Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In the 18th Century it was less than 2% of the population that affected change. While we don’t have to use the same tactics, we have to be just as vigilant. We have to work on those in office to affect the change that we desire without rest. Those who are too ignorant or too wrapped up in simply surviving are not in the fight the way we are. We can educate the ignorant and we can encourage those who are struggling. We have lost one battle but we have not lost our country.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

[
    The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo.
    When the Mexican commissioners made advances for peace at the beginning of the year 1848, they were given terms almost as liberal as those offered them before Scott had stormed and occupied their capital. By the treaty concluded at Guadalupe-Hidalgo, February 2, 1848, Mexico was required to cede California and New Mexico to the United States and to recognize the Rio Grande as the southern and western boundary of Texas. In return, the United States paid Mexico $15,000,000 cash and assumed some $3,250,000 more in claims of American citizens on the Mexican government. Considering the facts that California was scarcely under Mexican control at all and might have been taken at any moment by Great Britain, France, or Russia; that New Mexico was still the almost undisturbed home of Indian tribes; that the land from the Nueces to the Rio Grande was almost a desert; and that the American troops were in possession of the Mexican capital, the terms offered Mexico were very generous. Polk was urged by many to annex the whole country of Mexico to the United States, but he refused to consider such a proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyr1
    Ha.....I already had to learn spanish. Texas is damn near Mexico now.

What I consider to be a major problem is that our "representatives" want the hispanic vote and are willing to let immigration issues continue for their own personal gains. Why cant our gov just put it on a national ballot and let us vote. They seem to be ignoring the fact that 4 out of 5 Americans want a major immigration reform. Without amnesty would be nice but they at least need to target businesses hiring illegals. geez I get sick at my stomach every time I think about how bad we are getting over run here in Texas. I dont know about the rest of the states but im sure it is just as bad.
    Yeah! Your Great American Leader,"Perry" is back.I think "Kinky" had the right idea for Tex.
    I wouldn`t feel too bad tho,look at Arizona,with mccain.Just be glad mccain isn`t from Texas,or is from,far away from that is.
    You know as well as I do that "bush/mccain,kennedy and the like,want to build the fence on the Southern Boarder of Mexico. AND!,the new Highway will not pass through Crawford Tx.....any bets?
    How much more will it take before Americans realize that we are being taken over with the help of our own,so called,Government.
    Please go watch the new movie "freedomtofascism.com" by "Aaron Russo",famous for the Movies,"The Rose","Trading Places" and responsible for "Led Zeppelin" "Jefferson Airplane","Gratefull, Dead" and more.You may not know these bands,maybe you do,but they were,and some still are, Very,Very,big in the music world.
    Also,go to Google>Video>type in the search bar"income Tax">choose "Thief by Deception" and see just how the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on anyone,relates to "Illegal Immigration" and how the IRS is doing everything they can to cover it up and continue to perpetuate this fraud on the American People.If you ain`t pissed off by these,you ain`t American.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    [
    The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo.
    When the Mexican commissioners made advances for peace at the beginning of the year 1848, they were given terms almost as liberal as those offered them before Scott had stormed and occupied their capital. By the treaty concluded at Guadalupe-Hidalgo, February 2, 1848, Mexico was required to cede California and New Mexico to the United States and to recognize the Rio Grande as the southern and western boundary of Texas. In return, the United States paid Mexico $15,000,000 cash and assumed some $3,250,000 more in claims of American citizens on the Mexican government. Considering the facts that California was scarcely under Mexican control at all and might have been taken at any moment by Great Britain, France, or Russia; that New Mexico was still the almost undisturbed home of Indian tribes; that the land from the Nueces to the Rio Grande was almost a desert; and that the American troops were in possession of the Mexican capital, the terms offered Mexico were very generous. Polk was urged by many to annex the whole country of Mexico to the United States, but he refused to consider such a proposal.

If these "fine folks" think they have a claim to this land then why don't they take it to court instead of marching in the streets like a bunch of rabble?
    I think that would be a good history lesson for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Forsaken Children

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    If these "fine folks" think they have a claim to this land then why don't they take it to court instead of marching in the streets like a bunch of rabble?
    This is not meant for you MoutianDog,I just had to say it.
    I can`t understand why the Americans,that say they LOVE THEIR CHILDREN havn`t put an end to this "Third World" in the making.
    What is it going to take?Even the Children,whom can not fight for themselves,are being forsaken by the same parents that SAY they,LOVE their Children.
    Thats a LOVE,I`m very happy to say,my parents did not have for me.
    When Americans are willing to sacrifice their own children,America is doomed.
    Please do not write telling me that I`m crazy,and that YOU love you children....Write and tell me what you are doing to secure their FUTURE....NOT YOURS....This goes for your neighbors too.

Nancy Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by rustyr1
    Ha.....I already had to learn spanish. Texas is damn near Mexico now.

What I consider to be a major problem is that our "representatives" want the hispanic vote and are willing to let immigration issues continue for their own personal gains. Why cant our gov just put it on a national ballot and let us vote. They seem to be ignoring the fact that 4 out of 5 Americans want a major immigration reform. Without amnesty would be nice but they at least need to target businesses hiring illegals. geez I get sick at my stomach every time I think about how bad we are getting over run here in Texas. I dont know about the rest of the states but im sure it is just as bad.
    I just heard Nancy Pelosi tall American that she and the Dem`s will handle everything in a "Bipartisan" way.What the hell does that mean? Bush as somehow removed our "Pro Enforcement" friends,and replaced them with "Pro Amnesty" foes.Do you think this is a Consequence?I don`t think so.
    Why would g bush insist on Electronic Voting Machines?

I will rather live alone in a hut up in the mountains than
    speak spanish (yes, with a lower case)...

That's what happens when America tries to cater to everybody and
    accomodate every language and culture in the world.

Re: Forsaken Children

Quote Originally Posted by jcalex
    I can`t understand why the Americans,that say they LOVE THEIR CHILDREN havn`t put an end to this "Third World" in the making.
    What is it going to take?Even the Children,whom can not fight for themselves,are being forsaken by the same parents that SAY they,LOVE their Children.
    Please do not write telling me that I`m crazy,and that YOU love you children....Write and tell me what you are doing to secure their FUTURE....NOT YOURS....This goes for your neighbors too.
    Jcalex, you asked us tell you what we are doing for our children, well when my daughter was growing up I taught her right from wrong, I taught her about the Bible and how hard work and dedication will get her where she wants to go, she is now a fine Christian lady and working as a Police Officer, she also speaks spanish and Ameican sign language.
    As for myself I live in an area where I am able to watch the border and stop the illegals from coming across, I do this for myself, my family and for my country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: Forsaken Children

Quote Originally Posted by jcalex
    Jcalex, you asked us tell you what we are doing for our children, well when my daughter was growing up I taught her right from wrong, I taught her about the Bible and how hard work and dedication will get her where she wants to go, she is now a fine Christian lady and working as a Police Officer, she also speaks spanish and Ameican sign language.
    As for myself I live in an area where I am able to watch the border and stop the illegals from coming across, I do this for myself, my family and for my country.
    God bless you, Mountain Dog. I know you weren't fishing for kudos, but you deserve them.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast