Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Uh huh.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy21
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Well we can see you like to talk about yourself. Since you are here talking the world on ALIPAC, what would like to say about your country ?

What is on your mind ?
    Well I think America is trying to fight the wrong war (illegal immigration).

Currently, over 60% of all U.S. treasury securities are owned by foreign investors, just image them pulling the money out of America which will hurt our economy and our people much more then illegal immigration.

Sooner or later Saudi Arabia will take out their money and stop supplying their oil.

What does USA stand for? Under Saudi Arabia?
    Your business must be doing very well. In order to qualify for a visa under business ownership you need to be making a substantial amount of money. If you are not legal, you should go and apply right away. Just contact the US State Department or ICE and they will take good care of you.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Well we can see you like to talk about yourself. Since you are here talking the world on ALIPAC, what would like to say about your country ?

What is on your mind ?
    Well I think America is trying to fight the wrong war (illegal immigration).

Currently, over 60% of all U.S. treasury securities are owned by foreign investors, just image them pulling the money out of America which will hurt our economy and our people much more then illegal immigration.

Sooner or later Saudi Arabia will take out their money and stop supplying their oil.

What does USA stand for? Under Saudi Arabia?
    Your business must be doing very well. In order to qualify for a visa under business ownership you need to be making a substantial amount of money. If you are not legal, you should go and apply right away. Just contact the US State Department or ICE and they will take good care of you.
    No need, I received citizenship because of my parents when I was younger, they came from Russia.

So, you think illegal immigration is good for America.

Shall we scratch your name off of the invitation list to the Rumble at the ranch ?!

You don't own a Public Relations firm do you ?
    No I am in the distribution business.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Whiteboy,

You said that we should legalize illegals to make more tax money to care for the aging boomers.

I asked if there were any other activities you favor legalizing? We could raise more tax dollars for the boomer retirement if we legalized drugs and prostitution along with illegal immigrants.

What else would you legalize to raise money for the boomers Whiteboy?

W
    Legalize dugs and prostitution? Now that's out of line.

Well, you are willing to legalize illegal immigrants and illegal immigration for a boost to tax revenues.. why would you stop there?

Furthermore, several studies have concluded that if we legalize illegal immigrants currently in the US then their tax drain will increase instead of decrease. We are talking about people from generations of poverty making low wages and that will not change with legalization.

We are also talking about a criminal culture that has broken several laws already. Why would anyone assume that their criminal conduct would stop after breaking so many laws already?

They already drain over 70 billion per year out of the national tax base and each year that drain gets bigger. Aside from the tax drain, Americans are paying more and more for health care and insurance thanks to the illegals. Illegal aliens would be able to take advantage of more public services reserved for citizens if they are legalized thus increasing the drain.

Using your idea, we would be in deeper financial trouble than we are now with millions of more illegal aliens heading our way quickly to plunder the society that rewards illegal behavior.

Legalizing illegal aliens is a nice warm happy thought that seems like a great idea... till you study it and actually think about the consequences.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to decrease or cut off the benefits because 70 billion a year is crazy.

They have a right to be here, it was their land.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I suppose that means we should let Mexico have it back?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I suppose that means we should let Mexico have it back?
    No by doing so, we will be admiting wong doing.

Mexico running USA would not be a good idea (their government is very corrupt), we have success on their land and they should be part of our success.

wake up white boy- the united states never belonged to the People of mexico- it belonged to other tribes - that still exist in the united states - such as the navhoe and the Hopi indians and the blackfeet etc etc.
    saying it is their land is like saying finland is russia's land- because you might be distant cousins genetically.

I also think it is pretty arrogant of you- who came here because of the downfall of your own empire to tell United states citizens how to run things-
    and the russian mafia - imported with the immigration that came with the downfall of the soviet union is now doing very well in a brutal sort of way -in the united states.
    when I heard you were russian I had to laugh- the black market for cars created by russians immigrants in washington and oregon - is so bad that the laws had to changed to stop them from their dealings-
    when I was buying a car last month- I hung up the phone every time I got a russian/ eastern european voice- because I knew exactly what it was going to be about.
    In other words, the only good thing that came of the russian immigration was that it was limited by geography.
    and you say you are against welfare? all the russians (and that would be you and your parents were sustained by the very generous welfare system of the united states ) and none of you had any problem taking this welfare. IN vancouver wa, the russians would go into the salvation army and take all the free bread and cakes - no problem- is amerika we take we like - and then we are so arrogant to tell americans what to do.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast