Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    YES

What if those of us against illegal immigration... let them see what it is like to stop purchasing for ONE WEEK. Not buying anything that wasn't absolutely necessary? But you would have to be true to that...only the basic necessities. NO LUXURIES OF any kind! No going out to see a movie...no shopping...no bowling...NO FAST FOOD...no resturants....NOTHING! NO TV shows that have actors that support illegal immigration. EVERYTHING NEEDS TO STOP... as much as possible so that we can BEGIN to FINALLY BE HEARD!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    YES

What if those of us against illegal immigration... let them see what it is like to stop purchasing for ONE WEEK. Not buying anything that wasn't absolutely necessary? But you would have to be true to that...only the basic necessities. NO LUXURIES OF any kind! No going out to see a movie...no shopping...no bowling...NO FAST FOOD...no resturants....NOTHING! NO TV shows that have actors that support illegal immigration. EVERYTHING NEEDS TO STOP... as much as possible so that we can BEGIN to FINALLY BE HEARD!
    Now THAT sounds like a meaningful statement that would get some attention. I wonder how many folks we could get to join in? We would definitely need some help from radio shows or someone like O'Reilly or Dobbs. It would have to be well planned and executed.

Does anyone else like this idea?

These are not bad ideas but I think it would have to be repeated several times to gain popularity. Ex boycott the first saturday of every month. I know a lot of people that would comply.

You know what I really dont understand though is why does the media ignore the issue. I was watching MSNBC early this morning and in a discussion one of those hosts began to speak about immigration....just about 30sec into his discussion he stopped in mid sentence and told his partner "take it away".......when his partner looked at him funny he said "I dunno a voice in my ear piece told me to turn it over to you" they then dropped the subject of immigration and talked about the war. Strange eh?

JAK
    They have NEVER given this issue the exposure it deserves. They are either traitors or they are controlled. I don't understand all of this...so I don't know...but this is what it seems to me.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like boycotts. I have already been doing it for a while at certian
    places...i.e., Applebees...my family loves that place..but guess what?
    They are listed on wehirealiens.com. So we dont go there anymore.
    Wish I could do more though. Just seems like locally nobody
    cares anymore. Is it compacency or that noboby wants to step
    on anyone's toes?

What would you do alabamajim?

What about purchasing power....after all ...this is the only thing they hear...!

If you "could" unite Americans...for some reason Americans seem to have a problem uniting...I don't understand this? Its as if they cannot be inconvenienced at all. From TV shows to shopping at WalMart. There is something wrong with this picture. The one thing I do believe is that if Americans don't start putting this first and uniting...we are going to lose.
    AMERICANS MUST UNITE! WE MUST BE AS ONE!
    This should be the number one issue. We are being invaded by Mexico...with bush, big business, democrats for the latino vote...and it seems the media...I have NEVER SEEN AN ISSUE SOOOOO IGNORED!
    We have to DEMAND to be heard. If they don't get our money...as long as we are the majority...we can make this happen.
    well i would form group sthats would get into the faces of the bosses that hire illegals in the first place.(as i said earlier we go to job sites and when we find illegals we out thier tools back in their trucks and get in their faces..)asking and shaming them into leaving won't work..we did to my them more afraid of being here than they have made us,,,no i not saying go out there and bust heads,,but if we get in their face ,,they will turn tail and run..my small group has done away with 5 sites and one trailer full of illegals..and that was with $20 in gas and a week of looking..come on we can't be too damn civil with these people...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alabamajim
    What would you do alabamajim?

What about purchasing power....after all ...this is the only thing they hear...!

If you "could" unite Americans...for some reason Americans seem to have a problem uniting...I don't understand this? Its as if they cannot be inconvenienced at all. From TV shows to shopping at WalMart. There is something wrong with this picture. The one thing I do believe is that if Americans don't start putting this first and uniting...we are going to lose.
    AMERICANS MUST UNITE! WE MUST BE AS ONE!
    This should be the number one issue. We are being invaded by Mexico...with bush, big business, democrats for the latino vote...and it seems the media...I have NEVER SEEN AN ISSUE SOOOOO IGNORED!
    We have to DEMAND to be heard. If they don't get our money...as long as we are the majority...we can make this happen.
    well i would form group sthats would get into the faces of the bosses that hire illegals in the first place.(as i said earlier we go to job sites and when we find illegals we out thier tools back in their trucks and get in their faces..)asking and shaming them into leaving won't work..we did to my them more afraid of being here than they have made us,,,no i not saying go out there and bust heads,,but if we get in their face ,,they will turn tail and run..my small group has done away with 5 sites and one trailer full of illegals..and that was with $20 in gas and a week of looking..come on we can't be too damn civil with these people...
    Well, you have to be careful how you handle things like that. I thought that the guys videotaping the Nestle contractor hiring illegals and catching him slandering "white people" was the sort of valuable action that gets things accomplished. Failing to be civil is one thing, but no one here should even dream of crossing the line into violence or illegality. That only sets back the cause and allows the media to protray the alien criminals and their accomplices as victims.

JAK
    Getting in their face...and making them move on...?!

On to where...the next location? This isn't going to work. We need to hit the heart of the problem. Shut down the flow of money. Using purchasing power...but if we don't unite...this won't work either. I too have stopped shopping and spending money are particular places...but until we do it with MILLIONS of Americans ACTING AS ONE...it won't work.
    Because until then...eveything we do is diluted so much...it doesn't count.
    If Americans would do this one thing and be true to it and "not cheat" so to speak...we could make this happen. Even the democrats in power don't want the economy shut down. Business would be screaming. Congress would take notice... and so would the media.

Banned
    Getting in their face...and making them move on...?!

On to where...the next location? This isn't going to work. We need to hit the heart of the problem. Shut down the flow of money. Using purchasing power...but if we don't unite...this won't work either. I too have stopped shopping and spending money are particular places...but until we do it with MILLIONS of Americans ACTING AS ONE...it won't work.
    Because until then...eveything we do is diluted so much...it doesn't count.
    If Americans would do this one thing and be true to it and "not cheat" so to speak...we could make this happen. Even the democrats in power don't want the economy shut down. Business would be screaming. Congress would take notice... and so would the media.
    What's more, such an all-out boycott would cut deeply into sales tax and other local revenues, increasing the odds that local and state government would take notice and do something.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    dlm, I like your idea, a human wall!!!! I think that it would take a little planning, but I think it might be something to get attention, people from all states coming in, thousands of people standing at the border, even if it is not the whole length, a huge amount of patriotic Americans making a stand down there, that would speak volumes, no one was armed, or was with the intent to have trouble, just a "stand-up", meaning a stand-up for our border and against illegal immigration.

That would generate a lot of media attention, and I bet Lou Dobbs could be talked into being there, so long as it was planned ahead.

Hmmmm...................................
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast