Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]Put more plainly, I assumed that 3,871,912 Mexicans in America kill at the same rate as 3,871,912 Mexicans in Mexico, then did the same for 336,717 Salvadorans, 77,000 Brazilians, 226,886 Chinese and 39 other categories of illegal alienâ€â€

[quote="returning_resident"][quote]Put more plainly, I assumed that 3,871,912 Mexicans in America kill at the same rate as 3,871,912 Mexicans in Mexico, then did the same for 336,717 Salvadorans, 77,000 Brazilians, 226,886 Chinese and 39 other categories of illegal alienâ€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    HERE IT IS. It was in today's edition, January 16th, in the "ASK SAM" column:

Q. My son will soon be 18. Is there a certain place he needs to go to register for the draft? I heard that this is required of all males turning 18. I don't want him to get into trouble for not signing up if it's recommended. - L.E.

A. Signing up with Selective Service is more than a recommendation - it's the law.

With a few exceptions, all men who live in the United States or its territories are required to register with the Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Even illegal aliens. Although commonly called "registering for the draft," there is no military draft at the moment. Signing up doesn't obligate a person to immediately report for combat duty. Selective Service is the government's way of keeping a handy list of names of young men, in case of a national emergency.

Exempt from registration are nonimmigrant aliens on student, tourist or diplomatic visas and cadets and midshipmen in the service academies and other U.S. military colleges. A person who moves to the United States after turning 18 must register before age 26.

Young men can register in several ways. Registration forms are available at post offices. College applicants can register when they fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Men also can register on the Internet at www.sss.gov
    Bootsie,

Yes even illegal aliens are "required to register for the draft". They are also required to register for the draft in NC before they get a drivers license. But I doubt many of them do. But there is no draft now and the only non-citizens that can volunteer are "resident" aliens, the green card holders. They are also very limited on the jobs. They can not be NCOs or Officers (no supervisory positions) and they can not hold a security clearance. Or at least that is the way the Air Force was doing it. I'll assume it is the same for the other branches of the military.

www.sss.gov explains everything. If there were to be an all out war, Uncle Sam is going to grab every able bodied male (within whatever the age limits are). That will inclued citizens, legal and illegal aliens, refugees, etc. http://www.sss.gov/FSwho.htm spells it all out.

I find this very troubling when their homeland could be the one we are fighting against.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WhiteBoy21,

Why is it that you feel guilty or a sense of guilt for things you had nothing to do with? None of us that are alive today had anything to do with native americans getting smallpox.
    perhaps white boy should feel giulty over his own country and it's wrongdoings - which are legendary and makes the United States look like choir boys.
    perhaps White boys father and grandparents were high up in the communist party and participated in the mass murder of the russian people- ie Stalin?

in Russian, aka the Soviet Union ,there was a severe housing shortage- by informing on you're neighboor and sending them to thieir death, In Siberia - you could have thier apartment- and the Nice Russian people did this enmasse- to their friends - their neighboors..
    even Stalin saw that it had gotten out of hand -
    so maybe white boy would rather act superior and judge The american people , while he is strangely silent on the recent past of his own family. I mean how long has he been here - 15 years- ?? what has White boy and his Russian ancestors been up to for the last 1000 years- Why did his father have to leave the soviet union? maybe payback time for all his self-serving corruption in the communist party. They say to writers to write about what you know- well- white boy- you know nothing of our country-
    by the way-coming to a country that welcomed you and then insulting it by fault finding is deplorable behavior.

WOW--what a thread!!

WhiteBoy21 from Russia thinks America belonged to Mexico and we should "work together" and legalize illegals.

Hmmm.

WhiteBoy21 has a distribution business.

Hmmmm.

WhiteBoy21 could be in a position that benefits from Open Borders, eh?

There are benefits to some businesses of Open Borders that doesn't relate to illegal immigration but illegal immigration keeps borders open.

Tell ya what WhiteBoy21...you need to come clean on your interest in legalizing illegal immigration because I just know in my gut that it doesn't have anything to do with the "immigrants".

Let us know what your interest is in Open Borders, how it affects you, okay?

No nation of people suffered more at the hands of their leaders than the Russian People, so I know down deep we're missing something here with you, so let us know what it is so that you feel welcome here while at the same time making your point. It may be that you see the issue from a very narrow perspective when this issue of illegal immigration is the difference between having a successful nation or a failed nation.

You mentioned the debt; so you know the financial condition of the US. You know that we can not support millions of illegal aliens successfully. You may not know the specific numbers and the magnitude of the problem and that's what we're here for to help anyone who wants to understand this problem in full.

Let us know what it is you need to know to undertand this problem as it really exists. Let us know why you want open borders. Then we can talk about today's problems intelligently rather than small pox and who owned what section of America before we either bought it or won it in a war...either way, it's ours now and that's the end of that.

And welcome to ALIPAC!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I KNEW you would figure out the ulterior motive, Judy!!

JohnB--thanks for the clarification. Do you think that, if we HAD a draft, they would actually DRAFT ILLEGALS???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

[quote="butterbean"][quote="returning_resident"][quote]Put more plainly, I assumed that 3,871,912 Mexicans in America kill at the same rate as 3,871,912 Mexicans in Mexico, then did the same for 336,717 Salvadorans, 77,000 Brazilians, 226,886 Chinese and 39 other categories of illegal alienâ€â€

[quote="returning_resident"][quote="butterbean"][quote="returning_resident"][quote]Put more plainly, I assumed that 3,871,912 Mexicans in America kill at the same rate as 3,871,912 Mexicans in Mexico, then did the same for 336,717 Salvadorans, 77,000 Brazilians, 226,886 Chinese and 39 other categories of illegal alienâ€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="butterbean"][quote="returning_resident"][quote="butterbean"][quote="returning_resident"][quote]Put more plainly, I assumed that 3,871,912 Mexicans in America kill at the same rate as 3,871,912 Mexicans in Mexico, then did the same for 336,717 Salvadorans, 77,000 Brazilians, 226,886 Chinese and 39 other categories of illegal alienâ€â€

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast