I believe they have the right.

Status doesn't matter when you are a great student, athlete, and have lived here in the U.S for years. They should stay especially if they have lived here for more than 10 years.
    So are you by chance promoting the Dream Act? You sound like you're pushing something on the forum. I think it's time you started being honest with us.

I know that the image has nothing to deal with the issues we face today but I just wanted to see peoples reactions towards it.
    This looks an awful lot like you're trolling on the forum. As you noticed trolls do not earn much respect here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="Frankv"]Well, I'm a U.S citizen, I guess it's hard to believe someone like me would be interested with this issue but yes I know people who are illegal in this country which I know them for years that's why I'm interested in this issue. I'm not choosing sides like you can see from my writing I agree in some parts and disagree with others. I believe that adults(parents) or people that have commited a crime should be deported but children shouldn't especially if he/she has lived in the U.S for more than 10years I would consider them Americans.
    People come to the U.S illegal for many reasons, hearding stories from close friends and articles on the internet it makes me curious to know and understand many things about this situation we face in the U.S.

By the looks of it, Viva Bush you most be hispanic or Republican.
    I'm not Republican nor am I Democrat I'm undecided. I just wanted to see the many views of people in this forum who are against illegal immigrants.

"Every Immigrant has his/her story" and not all that come here are criminals. B/c most of you hate them, you don't give a chance to listen to them... That's why I said "Ignorance" b/c ignorance means not knowing or understanding the subject.

How can you hated or criticise if you don't understand or want to hear the other side of the story....? You only say Deport all illegal immigrants and secure our borders.

P.S there are illegal immigrants that pay there taxes. I have helped many of them out. Hard to believe for most of you here.... it's interesting to know and hear from both sides. I'm not criticising no one here, I'm just hearing from you and giving out some information you might not know.

Yes, I know about the Dream Act.

Frankv, what is your solution, if the parents are deported then who will take care of their kids. Or is this another burden on the state and tax payers ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankv
    Well, I'm a U.S citizen, I guess it's hard to believe someone like me would be interested with this issue but yes I know people who are illegal in this country which I know them for years that's why I'm interested in this issue. I'm not choosing sides like you can see from my writing I agree in some parts and disagree with others. I believe that adults(parents) or people that have commited a crime should be deported but children shouldn't especially if he/she has lived in the U.S for more than 10years I would consider them Americans.
    People come to the U.S illegal for many reasons, hearding stories from close friends and articles on the internet it makes me curious to know and understand many things about this situation we face in the U.S.

By the looks of it, Viva Bush you most be hispanic or Republican.
    I'm not Republican nor am I Democrat I'm undecided. I just wanted to see the many views of people in this forum who are against illegal immigrants.

"Every Immigrant has his/her story" and not all that come here are criminals. B/c most of you hate them, you don't give a chance to listen to them... That's why I said "Ignorance" b/c ignorance means not knowing or understanding the subject.

How can you hated or criticise if you don't understand or want to hear the other side of the story....? You only say Deport all illegal immigrants and secure our borders.

P.S there are illegal immigrants that pay there taxes. I have helped many of them out. Hard to believe for most of you here.... it's interesting to know and hear from both sides. I'm not criticising no one here, I'm just hearing from you and giving out some information you might not know.

Yes, I know about the Dream Act.

I would guess the latest "troll" (may be one, may not be) has not felt the profound economic impact affecting so many of the working poor.

I would also guess the person has not personally experienced what happens in classrooms where the invaders settle in and disrupt the learning environment.

Those who have not personally experienced the many negatives that accompany the invaders, whatever the invaders age, it is too easy to let subjective reasoning, fuzzy logic and feel-good platitudes lead one to believe that invaders are merely hard-working better-life-seeking folk that will lead our country to a bright future.

Of course, I would invite those skewed thinkers to relocate to one of those lovely ethnically diverse portions of a city where the invaders have a foothold and personally experience the love and warmth extended to Anglo citizens of the USA. And, ensure they send their kids to the local school. Just ensure they instruct their kids to not wear clothing of a certain color, not offend one of the invaders or any number of errors that can lead to one of the local gangs of invaders assaulting the Gringo.

Revel in it. Live in it. But, do NOT write about an invasion and invaders if you reside in your upper-class lily white suburban community.

Reminds so much of the locals who clamor for war overseas. I ask them if they want the USA fighting so much why they don't enlist. The responses would be comical if the logic behind those responses wasn't so idiotic.

Deport the parents, what I mean is that most of these kids will become adults(age 1. They came to the U.S illegally b/c of their parents but as the years pass by these kids become adults. So, they should at least have a chance to become residents and instead of them having to deal with the consequences their parents should be the ones to pay the penalty(Deportation/Fine..etc)

When these kids turn 18 it's basically the end of the end for most of them.
    I believe that immigration should have a law that will help out children who came in a early age and have lived here for more than 8-10years.
    And instead of them paying for the consequences their parent should deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    I hear that the University of Mexico is an excellent school.
    Yes it is. A few years ago I watched a solar car race. The U of M car beat 65% of the cars from American Universities.

As for the cartoon, if that had been true, then American Indians would still be running this place. But they didn't, so let that be a lesson to us, if we don't, the US will turn into just another Latin American corrupt plutocracy, with a few very rich, a small middle class, and most people living in poverty with no hope.

Making children pay for the crime of their parents. How is it making children pay that they have receiced a first class education for 12 years at US Citizens expense? How is it making them pay to send them back to where they would have been anyway if their parents did not come to steal from Americans?

Letting them stay is unfair to the millions of Asians who have no choice but to immigration legally, but then have their places taking by illegal alien Hispanics. The fair thing to do is deport all these children with their parents. Or by themselves when they turn 18.

FrankV

Stop with the hate thing already and stop acting like we are fools here! We are not without hearts here. With that said, if you do not like what is going on in your country than it is up to the citizens to change it! We are NOT the dumping ground for other countries to advance their political careers which is what Fox is doing. It is the only way he can look like he is doing something for the mexican people without making any change and REALLY doing something to help the people of mexico. By pushing the undereducated into our country which lowers unemployment and boost the economy of his country (and other countries) he makes himself look good. While Mexico and other countrys are strict on their border control, they expect US to allow anyone and everyone into this country! It allows him and the other elites to keep their money and look good to the people. His government is as corrupt as ours. Don't you get it or are you that blind? Do you think that we are helping the illegals by allowing them to flow over our borders? Do you think that we are helping our society by allowing this? This issue goes way deeper than you know. This is not just about illegal immigration. If you had any sense and could think outside the box you would know this. The illegals that are coming over do NOT want to assimilate and our government is giving them no reason to because they ARE NOT ENFORCING THE LAWS! I have seen this first hand as have a lot of people here. They know that the law is not going to do anything because they are OVERWHELMED and we have to few immigration officers to enforce the laws. It is like the "bull in the china store". If you want to come here Legally, fine. If you want to assimilate and obey the laws. fine.

BUT, DO NOT COME HERE and expect us to bow down to you and assimilate to YOU! This is OUR country and that includes the legal immigrants! I am sick and tired of the pro illegal groups using the civil rights movement as their excuse. The civil rights movement in this country has NOTHING to do with illegal immigration! The black AMERICANS that participated in the civil rights movement were and are AMERICANS. AND there is ANOTHER difference. The African Americans were brought here not by choice! Illegals are not being brought here against their will so don't even go there! Black Americans are also paying dearly by illegal immigration so don't play on them.

The bottom line here is that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about because you are one of two things. Either, all you listen to is the spoon fed swill from the main stream media, or you are an antagonist that wants and hopes to start something that you can use against ALIPAC. You will fail if the later is your goal. The people here are caring, considerate patriots and are by no means uninformed or stupid. Don't think for one minute that we do not have a heart. HOWEVER, this is what the pro illegal groups and our politicians play on to get us to do their bidding. It does not wash anymore!

What say you sir?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

P.S to those that say that immigrants are stilling there jobs well.... most immigrants work at jobs that most americans don't want to work at.
    Hi, George. Things a little slow at the White House this week?

I notice that you're big on inventing rights. While you're at it, could you invent the right for me not to have to pay my taxes this year? April 15 is coming up pretty fast and I don't think that it's fair that I should have to pay.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

troll smacking is more fun than pickin wings off flies
    True- but I had my turn with RR.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast