Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd

He didn't say anything about the "undocumented".
    Meh. Semantics. You are entitled to your opine.

I choose to be a compassionate conservative. You can choose to be a 'hard liner'.
    Hardly.

Undocumented is the BS term. Illegal is the correct, legal term.

You could check the immigration laws on this. They don't mention "undocumented", which is why your side always uses it.

No matter you phrase it, though, the people you choose to be so compassionate with using my tax money have no right to be here.

Be that as it may........you call it undocumented. I could give a rat's [Mod Edit]. I sometimes jaywalk......am I technically illegal? lmfao.

Anyway.....on to more important matters....our tax money.

Shall we discuss whether or not the laborer helps our economy? Would you like to paqy $6.00 for a head of lettuce?

Let me know at your earliest convenience.

Shall we discuss whether or not the laborer helps our economy? Would you like to paqy $6.00 for a head of lettuce?

Let me know at your earliest convenience.
    I see, so now you're falling back on the old "The South cannot survive without slave labor" argument. Well, when you don't have anything else, you use what you've got, I guess.

Of course, you can document your data source for that price, can't you?

I'll be watching for it.

Meanwhile, to get that "cheap lettuce", it's costing California alone over $10.5 billion a year.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/immigrati ... legals.htm

Of course, being the Compassionate Conservative that you are, I'm sure you're more than willing for others to pay that insignificant little expense in order for you to feel good about yourself.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

DD,

Please do not insult Latinos by equating them with illegal aliens. Over half of the legal Latinos in America want the illegals kicked out too so you do not speak for all Latinos and you insult the hard working, law abiding Latinos that love America so much they obey the laws.

At an event this weekend, a young pretty Latina approached Congressman Tancredo. She was almost in tears and said that she was afraid all of this trouble with the illegals was making people treat her differently too.

He responded, that is why you must stand on the side of America and we must all work to diffuse this situation as soon as possible.

The 9/11 terrorists should not have been able to operate in our nation without their visas. They exploited our weak immigration defenses just like many illegal aliens do.

Half of America's Latino's are against you DD. We stand with them.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is it my eyes, or does DD keep changing her picture, like a chameleon?

Weird.

CountFloyd,

Your picture has changed some over the last few months as well. Something is different. I just cant put my finger on it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    CountFloyd,

Your picture has changed some over the last few months as well. Something is different. I just cant put my finger on it.

W
    Well, yes it has, but hers has changed nearly half a dozen times tonight alone.

Would you like a sombrero for your Go To Jail card? Everybody's wearing them this season, you know.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    DD, I would hope that being an American, and having served your country in the way you did, you might feel just the least bit insulted that people have come here against the laws you were serving to protect.

It should not matter that you are Latino and the majority of the lawbreakers are Latino, it should matter that they have broken American laws and you are an American.

I do not want ANY illegal aliens here. I want our system fixed so that it no longer is an issue, I want to see people who truly want to come here, assimilate, speak English in their public lives, be patriotic to be able come here under a more secure and expedited system.

I do not want to reward people who have broken the laws. This is what having illegal aliens given any kind of road to citizenship would be doing.

People need to stop being emotionally charged because "those poor illegal aliens" are the same ethnic group they are, although they are not their fellow citizens. It is ridiculous.

It is such a simple thing, be faithful to your country, to your fellow citizens. Compassion is all good, use it to get the message across to our government that there are plenty of good people who want to come here, but the wait is so long, tell them to work on fixing the system.

As for the $6.00 lettuce, that does not wash with me. There are plenty of able bodied people in this country who would and could work in the fields, so long as the wages at least were minimum wage, we all know those farmers are not even paying that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should Be Mandatory

that on each September 11th each american should watch this 3-4 minute video so stick with it. Make sure your volume is up

http://www.fdnylodd.com/BloodofHeroes.html

DD,

You're back and your Avatar still has half your head cropped off. Welcome back minus half your head.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Double D.

You must have missed us. Your OBL Man in Waiting was here a few days ago. Like My Avatar, I put a hat on her just for you.

Dixie

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast