Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well who knows at this point about how safe it is to eat the lettuce anyways?

They have yet to find a source for the problem in this huge industry of lettuce and spinach, where is the e-coli coming from.

On Fox news earlier today they showed a truck driver who got caught trying to dump, along the roadside, a load of spinach ,which he says his distributor told him to dispose of. It all sounds quite suspicious to me.

I wondered if someone, who knows who would, was trying to intentionally make thousands, if not millions of Americans sick and worse?

I know it is sort of off the subject but since the six dollar lettuce was brought up, it reminded me of this.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, may poisoned spinach, like a collapsing health care system and failing schools, is just another little price we have to pay for having our wonderful "guest workers" here doing the jobs Americans Just Won't Do.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Hey, Dum-Dum, I'm still waiting for you to back up your $6.00 a head lettuce claim.

I guess it's safe to assume that you can't, and like nearly everything else you post, it was complete BS.
    "Dum-Dum!" Now-Now, CountFLoyd.

Still, you haven't received your answer yet on $6 heads of lettuces. Would that be iceberg or curly endive?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Still, you haven't received your answer yet on $6 heads of lettuces. Would that be iceberg or curly endive?
    Maybe it was one of these.

Actually, FarmerFloyd has just informed me that that's a cabbage.

I think I saw a plant just like it in The Little Shop of Horrors.

About DD...it's strange that as a law enforcement officer she doesn't think we should enforce our laws.

Now, go figure that one?!?!?!

And she compares illegal immigration to "jay walking"?

Now, go figure that one?!?!?!?!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What happened to "she was going to jet"?. I am finding her posts trite and boring, although they do allow for good rebuttal.
    I was pleased to hear that DD is a VET, I wonder if it bothered her when the VFW in California was vandalized by Aztlaners.
    As far as what the Indians thought, aren't we digging a little deep for justification. That was 400 years ago, and no Aztec ever set foot in Boston before there were cars. I guess these "entitled" people just sat down there in mud huts and waited for everything to get built before they finally "woke up" and decided they were entitled what they were envious of.
    About the Catholic church. In my opinion, they need to stay out of politics in this country. Unlike Mexico, we have rules about the separation of Church and State.
    I do agree with DD that no Mexican would strap explosives on and blow himself up, but again, in my opinion, I don't think he would hesitate to take money from those that would.
    Has the trollette left the building?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    What happened to "she was going to jet"?. I am finding her posts trite and boring, although they do allow for good rebuttal.
    I was pleased to hear that DD is a VET, I wonder if it bothered her when the VFW in California was vandalized by Aztlaners.
    As far as what the Indians thought, aren't we digging a little deep for justification. That was 400 years ago, and no Aztec ever set foot in Boston before there were cars. I guess these "entitled" people just sat down there in mud huts and waited for everything to get built before they finally "woke up" and decided they were entitled what they were envious of.
    About the Catholic church. In my opinion, they need to stay out of politics in this country. Unlike Mexico, we have rules about the separation of Church and State.
    I do agree with DD that no Mexican would strap explosives on and blow himself up, but again, in my opinion, I don't think he would hesitate to take money from those that would.
    Has the trollette left the building?
    Great Post!!

I love "has the trollette left the building"

Apparently so.

And I also don't think "he would hesitate to take money from those that would" and drive 'em and their explosives right in and deliver them to what ever US Door they requested.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Great Post!!

I love "has the trollette left the building"

Apparently so.

And I also don't think "he would hesitate to take money from those that would" and drive 'em and their explosives right in and deliver them to what ever US Door they requested.

Well, let's be fair.

She's busy and has her own website recruiting latinos to the Republican cause to run.

Some days, she gets upward of three hits (estimated).

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traff ... blican.com

Who really knows what DD is?

Vet? Former law enforcement officer? She's not much older than a school girl hall monitor.

She claims to be Native American and defending her people. I don't think the American Indians need DD to defend them. They were doing just fine before she became their online advocate.

Republican? Left OBL agenda makes that unbelievable.

Attorney's girly?
    You DO know it is ILLEGAL to commit slander and libelous statements, don't you?
    DD, You were way off the mark on this accusation. You may have overheard some "big legal words" but you don't know the definitions or how they apply.

Oh, and most importantly "ignorance of the law is not a defense."
    Illegal border crossers start out as misdemeanor offenses but repeat offenders become felons. There is no defense for unlawfully entering this country. All the "they just want..." statements are not excusable under the law. They are criminals, which should be tried, punished and deported!

Does she know what she is talking about? She makes statements, retracts them or implies we misunderstood.

One thing is for sure DD, you are a troll. Honestly, I can't grasp how you are contributing to this site. Please feel free to explain how your personal philosophy congeals with Alipac's Platform.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Three hits a day, huh! That's funny.

Considering the great fallout of the Labor Day protests, this is heartening to those of us on the other side who stay firm and committed to our stance on illegal immigration.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456