Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    According to the other discussion you started we are wrong. The only solution is to walk away and let Mexico have it. Aren't we the corrupt ones since we are European decedents?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just now read this thread but this is VERY STRANGE. I read in the Winston paper either yesterday or today that ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS have to sign up for the draft as soon as they either get here or turn 18. I KNOW where it was. I'm gonna find it and post.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

HERE IT IS. It was in today's edition, January 16th, in the "ASK SAM" column:

Q. My son will soon be 18. Is there a certain place he needs to go to register for the draft? I heard that this is required of all males turning 18. I don't want him to get into trouble for not signing up if it's recommended. - L.E.

A. Signing up with Selective Service is more than a recommendation - it's the law.

With a few exceptions, all men who live in the United States or its territories are required to register with the Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Even illegal aliens. Although commonly called "registering for the draft," there is no military draft at the moment. Signing up doesn't obligate a person to immediately report for combat duty. Selective Service is the government's way of keeping a handy list of names of young men, in case of a national emergency.

Exempt from registration are nonimmigrant aliens on student, tourist or diplomatic visas and cadets and midshipmen in the service academies and other U.S. military colleges. A person who moves to the United States after turning 18 must register before age 26.

Young men can register in several ways. Registration forms are available at post offices. College applicants can register when they fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Men also can register on the Internet at www.sss.gov
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Now, THAT is a disturbing bit of information. Is our military SO DESPERATE that they are taking ILLEGALS??? This is something that we need to investigate and, if true, PURSUE with a VENGEANCE.

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    wake up white boy- the united states never belonged to the People of mexico- it belonged to other tribes - that still exist in the united states - such as the navhoe and the Hopi indians and the blackfeet etc etc.
    saying it is their land is like saying finland is russia's land- because you might be distant cousins genetically.

I also think it is pretty arrogant of you- who came here because of the downfall of your own empire to tell United states citizens how to run things-
    and the russian mafia - imported with the immigration that came with the downfall of the soviet union is now doing very well in a brutal sort of way -in the united states.
    when I heard you were russian I had to laugh- the black market for cars created by russians immigrants in washington and oregon - is so bad that the laws had to changed to stop them from their dealings-
    when I was buying a car last month- I hung up the phone every time I got a russian/ eastern european voice- because I knew exactly what it was going to be about.
    In other words, the only good thing that came of the russian immigration was that it was limited by geography.
    and you say you are against welfare? all the russians (and that would be you and your parents were sustained by the very generous welfare system of the united states ) and none of you had any problem taking this welfare. IN vancouver wa, the russians would go into the salvation army and take all the free bread and cakes - no problem- is amerika we take we like - and then we are so arrogant to tell americans what to do.
    My family came to USA for our safety, my father was a powerful person in Russia, he was trying to stop Russia when they were braking the country apart, my father was a communist (I'm not).

I'm not sure what other Russian people are doing here but all I know is that I'm a USA citizen and I follow the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    According to the other discussion you started we are wrong. The only solution is to walk away and let Mexico have it. Aren't we the corrupt ones since we are European decedents?
    No lets work together.

White boy- and you come here to tell us americans what to do?
    You throw out the example of small pox and the bad europeans- when if we really were a bad country we would have shot your father and mother and you-instead we let you're parents come here- gave all your family welfare and free education - free translators and did not harass and threaten you're safety -even though you were our enemies and you now have the nerve to tell us that we should give back the united states to the mexicans?
    I suggest you go to Turkey and inform the Turks that they need to be nice to Armenians - and give them gold lexus cars - 2006 and half the country- and see how long you last-
    by the way Whats this "we business " white boy"? I suggest once again that you go back to Russia and fix the mess there - anchor babies suck

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    White boy- and you come here to tell us americans what to do?
    You throw out the example of small pox and the bad europeans- when if we really were a bad country we would have shot your father and mother and you-instead we let you're parents come here- gave all your family welfare and free education - free translators and did not harass and threaten you're safety -even though you were our enemies and you now have the nerve to tell us that we should give back the united states to the mexicans?
    I suggest you go to Turkey and inform the Turks that they need to be nice to Armenians - and give them gold lexus cars - 2006 and half the country- and see how long you last-
    by the way Whats this "we business " white boy"? I suggest once again that you go back to Russia and fix the mess there - anchor babies suck
    What are you talking about, so you know me? My family never received welfare, my parents paid taxes which supports my free education and my father speaked English when we came here, at first we were poor so we lived in a one bedroom small apartment (a family of four).

WhiteBoy21,

Why is it that you feel guilty or a sense of guilt for things you had nothing to do with? None of us that are alive today had anything to do with native americans getting smallpox.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you feel guilty about all of the people in Europe who died of the Bubonic Plague, Whiteboy?? Or the FLU EPIDEMIC in the 20's?? WHY do you feel the need to carry the weight of all of HISTORY on your shoulders? OR EXPECT US TO DO SO???

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast