Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I tried not to be fearful. I tried to be impartial. I tried to give the judge a chance to do the right thing. You were right justthefacts.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    NOTHING has changed!

America's, and especially Arizona's, good law enforcement will being doing their jobs just like they always have.

NOTHING has changed, except in the ill conceived minds of the anti-Americans who believe that illegal aliens are puritans who can't be held responsible for any of their illegal activities.

NOTHING has changed!

Except that you can bet that more and more Americans are turning against the corruption inside our own government offices.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    I tried not to be fearful. I tried to be impartial. I tried to give the judge a chance to do the right thing. You were right justthefacts.
    Actually I really hoped this time I would be wrong

I'm seen this sort of thing on many levels this last few years

Do you think Governor Brewer will acquiesce to this ruling or basically just tell them, that's ok, we'll just keep on enforcing federal immigration law?

Since so many were actually for the enactment of this law in law enforcement too, what do you think they will do?? I mean, most of it mirrors fed law.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Banned
    I know Sheriff Joe isn't going to change anything

He is going on a massive raid/crime sweep tonight or tomorrow

All police depts can do exactly what he does and be totally within the law
    They just choose not to.

Parts of this law would have forced them to.

GR
    NOTHING has changed.

NOTHING!

This ruling has changed NOTHING!

Its a bad day when a judge and our government side to the rights of illegal aliens. I feel slapped in the face . It just makes me sick to my stomach. 3 years ago i had a conversation with my son about illegal immigration and how nothing was being done to protect us. He was such a wise young man...its like he saw this coming. His words were "There will be another civil war Mom"..."You watch"....At the time i was shocked by his repsonse to me...I never thought our country would see something like this happen again....And of course....I'd never ever in my life want that for us. But did he see the future?

GR
    Illegal aliens believe they are safe in America.

As long as they are encouraged to perpetrate their lawlessness against America's laws, then that is the kind of reality they will be seeing all around them, and they will be forced to flee elsewhere to get away from their own kind of lawlessness.

A certain percentage of the hispanic population believe that parts of the US still belong to them. I've heard them say it on TV and read it on the internet. They feel entitled and think we have no right to tell them they cannot cross the border. Of course, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. I'm just so upset with this judge that I need to vent. I too believe there may be another civil war but maybe there are ways to get the US political criminals out of office before that happens. Americans need to rise up -- start signing petitions, getting in their US Representatives and State Representatives faces. Make them afraid that we (the silent majority) will not be voting for them in the next election if they don't do something to help us with this problem. The hispanics don't mind yelling and screaming and putting on a big show. I think we need to start doing the same thing.

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn50
    A certain percentage of the hispanic population believe that parts of the US still belong to them.

And just look at how they've thrived in corruption within the borders of mexico!

Again:

Illegal aliens "BELIEVE" they are safe in America.

As long as they are "encouraged to perpetrate" their lawlessness against America's laws . . . eventually they "WILL" be forced to "FLEE" out of America's current borders to get away from their own kind of lawlessness . . .

THAT WILL DESTROY THEM AND THEIR RACE FOREVER!

Being the perpetrator is one thing.

Being perpetrated against is hell.

Look around the world and imagine what nation is biting at the bit to have their way with illegal aliens who have been stuffed full of America's tax dollar benefits (i.e.; taken care of hand and foot).

What nation do you believe is willing to INSTANTLY take over mexico's conquering win over America?

Iran?

China?

Russia?

Gee, just when you think mexico is the worst that can happen to America . . . then imagine if mexico wins their war against America . . . will mexico be happy with Iran, China, and/or Russia moving in with THEIR MILITARY to shut down the new mexico FOREVER.

Oh wait!

NORTH KORIA!

MEXICO? keep watching OVER YOUR SHOULDER if you do succeed taking over America, because you are no match for a huge number of nations around the world who would ADORE owning the current mexico and what is now America.

mexico? Keep corrupting America and you will get what you deserve at the hands of more evil nations.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast