Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

migth be getting time to pull troll wings
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Frankv--the children of American parents should not have to pay for the sins of their parents either. Bad Americans have allowed this problem to swell and adversely affect the children of Americans who are now second rate unpopular stuff if you get my drift. They are no longer the focus of our nation. Illegal aliens, their lives, their children are stealing the stage because Bad Americans have decided to allow their parents to enter the US and take up residence, steal jobs from Americans, steal space in schools, steal space and attention at the hospitals, decline the American Standard of Living and over-populate our nation with more people than we have the resources short or long-term to sustain.

I do not know any American who "hates illegal aliens".

I have however run across Bad Americans who "hate Americans".

It is an interesting time in our country right now to see Americans fighting for each other and our nation. The fight is not against illegal aliens, but for Americans and that is the big difference between the Rhetoric and the Reality of this issue.

If Americans don't stand up for Americans, then who will, Frankv?

No one, that's who.

Going home to your native land is not a punishment, Frankv. For the children of illegal aliens, it is going home. Why would that be so bad for them? It is no different for them than when parents in California decide to move to southern Alabama or upstate New Hampshire...except in the case of the illegal aliens, they are going home. They will be known, have family rejoicing to see them, be loved and welcomed.

It is not feasible at all for the children of illegal aliens who have lived here illegally to remain without their parents and neither they nor their parents can be allowed to remain.

If they are upset about the uncertainty, then they need to direct that to their parents and perhaps you should consider that as well. The American People have played no role in the plight of illegal aliens in the United States. While some Americans have employed them illegally and used their presence here to break American Law, Americans have always opposed illegal immigration; have always stood for secure borders and a sovereign nation; and have always wanted our Will which is detailed by our Laws to be enforced.

There is nothing easy about the situation for anyone. I have said several times that solving the illegal alien problem will be the hardest thing Americans will ever do because by our nature we want everyone to be happy, healthy and successful.

But the reality is that this can not occur for foreign nationals inside the borders of the United States without robbing the happiness, health and success of the millions of American Citizens they are displacing due to our diminishing resources, declining economy, burgeoning population, and lack of jobs.

If an economy can successfully sustain 250,000,000 American Citizens, it can not sustain 250,000,000 American Citizens and 50,000,000 illegal aliens and their offspring.

The President says, he is growing the "pie". No, he isn't. The "pie" is not growing. He's just turning our "deep dish" pie into several very thin shallow pies. You might sell more pies by the Bush Plan, but the pies themselves have less fruit and as this continues, they will soon be all crust, then they'll have no top crust, then there won't be enough to even make a pie of any kind, and they'll be handing out little balls of pie dough, saying...here is your ration, you figure it out.

That day is not far away. Once there are inadequate resources, everyone loses.

It's our job and our duty as American Citizens, to ourselves, our families, our children and future generations to ensure that day never comes. It's the difference between making the decisions now to preserve and restore a Deep Dish Pie Economy or doing nothing and ending up very quickly with a No Pie Economy when we'll all be looking for a new place to migrate to and there won't be one for US.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

migth be getting time to pull troll wings
    sounds like a plan! more fun then monopoly

dxd
    This is a distractional thread to take us off course. But there is an important point to be highlighted. And that is: Watch out for "hardship stories" being used as a WEAPON!! And don't let your compassion lead to your destruction. DEPORT ILLEGAL AIENS. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS regardless of age.

I was once at an event where the illegal alien invaders were having a prayer vigil. Humble faces walking around with lit cancdles. Or so it looked. I was sitting in my car with the window open and as they walked past me they threw a lit candle at me in my car in an attempt to set me on fire.

In America any person can take any position on any issue. My position isEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. That is: DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS regardless of age. We get overwhelming support when we demonstrate with signs that say DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS so obviously that message is well supported by the public

Always be on guard for attacks disguised as "hardship stories"
    Remember, they can't beat you, so they try to get you to beat yourself. They want you to quit and they are looking for what words they have to say to get you to beat yourself.

Wow, I gotta at least give my two cents worth on this issue. It seems that FrankV has an ax to grind with something. I agree the kids suffer in this "War" of Illegal immigration issues. But the fact that regardless what the parents decide, they are still illegals. What is bothering me now is, because you are a "bleeding heart", you would rather take on the financial responsibility of raising illegals kids and send the parents back to where they came from. What the heck are you thinking man? We already have a problem with abandon children in this country, now you propose we take on the rest of the worlds problem children? I've got some very blunt news for you, have you ever thought of moving your rear to Mexico and starting a mission?

Look, you started this thread with no opinion, now your taking up for the kids of the illegals with no plan, solution, or proposal of what to do with the kids after the parents are deported. I already know the outcome of that, as it is today, OUR tax funds will support those who do not contribute anything to our society. Somehow I don't track with that and I'm sure no one else will either on this site. I'm getting tired of others spending my tax money on bleeding heart issues that we can not afford to assume responsibility for.

Enough!!!

RIGHT ON!!

DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Frankv,
    One of the problems with illegal immigrants is this: They come here and try to turn the U.S. into whatever country they have run away from! The Mexicans try to make it "MEXICO". THIS IS AMERICA! When you come here, you learn to speak OUR language, you assimilate into OUR ways, you don't just come here and FORCE your country on American citizens! Everyday I pass cars on the road with the banners across their windshields that say: CHILE #1, or MEXICO #1, or BROWN PRIDE, etc. This makes me furious because my ancestors immigrated here hundreds of years ago from Germany but they did learn English, they did become AMERICANS. What if I drove around with "GERMANY #1" tattoed across my windshield and spoke German and expected everyone to speak, write, and respect my German ways? Then I would be GERMAN and I would need to move back to GERMANY. I am AMERICAN, not GERMAN-AMERICAN, just plain AMERICAN like my ancestors became. The problem with illegals is that they are shoving their country down our throats and keeping their ways, not taking up the American ways, yet they want us to pay for free services for them and frankly, I'm damn tired of it! Most of the AMERICAN people are fed up with it, too! Frankv, if you want to support Mexicans, Guatemalens, etc, and pay for them to bring their country to America, you go right ahead. My tax dollars are for AMERICANS, not illegal invaders who will NOT assimilate into American ways!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

let me get this straight, by the looks form it and views
    I would have to say that most of you here are Republicans.

So, what your saying is to deport all illegals even the children who have lived in the U.S for all of their lives. Meaning to deport them without not giving a damn about them and sending them back to a country they don't even remember or know about. Otherwise ruining their lives here in the U.S by deporting them to a country they won't even survive or have a chance to succeed on?

About the University of Mexico, Mexican are the majority that come here to the U.S but some illegal immigrants come from somewhere else.
    Just to let you know... ???

We can debate this issues for Months/Years it's difficult to solve.
    All I was asking was your opinion on what you thought about the Image.
    B/c I know this is a group against illegal immigrants, I'm just looking for reponses from all sides. From the U.S people for illegal immigrantions, against and the immigrants that are here in the U.S.

So, what your saying is to deport all illegals even the children who have lived in the U.S for all of their lives. Meaning to deport them without not giving a damn about them and sending them back to a country they don't even remember or know about. Otherwise ruining their lives here in the U.S by deporting them to a country they won't even survive or have a chance to succeed on?
    Yes

Report 'em and deport 'em.

Frankv Quote:
    So, what your saying is to deport all illegals even the children who have lived in the U.S for all of their lives. Meaning to deport them without not giving a damn about them and sending them back to a country they don't even remember or know about.

That is correct Frankv. Whom we care about are OUR children. The children whom this country belongs to.

Now why don't some of these "run away adults" from countries that have problems go back and do something about it, have the courage to stand up and fight for what is right....so that they can give their children a country.

These "runners" are also bad for the future of our country because for an American "running" isn't an option. We don't want a country infiltrated by people who do not have the courage necessary to protect and defend the rule of law.

THESECOLORS DON'T RUN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast