Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ex_CO, it means it will go to a full hearing and it's possible it won't even make it to the floor. Read SOSAD's thread about responses from her letter. We're keeping it updated. It may explain this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ok, here is my email to Idaho Unido:

Dear Idaho Unido,

Why did you mail me a copy of your newsletter (Ano 3, Numero 19)?? I am NOT Hispanic nor Latino nor whatever you people call yourselves. Did you get my address from my last name, XXXX? That is my EX husband's name. I am NOT Hispanic or Latino or whatever you people call yourselves. And I am NOT a hyphenated American either. Did you send me a copy of your newsletter because my last name sounded Hispanic?? If yes, that is RACIAL PROFILING. Can I sue you for that??? Hispanics are the first to sue the US govt for racial profiling, so I think I can do the same thing, IN REVERSE.

I thought you guys were AGAINST racial profiling? But then maybe you are selective in your beliefs.

Your news reporting is so biased, it is unbelievable. There is a difference between legal and illegal immigration. Americans are not against legal immigration; they are against ILLEGAL immigration. Your newsletter makes NO DISTINCTION between the two. Why? Is it because Pres. Calderon said that whereever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico?? Pres. Calderon, FYI, is a joke amongst Americans. You may not know that, that is why I am telling you that now. He is a joke.

The only reason he is lobbying against us is because the number one source of revenue to Mexico is US dollars from the illegals who are here. Even more than Mexico's revenues on oil. He doesn't want to lose that. Otherwise, he would actually have to work and figure out a way for Mexicans to stay in Mexico. That is sick. THAT is also a fact. And Americans are now aware of this.

Is there any other nation on earth that prides itself on its so-called successess, due to the importation of its citizens?? NO. Only Mexico does. It is sick. If a nation cannot keep its citizens in their own country, AND EVEN ENCOURAGES ITS CITIZENS TO GO TO THE US ILLEGALLY IN ORDER TO GET DOLLAR REMITTANCES, then that nation has no business being a nation.

"HATE"? I think not. More like a fact, no?

If your paper really wants to help its Mexican citizens here in the US, then for God's sake, tell them the truth! "It is not ok to be here illegally. It is not ok to risk your life crossing the border for a dollar. Change must be enacted in Mexico. Call and protest in Mexico, not the USA."

I am sick and tired of this. Where does the buck end?? It ends with Pres. Filipe Calderon -- YOUR PRESIDENT ELECT. Mexico's economic problems is not our problem. Instead of Calderon fixing your economy, he is travelling to the USA -- with Mexican tax money -- to promote more illegal pandering. ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL, no matter how you spin it.

Your newspaper is a waste of time and money. If you cannot tell your readers the truth, then you are part of the problem. YOU ARE JUST GIVING FALSE HOPE TO THE ILLEGAL MEXICANS WHO ARE HERE. FALSE HOPE.

Another reason your paper divides this nation is because of its very existence. Ethnic-centric organizations DIVIDES a country. It does NOT UNITE a country. Your existence is divisional. You should be ashamed of yourselves. In the USA, there is only one language: English. There is only one citizenship: American. Your paper writes in Spanish as well as English. If it weren't for the English translation, I would have NO idea what you are talking about.

Please post my email in your paper. I WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR IT. And so will my friends -- warning: some of them speak perfect Spanish. I dare you to print this email. If you are who you say you, you have nothing to fear. If you don't print this, then I think you have something you are hiding.

XXXX,
    XXXX, Idaho

{you guys gonna back me up, right>>}
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Check the pm i sent you!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE ON TOWNHALL MEETING

Ok, first of all, Senator Fulcher is handsome!! And young! His beautiful wife and children were there too, passing out the agenda and cookies. Rep. Vander Woude and Rep. Bayer (my district congress reps) were there too.

There were lots of people. Lots of questions. It was nice and informal. Finally, someone up front asked about illegal immigration. This was my cue! I raised my hand after him and told them my story. I'm a legal immigrant, blah blah blah. When I said I wanted to be an American and do it the right and legal way because Americans obey laws, I got a lot of applause. I told them about California and its $14.5 Billion deficit.

Anyways, Senator Fulcher talked about the ICAN thing. He said the same thing he told you, tinybobidaho. But he said the 3 of them are going to try to kill it. He also said that they are already in contact with someone in Arizona regarding their II law.

After the meeting, I talked to Fulcher. I gave him a copy of OK's HB 1804. He thanked me. Then he asked me if I heard anything about the Mexico putting up a consulate in Boise. Wow! I was surprised. I had forgotten all about that. I told yes, I knew, and in fact, I wrote to the mayor's office and got no response. I told him about Calderon's Zero Tolerance policy and that he is going to staff his consulates with Mexican lawyers to fight us in our own courts. I told him that that was not a secret; I've been reading about it in the papers. He looked concerned and said he will look into it.

His wife came up to me and thanked me for speaking. She said she feels the same way I do. She said she will email me again about the next townhall meeting so I can come.

Of course, when I got home, I went through the usual "I should've said this," "I should've said that." But well, what's done is done. I will be more prepared next time. Bring ntoes and all.

All in all, it was good. At least now the Senator and the Congressmen are aware that WE ARE AWARE. (BTW, I chastised Vander Goude and Bayer for not responding to my email. Hahhaah. It was said jokingly. )

My husband was so proud of me. He said I have the ability to "connect" to people. He said my little "speech" was well said. Then he said "Did you ever think you would know a senator?" He thinks I should campaign for Fulcher.

So that's it! Now back to the fight! Thank you all for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Check the pm i sent you!!
    There was no pm, Sosad. Can you resend?

Well done, Ex_OC!! You did great! I think we've got them awake now and aware of what's going on in this country, and I don't think they want Idaho to go down the tubes. We have a good bunch working for us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EX OC you made a major first step. You went in there professional yet with passion and now they know your face, your position, and your ablility to give concrete information. I'll bet you'll get even more time and questions from them. Keep up the good work.

Oh by-the-way, I saw the Newt Gingrich speech at CPAC on Saturday. I thought of you and Tiny and what you are doing up there.

I'll give you the link. Give yourself 30 minutes to watch it. Watch all of it because it all connects. He makes hard statements that we all have to face and he has solutions that will take work, work like you and Tiny are doing.

Here is the link. You can watch video webcast or read the transcript. I suggest the webcast. I wished William, Roy Beck, Chris Simcox, and others would ask for a meeting with Gingrich to get some real ideas on how to bring our power together.

http://www.webcastgroup.com/client/star ... 0209083982

April
    Action Alert from William! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html

...............EMERGENCY ALERT".................
    Please help take Action!!! NOW
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234