Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?
    just to bostonteaparty
    you have a problem with me?
    why cuz i wish to slam bank of America for commiting treason?
    are you pro illegal alien?
    lol, treason? you are obviously paranoid or high on drugs. go read the constitution to find what constitutes "treason".
    Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as: "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aided or involved by such an endeavour.

I would say it is pretty clear Mexico is harming America by its actions. as are any and all involved parties who give assistance and support to said invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?
    just to bostonteaparty
    are you pro illegal alien?
    lol, treason? you are obviously paranoid or high on drugs. go read the constitution to find what constitutes "treason".
    Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as: "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aided or involved by such an endeavour.

I would say it is pretty clear Mexico is harming America by its actions. as are any and all involved parties who give assistance and support to said invaders.
    I don't see any revolutions being thrown by Mexicans. Do you? I don't see Mexicans marching onto the streets of America. Do you? I don't see Mexico declaring war with the US. Do you? I don't see any Mexicans injuring the parent nation, do you? By what do you mean "injure" the nation? Are you still employed? Do you still have a place to live? Are you clothed? You are on this forum so you must have Internet. How are you being injured?

[quote=retro][quote=Bostonteaparty][quote=retro][quote=Bostonteaparty][quote=retro][quote="LegalUSCitizen":2ld5dnut]Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?[/quote]

just to bostonteaparty[/quote]

are you pro illegal alien?[/quote]

lol, treason? you are obviously paranoid or high on drugs. go read the constitution to find what constitutes "treason".[/quote]

I would say it is pretty clear Mexico is harming America by its actions. as are any and all involved parties who give assistance and support to said invaders.[/quote]

I don't see any revolutions being thrown by Mexicans. Do you? I don't see Mexicans marching onto the streets of America. Do you? I don't see Mexico declaring war with the US. Do you? I don't see any Mexicans injuring the parent nation, do you? By what do you mean "injure" the nation? Are you still employed? Do you still have a place to live? Are you clothed? You are on this forum so you must have Internet. How are you being injured?[/quote:2ld5dnut]

[url="http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l293/GUINNESS_WENCH/illegalmarch.jpg"]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l293/ ... lmarch.jpg[/url]

9,125 Americans a year murdered by illegal immigrants every year

A new report published by the Los Angeles County Department of Social Services reveals that the county spends $440 million a year on welfare and food stamp benefits for illegal aliens and $400 million on healthcare, contradicting immigration advocates who assure illegal aliens don’t use social services. An additional $220 million is spent annually on incarceration costs.

In July of this year alone, Los Angeles County taxpayers spent more than $35 million on welfare benefits and food stamps for illegal immigrants who live in the sprawling county of more than 10 million residents. Each month illegal aliens get welfare benefits through a state program called CalWorks totaling $20 million in addition to $15 million in food stamps.

The county supervisor who requested the report, Michael Antonovich, points out that the figures don’t even include the skyrocketing cost of education. He requested the report to further document the “devastating impactâ€

[quote=Bostonteaparty][quote=retro][quote=Bostonteaparty][quote=retro][quote=Bostonteaparty][quote="retro":qz5p6516][quote="LegalUSCitizen":qz5p6516]Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?[/quote]

lol, treason? you are obviously paranoid or high on drugs. go read the constitution to find what constitutes "treason".[/quote]

I would say it is pretty clear Mexico is harming America by its actions. as are any and all involved parties who give assistance and support to said invaders.[/quote]

I don't see any revolutions being thrown by Mexicans. Do you? I don't see Mexicans marching onto the streets of America. Do you? I don't see Mexico declaring war with the US. Do you? I don't see any Mexicans injuring the parent nation, do you? By what do you mean "injure" the nation? Are you still employed? Do you still have a place to live? Are you clothed? You are on this forum so you must have Internet. How are you being injured?[/quote:qz5p6516][/quote:qz5p6516]

[url="http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l293/GUINNESS_WENCH/illegalmarch.jpg"]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l293/ ... lmarch.jpg[/url]

A new report published by the Los Angeles County Department of Social Services reveals that the county spends $440 million a year on welfare and food stamp benefits for illegal aliens and $400 million on healthcare, contradicting immigration advocates who assure illegal aliens don’t use social services. An additional $220 million is spent annually on incarceration costs.

In July of this year alone, Los Angeles County taxpayers spent more than $35 million on welfare benefits and food stamps for illegal immigrants who live in the sprawling county of more than 10 million residents. Each month illegal aliens get welfare benefits through a state program called CalWorks totaling $20 million in addition to $15 million in food stamps.

The county supervisor who requested the report, Michael Antonovich, points out that the figures don’t even include the skyrocketing cost of education. He requested the report to further document the “devastating impactâ€

[quote=retro][quote=Bostonteaparty][quote=retro][quote=Bostonteaparty][quote=retro][quote="Bostonteaparty":epn1xxq2][quote="retro":epn1xxq2][quote="LegalUSCitizen":epn1xxq2]Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?[/quote]

I don't see any revolutions being thrown by Mexicans. Do you? I don't see Mexicans marching onto the streets of America. Do you? I don't see Mexico declaring war with the US. Do you? I don't see any Mexicans injuring the parent nation, do you? By what do you mean "injure" the nation? Are you still employed? Do you still have a place to live? Are you clothed? You are on this forum so you must have Internet. How are you being injured?[/quote:epn1xxq2][/quote:epn1xxq2][/quote:epn1xxq2]

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    The $5.00 check cashing fee applies to those who do not have a customer relationship with Bank of America and who are cashing business checks drawn on Bank of America.

This fee is implemented to improve satisfaction among our current customers by decreasing teller wait time and reducing banking center traffic.
    By charging non-customers fees for a variety of things, like check cashing, they discourage non-customers from using their bank and reduce wait time for customers. That state their reason to you explicitly. They were upfront as to their reasons.

Customers don't like to waste any more time in line than they have to. If the bank does things to discourage non-customers from taking up space in the line, those customers probably like it.

It's like complaining about an atm, not your bank, charging you money for withdrawing money from it. Those who provide that atm are in business to make money, not throw it away by providing a free service to a non-customer.
    There is no Bank of Aliens here so I don't have to deal with that crap. The bank tellers here all know me and I don't get any charges or grief from them to cash one of their customers checks...good customer service.

If someone gives me a check from Bank of Aliens I will not accept it.
    When I go to another bank to cash a check from one of their customers all I want is from them is to Show Me The Money...honey! No fingerprints, no charges, no bad customer service.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

you got our attention and the solution is that illegals need to go home.
    we are not obligated to support you. your geographic location does not make you our problem.
    it is as simple as that. your own country is responsible for you not us.
    You have that right teaparty!!!!!!

I don't see any revolutions being thrown by Mexicans. Do you? I don't see Mexicans marching onto the streets of America. Do you? I don't see Mexico declaring war with the US. Do you? I don't see any Mexicans injuring the parent nation, do you? By what do you mean "injure" the nation? Are you still employed? Do you still have a place to live? Are you clothed? You are on this forum so you must have Internet. How are you being injured?
    Retro, check out the following links:

El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan:

In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "gringo" invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano, Mexican, Latino, Indiginous inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our sangre is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny.

We are free and sovereign to determine those tasks which are justly called for by our house, our land, the sweat of our brows, and by our hearts. Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent Brotherhood unites us, and love for our brothers makes us a people whose time has come and who struggles against the foreigner "gabacho" who exploits our riches and destroys our culture. With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the independence of our mestizo nation. We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza to do. Fuera de La Raza nada.

Program El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan sets the theme that the Chicanos (La Raza de Bronze) must use their nationalism as the key or common denominator for mass mobilization and organization. Once we are committed to the idea and philosophy of El Plan de Aztlan, we can only conclude that social, economic, cultural, and political independence is the only road to total liberation from oppression, exploitation, and racism. Our struggle then must be for the control of our barrios, campos, pueblos, lands, our economy, our culture, and our political life. El Plan commits all levels of Chicano society - the barrio, the campo, the ranchero, the writer, the teacher, the worker, the professional - to La Causa.

Nationalism

Nationalism as the key to organization transcends all religious, political, class, and economic factions or boundaries. Nationalism is the common denominator that all members of La Raza can agree upon.

Organizational Goals

1. UNITY in the thinking of our people concerning the barrios, the pueblo, the campo, the land, the poor, the middle class, the professional-all committed to the liberation of La Raza.

2. ECONOMY: economic control of our lives and our communities can only come about by driving the exploiter out of our communities, our pueblos, and our lands and by controlling and developing our own talents, sweat, and resources. Cultural background and values which ignore materialism and embrace humanism will contribute to the act of cooperative buying and the distribution of resources and production to sustain an economic base for healthy growth and development Lands rightfully ours will be fought for and defended. Land and realty ownership will be acquired by the community for the people's welfare. Economic ties of responsibility must be secured by nationalism and the Chicano defense units.

3. EDUCATION must be relative to our people, i.e., history, culture, bilingual education, contributions, etc. Community control of our schools, our teachers, our administrators, our counselors, and our programs.

4. INSTITUTIONS shall serve our people by providing the service necessary for a full life and their welfare on the basis of restitution, not handouts or beggar's crumbs. Restitution for past economic slavery, political exploitation, ethnic and cultural psychological destruction and denial of civil and human rights. Institutions in our community which do not serve the people have no place in the community. The institutions belong to the people.

5. SELF-DEFENSE of the community must rely on the combined strength of the people. The front line defense will come from the barrios, the campos, the pueblos, and the ranchitos. Their involvement as protectors of their people will be given respect and dignity. They in turn offer their responsibility and their lives for their people. Those who place themselves in the front ranks for their people do so out of love and carnalismo. Those institutions which are fattened by our brothers to provide employment and political pork barrels for the gringo will do so only as acts of liberation and for La Causa. For the very young there will no longer be acts of juvenile delinquency, but revolutionary acts.

6. CULTURAL values of our people strengthen our identity and the moral backbone of the movement. Our culture unites and educates the family of La Raza towards liberation with one heart and one mind. We must insure that our writers, poets, musicians, and artists produce literature and art that is appealing to our people and relates to our revolutionary culture. Our cultural values of life, family, and home will serve as a powerful weapon to defeat the gringo dollar value system and encourage the process of love and brotherhood.

7. POLITICAL LIBERATION can only come through independent action on our part, since the two-party system is the same animal with two heads that feed from the same trough. Where we are a majority, we will control; where we are a minority, we will represent a pressure group; nationally, we will represent one party: La Familia de La Raza! Action
    1. Awareness and distribution of El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan. Presented at every meeting, demonstration, confrontation, courthouse, institution, administration, church, school, tree, building, car, and every place of human existence.
    2. September 16, on the birth date of Mexican Independence, a national walk-out by all Chicanos of all colleges and schools to be sustained until the complete revision of the educational system: its policy makers, administration, its curriculum, and its personnel to meet the needs of our community.
    3. Self-Defense against the occupying forces of the oppressors at every school, every available man, woman, and child.
    4. Community nationalization and organization of all Chicanos: El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan.
    5. Economic program to drive the exploiter out of our community and a welding together of our people's combined resources to control their own production through cooperative effort.
    6. Creation of an independent local, regional, and national political party. A nation autonomous and free - culturally, socially, economically, and politically- will make its own decisions on the usage of our lands, the taxation of our goods, the utilization of our bodies for war, the determination of justice (reward and punishment), and the profit of our sweat.

El Plan de Aztlan is the plan of liberation!

http://www.calstatela.edu/orgs/mecha/planespiritual.htm

El Presedente Calderon denied the sovereignty of the US southern border:

He also reached out to the millions of Mexicans living in the United States, many illegally, saying: "Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico."
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00958.html

As far as armies marching, The Mexican army has crossed our border and engaged border patrol agents:

Mexican soldiers and civilian smugglers had an armed standoff with nearly 30 U.S. law enforcement officials on the Rio Grande in Texas Monday afternoon, according to Texas police and the FBI.

MSNBC Video Interview
    • Reporter Sara A. Carter MSNBC interview on Border incursion
    Related Articles:
    • Homeland chief plays down Mexican incursion reports
    • Mexican troops aiding smugglers, says report
    • Border agents unaware of gang death threat
    • Report: MS-13 gang hired to murder Border Patrol
    Special Section Online: Beyond Borders
    Blog
    Advertisement
    Site: Beyond Borders Blog

Mexican military Humvees were towing what appeared to be thousands of pounds of marijuana across the border into the United States, said Chief Deputy Mike Doyal, of the Hudspeth County Sheriff's Department.

Mexican Army troops had several mounted machine guns on the ground more than 200 yards inside the U.S. border -- near Neely's Crossing, about 50 miles east of El Paso -- when Border Patrol agents called for backup. Hudspeth County deputies and Texas Highway patrol officers arrived shortly afterward, Doyal said.

"It's been so bred into everyone not to start an international incident with Mexico that it's been going on for years," Doyal said. "When you're up against mounted machine guns, what can you do? Who wants to pull the trigger first? Certainly not us."

An FBI spokeswoman confirmed the incident happened at 2:15 p.m. Pacific Time.

"Bad guys in three vehicles ended up on the border," said Andrea Simmons, a spokeswoman with the FBI's El Paso office. "People with Humvees, who appeared to be with the Mexican Army, were involved with the three vehicles in getting them back across."

Simmons said the FBI was not involved and referred inquiries to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

ICE did not return calls seeking comment.

Doyal said deputies captured one vehicle in the incident, a Cadillac Escalade reportedly stolen from El Paso, and found 1,477 pounds of marijuana inside. The Mexican soldiers set fire to one of the Humvees stuck in the river, he said.

Doyal's deputies faced a similar incident on Nov. 17, when agents from the Fort Hancock border patrol station in Texas called the sheriff's department for backup after confronting more than six fully armed men dressed in Mexican military uniforms. The men -- who were carrying machine guns and driving military vehicles -- were trying to bring more than three tons of marijuana across the Rio Grande, Doyal said.

Doyal said such incidents are common at Neely's Crossing, which is near Fort Hancock, Texas, and across from the Mexican state of Chihuahua.

"It happens quite often here," he said.

Deputies and border patrol agents are not equipped for combat, he added.

"Our government has to do something," he said. "It's not the immigrants coming over for jobs we're worried about. It's the smugglers, Mexican military and the national threat to our borders that we're worried about."

Citing a Jan. 15 story in the Daily Bulletin, Reps. David Dreier, R-Glendora, and Duncan Hunter, R-San Diego, last week asked the House Judiciary Committee, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, the House Homeland Security Committee and the House International Relations Committee to investigate the incursions. The story focused on a Department of Homeland Security document reporting 216 incursions by Mexican soldiers during the past 10 years and a map with the seal of the president's Office of National Drug Control Policy, both of which were given to the newspaper.
    http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_3430815

Retro, I would highly suggest the next time you ask questions assuming you know the answers, you do a little research just to make sure. It will save you embarrassment in the future.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345