Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    legaluscitizen,

I would defend both, Hungary and the USA.
    A person can love 2 countries, just like many Mexican - Americans would love both too.

And I'm not 100% wrong.
    Some of my Hungarian friends have a tourist visa in their passport, it just expired. That's all. No big deal. As they don't cost you money as they're the guests of my family.

My reference to goulash eating fool was written from a Mexican border jumping illegal's perspective. They do not respect the law abiding. They feel that immigrants from their country should be treated as special cases. If I wanted to say something negative I would have expanded on U.I. You are willing to advocate in a situation you do not really understand and for people who do not respect you.

Clearly you are wrong when you support your cynical friends from Hungary who have come in to the US under false pretenses to do overstays. I have friends who are illegal and have done that also but I do not support their positions. If it comes up in conversation I let them know they are wrong.

There used to be two very good goulash houses in Boston one in Copley Square and another one in Brookline. If you open one up I advise you to hire legals.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Richard,

So you also have frinds that are illegals. So why don't you report them ??
    Probably because you don't want them to be deported and you're right for not betraying them.

And it was not only me that saw your goulash statement as a personal attack, the moderator saw it the same way and that's why he changed that sentence in your post.

Have you ever tried reporting someone to the INS? I would assure you that it is totally ineffective. This is a systemic problem and it needs to be addressed at the governent level.

The person I referenced filed this year through the consulate of the country he is from and married a citizen in an above board marriage.

Instead of reporting individual illegals I fax letters regularly to our legislators through the service numbersusa.com and I advise the immigration reduction movement.

I think the moderator caught on that I was quoting the average Mexican here illlegally in regard to legal immigrants from Hunary rather than stating what my own position is.

Goulash Houses

I just used google to check, the Hungarian restaurants that were in Greater Boston in the 80s when I was there. The one in Brookline on Beacon St. closed. Cafe Budapest the one that was in Copley Square back then moved out to Brookline and is now on Longwood. It seems that there is also a place named Anna's in Quincy.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NewEnglandGirl,

If you are indeed a teenager in Boston that hails from Hungary, then why are you posting out of Houston and Dallas Texas in the middle of the school day?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

<<<<It’s not an allegation that illegals doing work in restaurants, hotels, construction, agriculture etcetcetc>>>

That's not what I said and I don't appreciate being quoted out of context. Quoting out of context is the specific mark of someone who is being dishonest. Also, the mark of 'street fighting'. here is the CORRECT QUOTE, this is what you said:

But illegals keep our service system working. There doing work as a waitress, cleaning hotels, do the dishes etcetc. We need them, who else is doing to do that. Also we need them in the Ag sector. ...

And here's what I said CORRECTLY quoting you:
    [quote:25mkmc25]..... But illegals keep our service system working. There doing work as a waitress, cleaning hotels, do the dishes etcetc. We need them, who else is doing to do that. Also we need them in the Ag sector. ...
    This is not a fact. This is an allegation, and unproven assertion. [/quote:25mkmc25]

Even though you labled your answers 1,2,3 etc you didn't really deal with any of our issues. Who's going to pay for all this? You don't know...well, untill they know, they need to go back home. That's right HOME.

Globalization:
    Get a clue. The world is heading the EXACT OTHER WAY.

All 300 hundred something countries in the world have borders and immigration policies and they enforce them. I just recently visited Canada, England, France and Mexico. Visas and passports required everywhere. NEVER in the history of humankind have international borders been so guarded and enforced all over the world.

Although they have the Euro, it has NEVER taken the place of each countries currency, I used money from all the countries except Mexico, and I was close to the borders there.

France just expelled thousands of foreigners from their interior. England is about to follow suit. Other countries are considering the same, and they are turning back more people every day. Mexico itself turns back tens of thousands from its southern borders every year.

Only four countries left on the planet have a 'birthright citizenship' (anchor baby) arrangement. Countries smarter than we are have been GETTING RID of them, most recently England and Ireland.

All of this is the OPPOSITE of globalization. 'One world, one people' doesn't work. Nobody runs their house that way, most people have fences, doors, windows and locks. Countries need them too and they need them to be respected and enforced just as we do at home.

Entering a country illegally is STEALING STEALING STEALING. A person who does this is a THIEF THIEF THIEF. And these people need to go HOME HOME HOME and make Vicente Fox do his job.

Lambsmarch,

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandgirl
    legaluscitizen,

And I'm not 100% wrong.
    Some of my Hungarian friends have a tourist visa in their passport, it just expired. That's all. No big deal. As they don't cost you money as they're the guests of my family.
    Just as it was no big deal that a small group with expired student visas who weren't costing us money were actually learning to fly big airplanes and perfecting plans to fly those big airplanes into big buildings, I suppose. Now, I doubt that your friends are plotting anything like that. But, the point is that the Department of Homeland Security has no idea which visa overstayers are plotting to kill us and which ones are not and it can be very costly to wait and find out after the fact. The more illegal aliens there are due to expired visas, regardless of what they are doing, the greater the challenge and the less the probability of success in DHS identifying the ones that are taking advantage of their illegal presence to do us harm. So, in that sense your friends could cost us a great deal in money and more.

Note that the above was written assuming that newenglandgirl is who and where she/he says he/she is. If ALIPAC is correct, and I assume he his as he has access to IP addresses, that the person is really in Texas that just underscores the duplicitous potential and proclivity of the masses we are allowing into this country willy-nilly.

I SAY WE SEND LAMBSMARCH TO WASHINGTON TO SPEAK BEFORE THE CONGRESS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that NewEnglandGirl is actually a troll. As a result of Hurricane Katrina the center of the conflict has moved from Los Angeles to Houston. I suspect that this is actually someone from MOIRA.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast