Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As long as we allow them to print up money when ever they want, no matter how much we raise to build America the way we want, all they will have to do is fire up the fake money presses to get enough money to get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Bettybb worte:
    The fact is a majority of Americans voted for change in DC.
    NOamNASTY wrote
    [quote:38lk8em7] Not the majority of'Americans ' maybe the biggest majority of illegal vters in our history, but not legal voters according to the reports about illegals, criminals and voting along with some who voted several times
    Obama won by a landslide. Plus there were no major allegations of voter fraud of the kind that got Bush elected.

NOamNASTY wrote

We had the best care on earth for our poor before the sociaist came along . We had clinics, teaching hospitals full of good American dr.s . Before the star gazer ran the White House and her husnand gave amnesty to over 2 million illegals in 1986 who then brought in their families who now march in our streets !
    No we did not. Right now we are ranked about 55th in the world in health care right along with third world countries.

It was Reagan who gave the amnesty in 1986.

NOamNASTY wrote
    Now most can barely speak english or read a script pad . Our nurses are being outsourced along with our jobs, and or enemy is feeding us
    Actually we are bringing in nurses to the USA.[/quote:38lk8em7]

I wasn't saying we had the best care now, but up until last couple decades we did . Clintons and Bush brought in millions of third worlders who have large and in most cases un-healthy famlies somebody had to take up the slack .

Also bush was elected twice , not that most would ever repeat that mistake .

Our nurses don't want to work for low wages , why should they while hospitals bring in outsiders ?

SSI , Medicare and especially military isn't socialized care . Many die before they get a penny from SSI after paying into the pool for decades . Medicare is not free either . And we owe it to our military to care for them .

What is socialized care is offering it free to those who never earned or paid into it . This is just some crappy rumor going around by those who read ' Rules for Radicals " or as Savage says," liberlism is a mental disorder " . Only insane society wants a dictatorship when they can see what it does to other nations who try it .

Enacting the Health Care Reform bill should help defeat amnesty.

How many Dem Congressmen are going to want to follow up one tough vote with a second one?
    This win will empower them to commit more treason by ignoring the Constitution and our soveriegnty laws for past 50 years .

All dems will vote for amnesty .

MW
    Bettybb,

What you're are failing to understand is that health care is not a constitutional right, and as a result, the federal government has no constitutional authority to control the health care industry. There’s nothing in the "text of the Constitution" giving Congress the authority to regulate health care.

There’s little doubt that this health care legislation, which requires citizens to buy health insurance, will be challenged in court. Congress cannot regulate our right to purchase what we want, when we want, and if we want. The Constitution and years of Supreme Court precedent simply doesn’t allow it. I'm hopeful the U.S. Supreme Court will rule the healtch care bill unconstitutional.

Fact: This health care legislation does take away the freedom and liberty of American citizens. We have a constitutional right to choose what to buy and what not to buy, and what we need and what we don’t need.

Bettybb wrote:

I'm not sure I agree. Actually, the opposite could happen. Passing health care reform could energize and empower the Congress Democrats, Obama, and their voting base. Personally, I think a defeat of the health care bill would have been more beneficial in keeping amnesty of the floors of the U.S. Congress during 2010.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

How many Dem Congressmen are going to want to follow up one tough vote with a second one?
    This win will empower them to commit more treason by ignoring the Constitution and our soveriegnty laws for past 50 years .

All dems will vote for amnesty .
    Ditto! Besides, what's one more so called tough vote when you've already sold your soul. They have nothing left to lose, no political career to salvage and many of them know it. So why not go out with a bang...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hylander write
    When the IRS is used to enforce this with the penalty of imprisonment, I don't see that as a good omen
    ?

It is something like a $95 fine.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

MW,

What constitutional problem? Your argument would have to wipe out over 200 years of American Constitutional law. It just isn't going to happen.

There is no constitutional right to chose to buy and what not to buy, and what we need and what we don't need. We are not allowed to buy heroin.
    We are not allowed to buy and sell other people. Are you saying the government has no authority to institute the draft?

We will have to see what happens with amnesty. I just hope I am correct and the passing of health care reform results in amnesty going down.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

[NOamNASTY" wrote

All dems will vote for amnesty
    We will just have to see, but I just hope I am correct on this one.

"NoBueno" wrote
    Ditto! Besides, what's one more so called tough vote when you've already sold your soul. They have nothing left to lose, no political career to salvage and many of them know it. So why not go out with a bang

Passing health care reform is the winning out of common sense over fear fueled by propoganda and lies.

Amnesty defies common sense.

Let's hope I am correct and amnesty goes down.

"NoBueno" wrote
    Ditto! Besides, what's one more so called tough vote when you've already sold your soul. They have nothing left to lose, no political career to salvage and many of them know it. So why not go out with a bang

Passing health care reform is the winning out of common sense over fear fueled by propoganda and lies.

Amnesty defies common sense.

Let's hope I am correct and amnesty goes down.
    I guess you'll have no problem paying for illegal alien health care while they pay nothing into the system and American citizens are denied care or worse you or your family members denied care. I guess you have no problem with rising premiums. I guess you have no problem having a government bureaucrat decide if you are entitled to health care and of what and how much. I guess you have no problems with having your taxes raised to support this pile of dung and having to add trillions more to our rising debt. Not to mention the fact that employers will be forced to pay for health care for their employees which will force them to lower wages just to afford it if not outright slash jobs or send them overseas.

If you want to drink the kool-aide like a good little useful stooge than that is your prerogative, but it doesn't mean the rest of us are going to be dumb enough or naive enough to believe what you are trying to sell us here.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast