Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    GR wrote:

And so even among themselves you can see them eating each other alive, and that will continue until one entity stands above all others.

All you have to do is look at reconquista Bell, CA.

Exactly!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GR
    GR wrote:

And so even among themselves you can see them eating each other alive, and that will continue until one entity stands above all others.

Exactly!
    Or South Gate, or Maywood , or Santa Ana , or any number of these
    small mexican controlled cities

Banned
    They are going to try to pass the DREAM ACT before august,which would effectively be blanket amnesty! Under the DREAM act anyone under 35,who claims to have been brought here as a child,will qualify. T hey can then apply for amnesty for their extended families. It would then be up to the feds to bring individual suits against each applicant,to prove the illegal,who may have just crossed the border, really didnt come here as a minor child. gOOD LUCK WITH THAT! Obama wont even protect our borders

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by GR
    GR wrote:

Exactly!
    Or South Gate, or Maywood , or Santa Ana , or any number of these
    small mexican controlled cities

Here's the bottom line.

EVERY effort on God's Created Earth that has been lead by STEALING anything from anyone has ended with the destruction of those who lead the charge.

And when the fight got really bad, the most powerful among them destroyed, literally, and many times tortured the lesser powers among them.

If mexico's illegal aliens REALLY want to live lifestyles of corruption, thievery, and antagonism against the United States of America, then they need to realize that the nation they are seeking to destroy is THE ONLY NATION THAT SUPPORT 100% God's Israel.

Anyone believe mexico's own will win against God? Not I. Though, for a time it may "appear" as if they have won, but God will not be mocked.

America has always been the only nation on God's Earth that has been crated on God's principles, save Israel.

Banned
    the worst part is this afternoon listening to the Administration , the Aclu and mexico gloating over this decision

GR
    the worst part is this afternoon listening to the Administration , the Aclu and mexico gloating over this decision

Gee, if America totally looses on this one, then which nation will mexico pick an invasion fight with next?

You know they won't settle for just America, right?

Their "we have a right to migrate wherever we want" message won't pan out so well for them anywhere else.

Something about exposing one's self to EVERYONE AROUND as to your truest intentions.

If mexico actually takes over America NO NATION ON EARTH will ever believe a word that mexico says, but mexico sure will be "played" by many who will eventually, and literally, destroy mexico for the humor of doing so.

Really, what "is" mexico to the powers around the world, except an INFECTED PIMPLE on the face of the earth?

Who will mexico be able to ally with from the world's nations?

NO ONE!

If, and that is a huge if, mexico prevails IN ANY FORM against America, they will always, and forever, be seen as the thugs they are - and no one will trust them, even china, venezuela, no. korea, russia, and the like.

THIS IS A ONE TIME WIN for mexico, IF they win.

And then their self destruction begins.

Re: I WILL NOT BE EATING CROW TODAY

Just like I layed out a few days ago , This liberal gutter snipe pretty much gutted the Arizona law

I bet the enablers that were going to protest tomorrow are now going to have one big party.

How long people , how friggin long and whats it going to take?

I will not eat crow today, nor any time soon , This will be in the courts
    for the next 20 years.
    i hate to say it , but you were right ... i honestly thought the judge would pass the law .... i guess i need to learn to be alot more cynical .

Banned

Re: I WILL NOT BE EATING CROW TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Just like I layed out a few days ago , This liberal gutter snipe pretty much gutted the Arizona law

I bet the enablers that were going to protest tomorrow are now going to have one big party.

How long people , how friggin long and whats it going to take?

I will not eat crow today, nor any time soon , This will be in the courts
    for the next 20 years.
    i hate to say it , but you were right ... i honestly thought the judge would pass the law .... i guess i need to learn to be alot more cynical .
    Federal judge - Dem Administration federal govt wants amnesty

Not rocket science

GR
    NOTHING has changed.

Illegal aliens are on notice to run, and run fast, because Americans are coming for you, and we are in every state of our nation, so don't ever feel comfortable again.

You are NOT welcomed, and never will be as illegal aliens "or" legal hostilities against our nation and people.

All I have to say is I have no confidence in our courts, especially the 9th Circuit Court. All you have to do is look at California, we have laws that the citizens of California voted for and they are still held up in court.

Holding laws up in court benefits illegal aliens. All it does is give their anchor babies more time to reach voting age and the take over of the government.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast