Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sounds like you're just making problems for the bank teller. you're probably one of those crazies that makes stupid ruckuses for no reason. i see people like you all the time, demanding this and that, making your own self look bad. it's the bank's policy, why don't you comply instead of groaning about how the whole system is unfair? otherwise, cash that check at the bank you're currently using...

Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?
    just to bostonteaparty

My bank made their deposit slips, signs outside, literature, etc... all bilingual this year.

The ever helpful bank...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    sounds like you're just making problems ...
    Sounds like you're making trouble on the forum with a personal attack.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wells Fargo is worse. They won't even cash a cashiers check written on their bank unless you have an account there, but they will gladly transfer your money home to Mexico at no charge for account holders.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I hate Bank of america

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    I don't bank there i pulled my accounts long ago.
    i simply do not like them but i was paid by check the other day and it was a bank of America check and i passed by a branch and figured what the hell ill go in and cash it
    so i walk in and the teller makes me slide my license and finger prints me on the check then she informs me there is a 5 dollar charge to cash their check i said i am sorry?
    she said you are not a customer so we charge 5 bucks so i said this is your check and she said WE are not a check cashing service.
    I said your not much of a bank either.
    so she gets the manager and the manager tells me the same thing
    We are not a check cashing service.
    i said to her well it seems that you are just that you are charging me 5 dollars to cash my check.
    she said well if you would like to open an account we can do it free
    And i said are you out of your F%$#ing mind?

i took the check and i walked and as i left i told every person i passed they were crooks.
    They used to attempt to do that with my payroll check, until the day I walked in with a copy of the California Labor law that stated the bank that the payroll check is drawn on can not charge the employee to cash it whether or not they have an account with the bank. The bank can however charge the employers account for the employee checks they cash.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dumped Wells Fargo bank just before I moved out of Mexifornia. I went to the bank to close my account, and while I was milling about the lobby waiting to speak with an account rep, I took my black magic marker out of my purse and crossed out the Spanish portion of all the deposit slips on the counter.

I thought to myself, "I wonder if the video cameras are catching this?". And I realized I didn't care. I was out of there anyway.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Yeah, hit #10 on their automated line to send money back to ole mehico ... I mean, they make it EASY to be a parasite and send money earned here back to other countries . . .

I can't believe they even call themselves Bank of America. I want our accounts OUT and soon.

retro quote-
    it's the bank's policy, why don't you comply instead of groaning about how the whole system is unfair?

Why don't you use that same arguement for illegals and tell them to quit whining,comply with the laws and go home.

Rawhide!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast