Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Jcalex wrote:
    It`s not you that I am talking about,It`s Americans.If America could stick together for one moment,we could get done,anything we wanted to get done,including Immigration,Job`s,the future of our Children,cost of an Education,ect,ect.We could change America for he better,if,and that`s a big if,Americans would come together as one.If Americans came together just once,saw that it worked,America would come together again,and again,and again until we put America back on the right tract.

Well, you are contradicting yourself over and over, I made a suggestion about "coming together" as you said, and you decided the idea had absolutely no merit, why? You said yourself if only Americans would come together, well this woud be doing just that, what is it you want?

You should not be here if all you are going to do is bellyache, then shoot down all ideas to bring attention to this battle we are in, then sit and tell us all that we are doing nothing.

See jcalex, this is what we are here for, to be a cohesive force, not a divisive group, let's not be like the anarchists and the other OBL people and start eating our own. I could get nastier about this, but you are one of us, we have all felt the brunt of a not so good election outcome, everyone is feeling down, I'll give you that. However, we have to get over it, start throwing out ideas, and move forward, otherwise, we are only going to implode as a national force that has already made a big difference, we still can.
    NO Elizabeth! We are not here to make plans to travel thousands of miles and hold hands,and set around the campfire and singing "Cum-bi-Yah".
    I`m getting ready to travel to Washington DC to protest,waring a costume of a "Vendetta Character" at the cost,to me, of $500+.Please tell all of us what you given of yourself lately that would give you the right to associate someone else with "OBL".
    As far a "Belly Aching" goes,The Idea of standing Americans up,hand to hand,the length of our boarder is not at all Practical,maybe even absurd.It would be much more effective if we stood hand to hand in our own community,as a Cohesive Force.
    Also,I have not "Shot Down" all ideas,just yours.You don`t need to be here if you can`t come up with ideas that are do-able,not these fantasy trips like some wayward group on Hippies might come up with.Get off our your High Horse and put your feet on the ground.OH Yeah! If you can`t take the heat,get out of the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by jcalex
    Jcalex wrote:
    It`s not you that I am talking about,It`s Americans.If America could stick together for one moment,we could get done,anything we wanted to get done,including Immigration,Job`s,the future of our Children,cost of an Education,ect,ect.We could change America for he better,if,and that`s a big if,Americans would come together as one.If Americans came together just once,saw that it worked,America would come together again,and again,and again until we put America back on the right tract.

Well, you are contradicting yourself over and over, I made a suggestion about "coming together" as you said, and you decided the idea had absolutely no merit, why? You said yourself if only Americans would come together, well this woud be doing just that, what is it you want?

You should not be here if all you are going to do is bellyache, then shoot down all ideas to bring attention to this battle we are in, then sit and tell us all that we are doing nothing.

See jcalex, this is what we are here for, to be a cohesive force, not a divisive group, let's not be like the anarchists and the other OBL people and start eating our own. I could get nastier about this, but you are one of us, we have all felt the brunt of a not so good election outcome, everyone is feeling down, I'll give you that. However, we have to get over it, start throwing out ideas, and move forward, otherwise, we are only going to implode as a national force that has already made a big difference, we still can.
    NO Elizabeth! We are not here to make plans to travel thousands of miles and hold hands,and set around the campfire and singing "cum-bi-Yah".
    I`m getting ready to travel to Washington DC to protest,waring a costume of a "Vendetta Character" at the cost,to me, of $500+.Please tell all of us what you given of yourself lately that would give you the right to associate someone else with "OBL".
    As far a "Belly Aching" goes,The Idea of standing Americans up,hand to hand,the length of our boarder is not at all Practical,maybe even absurd.It would be much more effective if we stood hand to hand in our own community,as a Cohesive Force.
    Also,I have not "Shot Down" all ideas,just yours.You don`t need to be here if you can`t come up with ideas that are do-able,not these fantasy trips like some wayward group on Hippies might come up with.Get off our your High Horse and put your feet on the ground.OH Yeah! If you can`t take the heat,get out of the kitchen.
    so what you're saying is that you spent 500+ to go to DC ,,to do what??play dress-up... all any of y'all are doing ,,is bitching and crying..do we want all of America back, for all Americans, or just enough of America so y'all feel warm and safe in y'all 500,000 homes,,,know this...the poor Americans need a future too...

Alabamajim - seriously I do not think there are many people here with $500,000 homes. I could be wrong I guess.

I know I do not have a home in that price range. My family is average middle class, working and living from paycheck to paycheck and those paychecks are getting harder and harder to stretch.

I realize the poor were the first to get hit hard by the illegals but believe me the middle class is feeling it more and more every day.

I imagine it's on this site someplace, but what is "OBL?"

As for American's coming together ... just a couple of cents follow:

Anyone remember Hands Across America? I'm going to google that and see how that was organized. Anyone who signed up for that, didn't have to travel thousands of miles. If I remember correctly, the later one signed up, perhaps they were asked to participate in another town, but it was within their own state. I don't even remember the cause at the moment. Anyway, same principle with a different message in this case.

(And it is not unlike what the Mexicans, etc., have done in our streets)

Also, it is possible to do some major boycotting, just takes some planning. For instance, people are shut up in their homes during blizzards without electric, heat/hot water, etc. Sometimes it takes days to dig oneself out. Days before power is restored. It basically takes planning for such blizzards and shut downs. i.e. heavy clothing, electric (battery) socks/gloves, stock the cupboards, camp stoves, sterno, melt the snow for water, boil over a fire, cook over a fire, stock up with necessary supplies, etc.

Same thing with hurricanes. Human beings are capable of surviving much, when they have to.

If many American's united from these different causes and messages, something of that magnitude would definitely make a point.

For instance: we're here at Alipac. Then isn't there a Team America? Does Alipac like them? What other sites does Alipac work with? Someone said there were sites about Iraq, etc.

If all or many of the causes could come together with a kind of umbrella fashioned message which would encompass a united message, that might get across. Or perhaps the sites people could come together on different occasions, supporting each other's folks?

If people signed up to participate for a date in the future, then were assigned a certain place (as was done in Hands Across America), then vacation day(s) could also be planned around such date?

Just some thoughts folks. It would take people with more exposure and brains than I've got to organize something like this, but it can be done.

For God's sake, the Mexican's leadership and groups do it, why can't we?

Just some thoughts to toss in. I have others as well, but better left unsaid at the moment.

Jcalex wrote:

NO Elizabeth! We are not here to make plans to travel thousands of miles and hold hands,and set around the campfire and singing "cum-bi-Yah".
    JCALEX
    Please see your above statement in RED highlight.

No amount of anger or frustration can justify your being over the top nasty and rude to AmericanElizabeth or any other member of Alipac.

My suggestion to you, should you be receptive, is to take a breath and rethink how your posts look to the world as well as how insulting they are to our members. If your choice is to "eat our own," you'll not be welcomed here. We don't lower ourselves to the enemy's level on Alipac.

This won't be tolerated, JCALEX, so I'm asking you politely to cut it out.
    I won't be asking again.

Thank you.
    V
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    jcalex, it is noce you can afford to put out cash to go to DC if that is what you are going to do. I cannot do that, we live on one income, homeschool and this would be an expense that simply is not possible.

What I do with ALIPAC is to come here find out what is going on, yes, I type by sending emails and letters to representatives, and a lot of my efforts are local, rallies, held a rally, keep in touch with local politicians and neighborhood associations about issue in the community, police about gang problems, informing people I meet about ALIPAC and other sites and groups.

The money part of it, well you have the upper hand there on me I guess. You talked about being cohesive, and I know that when we come here, work on things and also with local groups, we are cohesive, but to travel long distances to go to DC (I live in NW Oregon) is not something I or many people can do, financially.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LIZ
    you don't need to justify your circumstances to anyone.
    The fact that you're here and fighting with such determination is all that matters to us.

Thanx for all that you do, Liz!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dk3
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyr1
    yes your right the MM are already there. They patrol the border in groups though. Wouldnt it be an awesome site though to stand like 20 feet apart stretching along the border for hundreds of miles. That would make a statement. I dunno......we have to figure out away to get the rest of America involved somehow.
    Better yet, have enough people to stand 3 feet or armlength apart.

dk3
    Jcalex wrote:

You don`t need to be here if you can`t come up with ideas that are do-able,

This woman has 3 times the posts that YOU do, suggesting to me that she is no newcomer. I would much rather go to the border and stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow Americans than wearing a stupid Vendetta costume that you brag is costing you upwards of $500.00, and could in all probability get you arrested. You go to DC like a silly kid, and let the REAL AMERICANS defend this border, just like we've always done.

YOU are the one that doesn't need to be here if you are going to try and hurt our people.

yes.....i thought the idea was to unite..........you know what i mean?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast