Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

phoenix, I'm not going to get overly concerned about that because I figure the chances of someone like Hillary getting elected are slim and none.

But I' guess I'm one of those agitators who wishes they would all get deported if they are found to be illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    phoenix, I'm not going to get overly concerned about that because I figure the chances of someone like Hillary getting elected are slim and none.

But I' guess I'm one of those agitators who wishes they would all get deported if they are found to be illegal.

I'll second that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I"ll third it! also - was that a joke about reporting ilegals should be considered a hate crime?

I'm not betting on Hillary NOT being elected. It really wouldn't surprise me if she DID. Unless there's a GOOD third party candidate, she has a very good chance I think.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Do you really, Bootsie? I can't even see the Democrats being silly enough to run her. But then, they were silly enough to run her husband. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I'm not betting on Hillary NOT being elected. It really wouldn't surprise me if she DID. Unless there's a GOOD third party candidate, she has a very good chance I think.
    I too would be shocked if she dident win in 2008 (assuming she runs). To many liberals and minorites who love her.

where does hilary stand on jmmigration ? whereever the wind blows?
    just got into an argument on another site with a man who is a naturalized american citizen. I quoted a saying by ambrose pierce- War is Gods method of teaching americans geography" I think this is funny- but he then started this pompous crap about I was excluding naturalized american citizens who did know geography and why was I doing this? arrggggh! oh yeah then he said that spanish was going to become the language of the united states-
    needless to say - I said quite a few things about that-

You are right, rebecca, about Hillary--wherever the wind blows!!! Just like Iraq and everything else. She is trying to fool people into thinking that she is a MODERATE and you know the same people will be voting that elected BUSH! The American people, at least in the past, have not voted based on intelligent decisions. They either vote for a particular PARTY or they vote based on what the candidate SAYS. They don't bother to look at the records of those candidates to see how they have voted on other issues. So, my guess is that Hillary WILL be able to fool enough Americans to get elected.

AND, if the Republican party puts forth a candidate who, in any way, shape or form, has been connected to Bush, AND, if there is NO third party candidate, I guess I will be voting for Hillary because, as bad as that is, I will NOT vote for ANYONE REMOTELY associated with George Bush. SAD BUT TRUE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I will never vote for that forked tounge *&%^. She has already been president once did you people not learn anything then ???. We know what she thinks of our boys and girls in uniform. Remember this trash would not even meet the mothers of those kids who were killed in Iraq. Vote for her not no but hell no.

I think that Hillary gets so much notoriety because people dislike her so much --not because she is presidential candidate material. I don't think the democrats would be stupid enough to run her. Look at her--she abandoned her own state and moved to NY because she couldn't go back to Arkansas. She and Bill had BOTH ticked off so many people there that neither one of them were welcome.

But you are definitely right, not just about Hillary but about nearly every politician who steps up to the podium--they stand in the middle and jump from one side of the fence to the other on every issue then, if they get elected, they say what they really think. Fortunately, (or in some cases unfortunately) on a federal level, they can only do just so much without the support of congress and the senate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast