Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good Luck with everything Koobster! We are all pulling for You.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Please take care and I hope for a quick recovery.

Ricky

Next week, I am going to go back into the hospital, and have open heart surgery. I have to have my pulmonary valve replaced. I am going to have it done as soon as possible. I will be in a week.
    I will get my husband to let you all know whats going on. I am all ready for this to get it over with.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

My prayers are with you.

My prayers are with you Koobster, be sure to tell the doc that you don't want any mistakes, you want to leave there as a girl.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    My prayers are with you Koobster, be sure to tell the doc that you don't want any mistakes, you want to leave there as a girl.

I think that would be great to leave as a girl, my drivers license says I am a male, what the???
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster

I think that would be great to leave as a girl, my drivers license says I am a male, what the???
    Now that would suck. But seriously you are in our prayers, and I have also informed a few of my friends from the local "Boozefighters" bike club, and will pray for you at their Thursday prayer meeting. Good luck to you, and God be with you.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr

Now that would suck. But seriously you are in our prayers, and I have also informed a few of my friends from the local "Boozefighters" bike club, and will pray for you at their Thursday prayer meeting. Good luck to you, and God be with you.

Thank you all. Tell your friends thank you also.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr

Thank your friends for me, and I am still here, and still a girl.

After the first of next month, I will have the surgery, not made a date yet see the surgeon, the 22 of this month. I really do not want the surgery, I am nervous.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Sorry you have to go thru this koobster and I know it is a big worry but stay on the Sunny Side and think positive thoughts.One good thought is how much better you will feel once you get past the recuperation.

Do you know Arnold Schwarznegger has an artificial Mitral Valve ? As I recall he had it replaced in the mid 1980's.As you probably know he made several physically demanding movies after his surgery then went on to a very stressful job as the Govenator.

I have a close friend who has 2 artificial valves and it does not slow them down at all.

Keep us posted and know you are in our prayers and prayer does help !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson