Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hate Bank of america

I don't bank there i pulled my accounts long ago.
    i simply do not like them but i was paid by check the other day and it was a bank of America check and i passed by a branch and figured what the hell ill go in and cash it
    so i walk in and the teller makes me slide my license and finger prints me on the check then she informs me there is a 5 dollar charge to cash their check i said i am sorry?
    she said you are not a customer so we charge 5 bucks so i said this is your check and she said WE are not a check cashing service.
    I said your not much of a bank either.
    so she gets the manager and the manager tells me the same thing
    We are not a check cashing service.
    i said to her well it seems that you are just that you are charging me 5 dollars to cash my check.
    she said well if you would like to open an account we can do it free
    And i said are you out of your mod-edit mind?

i took the check and i walked and as i left i told every person i passed they were crooks.

We can thank the sheep for this and it will only get worse with time . Unless we make changes .

I can't believe this is the same country I grew up in .

Thanks BTP
    Closed out two accounts and a mortgage at Bank of Aliens
    Now we''ve a heads up that payments made with B of A checks should have $5.00 added as a check cashing fee. Let their customers prepay it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yeah... my bank of america has spanish signs everywhere.

In fact, I have a nice chunk sitting in some CD's that are near to expire and I am thinking of moving my account... what banks DO NOT cater to illegal immigrants?

Bostonteaparty
    good for you if more folks follow suit things will change
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    yeah... my bank of america has spanish signs everywhere.

In fact, I have a nice chunk sitting in some CD's that are near to expire and I am thinking of moving my account... what banks DO NOT cater to illegal immigrants?
    I recently opened an account with a credit union, the manager said a lot of new customers switching from BOC.

Also the free $100.00 for opening a checking account didn't hurt
    also opened savings acconts for the grand kids $50.00 free for each account and with only a $5.00 deposit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BN
    Try our sister here:

http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don’t go to CHASE (J.P.Morgan), That’s who I have FOR RIGHT NOW. I do everything via electric transfer and direct deposit online bill pay, (e.g. Paperless). Well I got a check in the mail for something last week, so I had to go to the bank. They just built a new one from the ground up that just opened two weeks ago, so I thought I’d try it. Much to my dismay, as I entered I noticed every sign had another one next to it in Spanish. I went to desk to get a deport slip to fill out. As I was putting the pen to it I noticed it too was in Spanish. After a few choice words I went looking for another one but in English. I found the pile of English slips; it was the small pile at the end. It looked as though like it was only put out as an after thought. As I stood in line EVERY teller was and was speaking Spanish. I felt as though I was in Mexico. As I was walking out I was thinking out load “ENGLISH - ENGLISH THIS IS AMERICAâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    You hate Bank of America? Your not alone!! Many Americans are waking up to their nonsense.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I bailed out on all the big banks long ago... get a local one and get to know the people there.. will go wonders to secre your ID also.. since they know you.. The small banks can do everything that a big bank can.. Except Investments, but Never keep that in a bank anyway.. keep that in an investment Management Firm.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast