Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Yeah, hit #10 on their automated line to send money back to ole mehico ... I mean, they make it EASY to be a parasite and send money earned here back to other countries . . .

I can't believe they even call themselves Bank of America. I want our accounts OUT and soon.
    Not that I am standing up for BofA but they are not the ones making transfers easy....It is Hells Fargo
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oops I meant Wells Fargo, Freudian slip ya know
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ahhhh...thank you Rawhide. The libs and their lap dogs never want to see it for what it is. The illegals will whine incessantly about how unfair things are to them ( boohoo, I can't have a license cause I AM NOT A CITIZEN, boohoo I can't have all the jobs I want cause I am ILLEGAL, I can't have my amnesty because I BROKE U.S. LAWS, I can't have my free college education cause I AM NOT LEGALLY HERE.....), yet the libs and OBL seem to be tone deaf on that, yet when and American gets fed up and complains and fights back, they suddenly have pindrop acute hearing and latch onto it and turn it around to suit their love of criminal illegal aliens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I left them long ago, and their demise is starting to show! Keep up the good work everyone!

I use a credit union. I paid off my credit card at BOA and closed it.
    It did my heart good
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    retro quote-
    it's the bank's policy, why don't you comply instead of groaning about how the whole system is unfair?

Why don't you use that same arguement for illegals and tell them to quit whining,comply with the laws and go home.

Rawhide!
    i'm not whining though. i'm just waiting it out in case the government decides to do something. there's not much to be gained from complaining

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    retro quote-
    it's the bank's policy, why don't you comply instead of groaning about how the whole system is unfair?

Why don't you use that same arguement for illegals and tell them to quit whining,comply with the laws and go home.

Rawhide!
    i'm not whining though. i'm just waiting it out in case the government decides to do something. there's not much to be gained from complaining
    Then why do you keep at it?

Rawhide!

sounds like you're just making problems for the bank teller. you're probably one of those crazies that makes stupid ruckuses for no reason. i see people like you all the time, demanding this and that, making your own self look bad. it's the bank's policy, why don't you comply instead of groaning about how the whole system is unfair? otherwise, cash that check at the bank you're currently using...

Why don't i comply?

let me set you strait right now. if a person who has an account at bank of America issues a check to someone it is best for the customer of the bank to make the transfer of said moeny as smooth as possible. after all i provided a service to the customer of that bank
    for a teller to say to me we are not a check cashing service so we have to charge you 5 bucks makes then just that! A check cashing service!

not that i care about your opinion but here is the response from the bank
    after i e-mailed them.

===============CUT==============

Thank you for your inquiry dated 11/13/07 regarding Bank of America. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we will be happy to assist you.

The $5.00 check cashing fee applies to those who do not have a customer relationship with Bank of America and who are cashing business checks drawn on Bank of America.

This fee is implemented to improve satisfaction among our current customers by decreasing teller wait time and reducing banking center traffic.

If we may be of further assistance, please contact us again by e-mail.
    Thank you for choosing Bank of America.

Sincerely,

J. Rabbitt
    Bank of America

this fee that was sprung on me after fingerprinting and going through the process. is crap why should bank of america profit for every check there users issue?
    it makes me want to do less business with them not more.
    and it did nothing to effect the lines. i still waited and i still took up my time.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?
    just to bostonteaparty
    you have a problem with me?
    why cuz i wish to slam bank of America for commiting treason?
    are you pro illegal alien?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Who are you talking to, Retro? Everyone? Are you always this rude?
    just to bostonteaparty
    you have a problem with me?
    why cuz i wish to slam bank of America for commiting treason?
    are you pro illegal alien?
    I have a problem with BOA fingerprinting you and treating you so badly. I have never heard of being fingerprinted and charged a fee for cashing a check from the original bank. I am on your side Bostonteaparty and you did the right thing. If I ever encounter that situation I will do the same.

As for retro...what can anyone expect from someone backward moving in reverse...as we move forward, step aside plaything.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast