Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Retro's
    sounds like you're just making problems for the bank teller. you're probably one of those crazies that makes stupid ruckuses for no reason. i see people like you all the time, demanding this and that, making your own self look bad.
    Retro, as you know, as long as you follow the rules at ALIPAC, you are more than welcome to stay, disagree, debate and argue your points. In fact, ALIPAC welcomes that.

But please refrain from talking to people in a mean, insulting or aggressive manner. Sarcasm is often used to make a point, but attacking someone in this manner is out of line.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We would like for you to stay, but you will have to address people with a little more civility than that. No one needs or deserves to be treated like that just because they see or interpret things differently from the way you do.

Legal
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way, although MOST people don't need it, ALL of us can benefit from having this reminder from time to time, and that includes every one of us, including us Mods!

Mods are held to the same rules and standards at ALIPAC.

So, let's all keep this in mind and move on in a positive way.

AND, let's have a good day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?
    just to bostonteaparty
    you have a problem with me?
    why cuz i wish to slam bank of America for commiting treason?
    are you pro illegal alien?
    Thank you Bostonteaparty for standing up for your rights and even more importantly acting on PRINCIPLE. I would have done the same thing. They fingerprinted you but an illegal alien can open up an account with no identification, change his identity anytime, any where and for any purpose in this country to obtain what he/she wants and idiot liberal citizens are breaking the laws of this country to accomodate them, all in the name of greed.

I'm mad as hell and I don't take it anymore either. I have no problem chewing out a customer service representative, asking for a manager and promptly cancelling an account. I remember when doing business in this country was pleasant and my bills were accurate. Now every month I cringe before opening the envelopes because it means spending unnecessary time (sometimes I've spent hours and had to call several times) on the phone with some CONTRACT customer service idiot. I never thought I would see the day that a business would contract out the most important division of their business: CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I actually got on line and looked up the SHAREHOLDERS of one company and called one and there are no words for the one hour rant she got from me. I told her everything I thought about every greedy traitor in America and what was wrong with them. Magically things were finally sorted out. Those accounts that I can cancel (that aren't necessary i.e. utilities) I get rid of no matter how much they beg me to stay and promise things will change.

I'm fed up with these companies trying to ride 2 donkeys with one ass.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Closed my accounts awhile ago. Went to Commerce Bank and am very happy I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?
    just to bostonteaparty
    you have a problem with me?
    why cuz i wish to slam bank of America for commiting treason?
    are you pro illegal alien?
    lol, treason? you are obviously paranoid or high on drugs. go read the constitution to find what constitutes "treason".

Retro's
    sounds like you're just making problems for the bank teller. you're probably one of those crazies that makes stupid ruckuses for no reason. i see people like you all the time, demanding this and that, making your own self look bad.
    Retro, as you know, as long as you follow the rules at ALIPAC, you are more than welcome to stay, disagree, debate and argue your points. In fact, ALIPAC welcomes that.

But please refrain from talking to people in a mean, insulting or aggressive manner. Sarcasm is often used to make a point, but attacking someone in this manner is out of line.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We would like for you to stay, but you will have to address people with a little more civility than that. No one needs or deserves to be treated like that just because they see or interpret things differently from the way you do.

Legal
    right, i agree. but your members are obviously breaking forum rules earlier with all those insults in the other thread (the birthright citizenship). so i think this applies to everybody, no?

Retro, I reviewed that thread, and in all honesty it appears to me that you were the first to take that thread in a downward spiral by attacking people's patriotism several days ago when the thread first started.

For now I can repeat the request for you to remain civil and I will also post a reminder in the other thread for everyone to be careful to remain civil to you and to each other.

I hope that this will be the end of this problem. Thank you.

Retro, I reviewed that thread, and in all honesty it appears to me that you were the first to take that thread in a downward spiral by attacking people's patriotism several days ago when the thread first started.

For now I can repeat the request for you to remain civil and I will also post a reminder in the other thread for everyone to be careful to remain civil to you and to each other.

I hope that this will be the end of this problem. Thank you.
    very well, if you think that "attacking people's patriotism" is uncivil, then i will refrain from doing so. i might be attacking your patriotism but you are no better than me when your members stereotype latinos and make false accusations of people.

fyi, your members are not being civil many of the times. maybe you should ask them to show the same courtesy for others.

Retro, I have posted in the other thread to EVERYONE. Let's see how it goes.

The $5.00 check cashing fee applies to those who do not have a customer relationship with Bank of America and who are cashing business checks drawn on Bank of America.

This fee is implemented to improve satisfaction among our current customers by decreasing teller wait time and reducing banking center traffic.
    By charging non-customers fees for a variety of things, like check cashing, they discourage non-customers from using their bank and reduce wait time for customers. That state their reason to you explicitly. They were upfront as to their reasons.

Customers don't like to waste any more time in line than they have to. If the bank does things to discourage non-customers from taking up space in the line, those customers probably like it.

It's like complaining about an atm, not your bank, charging you money for withdrawing money from it. Those who provide that atm are in business to make money, not throw it away by providing a free service to a non-customer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast