Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

newenglandgirl, you wrote:

"Yes some illegals are dangerous, just like some minuteman"

Is there just one incident where a minuteman threatened or harmed an illegal? You would have to prove that one to me. Even though they have came out and said that their duties only include observation and reporting to the Border Patrol only, people like you continue to accuse them of things they haven't done. For them to be known as armed vigilantes is a government fabrication. Yes, they are armed, but only because there are so many criminals who are entering illegally. Your argument does not stand up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Rockwish,

Is there just one incident where a minuteman threatened or harmed an illegal?
    I don't know of any, but I didn't claim that either. I just said that they are dangerous people and our government also thinks that way. Perhaps the Minuteman have not used violence against illegals because they probably fear Hispanic gangs or the Mexican drugs cartels that also operate in the vicinity of he border ?
    But minuteman, Hispanic gangs, drug cartels are all vigilantes. The government would agree and why would Bush lie to us ? There is no need for him to do that as he can't be elected again.

For them to be known as armed vigilantes is a government fabrication.
    why would our government fabricate that ???

Newenglandgirl--why would you think Mexico wants to "figure out" the falsified documentation issue?

Do you realize that Mexico gets two huge benefits from illegal immigration?

First off, remittances, money sent to Mexican family members from the US, is now Mexico's biggest money maker. Last year remittances surpassed oil exports! American money is basically supporting the Mexican economy, shakey as it is, so stopping the illegal invasion of the US would be economic suicide for them.

Second, Mexico has no idea what to do with millions of illiterate, non-skilled, unemployed Mexicans. If they had a plan for these people, one that would stimulate their economy, they'd have put that plan into action long ago. Sooooo--these people are storming American and we are footing the bill, along with losing jobs to them.

So what is in it for Mexico, to straighten out the falsified documentation issue?

newenglandgirl:

http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/sop.php

Standard Operating Procedure for Minuteman Project

1. Minutemen are courteous to everyone with whom they come into contact, and never discriminate against anyone for any reason.
    2. Minutemen do not respond to any taunts or harassment from outside agitators, and must never be present for duty or serve in any capacity if intoxicated.
    3. Minutemen Observe, Report and Direct Border Patrol or other appropriate emergency or law enforcement agencies to suspected Illegal Aliens or Illegal Activities.
    4. Minutemen do not verbally contact, physically gesture to or have any form of communications with suspected Illegal Aliens.
    Minutemen follow the Standard Operating Procedures to the letter and spirit.
    5. Minutemen follow all federal, state and local laws, understanding that we are being held to a higher standard by all.
    6. Minutemen understand that, while our actions cannot stop illegal activities along the boarder, we can change world perception and national thought concerning Homeland and Border Security.
    7. Minutemen monitor their behavior, the behavior of the people around them and the group as a whole to ensure compliance with the SOP and any instruction given by Minuteman Corps Leadership.
    8. Minutemen leave no garbage behind and follow strict pack-in / pack-out procedures.
    9. Minutemen respect the property rights of everyone, start no fires, never drive off road, and follow the directions of all law enforcement personnel.

Here's the Minuteman Standard Operating Procedures. I don't see too much evil here. I also don't recall hearing any reports of violence being committed by Minutemen.

newenglandgirl said:

But minuteman, Hispanic gangs, drug cartels are all vigilantes.
    Do you even know WHAT a vigilante is? Obviously ignorant.

Formulating intelligent responses to this "plant's" ignorant rantings is wasting time better spent on other threads.

pa

NEWENGLANDGIRL: I generally like your tone. You've sparked a lot of thoughts amongst the ALIPAC hordes. I do have to disagree with one thing. The idea that the Minutemen are "armed vigilantes" or a "militia group" is the biggest crock of crap of all-time. Do you know anything about the Minutemen? Have you seen photos of these people? Most of them look like middle-aged men and women sitting in their backyards in their rockingchairs nursing a glass of iced tea. Have you ever heard of Neighborhood Crime Watch groups? I assume you have no problem with these groups. They're just people in the neighborhood who band together to keep an eye on suspicious characters, prowlers, burglars, etc, in an effort to assist the police. Thats ALL the Minutemen are. And anybody who characterizes them otherwise is either nuts or has an agenda. All the Minutemen are doing is sitting there at the border with their binoculars saying: "Look. Theres another one. Theres another illegal (theres that word again) invader that is violating our national borders." Who pray tell could possibly have a problem with this? Its unbelievable how upside-down the priorities have gotten with some people.

New England Girl is Ted Kennedy, I do believe! :P

claim

Hey Mop..hb. yw;

New England Girl is Ted Kennedy, I do believe.

I'm not so sure, she seems too young to drive....off a bridge. cheers glenn

I love the equal opportunity thrashing of both parties hacks, that have got us here at this juncture, in so many ways. Let us thrash them into shame. Consider tedward and bush are both from the same elite class and both find ways to justify the exploitation of illegals, they do it from the complete range of the spectrum, all ultimately making US pay for it. Class matters. cheers glenn

I love the equal opportunity thrashing of both parties hacks,
    Let's trash those who thrash us and trash our country by their corporate greed!

:P

BOO HISS!! Down with the elites! :P

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910