Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    dlm, I like your idea, a human wall!!!! I think that it would take a little planning, but I think it might be something to get attention, people from all states coming in, thousands of people standing at the border, even if it is not the whole length, a huge amount of patriotic Americans making a stand down there, that would speak volumes, no one was armed, or was with the intent to have trouble, just a "stand-up", meaning a stand-up for our border and against illegal immigration.

That would generate a lot of media attention, and I bet Lou Dobbs could be talked into being there, so long as it was planned ahead.

Hmmmm...................................
    I think that could be dangerous. It even seems to be dangerous for the border patrol.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well y'all keep playing nice ,with these people and obey the laws..the same laws that put us in this mess..me,i plan on running them out of my state, oh i go along wiith y'all plan not to buy...but i do believe it going to take a civilwar to get the country back for us,,not just for the middleclass..there is already talk about this and more of us are just waiting to act..i don't care what these people are calling us.( racist) I am not 4 year old, if I had to guess most of you here are in the middleclass to the upper middleclass,from around $100,000 to $500,000..and you hav'nt loss as much as we have ,you people can lose $20,000 and say oh well that hurts , if we lost $20,000 that would wipe us out ,we would be living in the streets,,it's bad enought for the poor as it is....more has to be done,,atleast we need to put some fear into these illegals..but for now i will do my best and wait..hell if i can nearly die for the people in Iraq than i can to the same for my people..

Human Wall

dlm, I like your idea, a human wall!!!! I think that it would take a little planning, but I think it might be something to get attention, people from all states coming in, thousands of people standing at the border, even if it is not the whole length, a huge amount of patriotic Americans making a stand down there, that would speak volumes, no one was armed, or was with the intent to have trouble, just a "stand-up", meaning a stand-up for our border and against illegal immigration.

That would generate a lot of media attention, and I bet Lou Dobbs could be talked into being there, so long as it was planned ahead.

Hmmmm...................................
    The "Minutemen" are already there.
    If every "Minuteman/Woman" volunteer was on the Boarder,we could stretch out for Miles and Miles.
    The reasons all of the Volunteers are not on the Boarder is just what you would expect...things like a JOB,Family,School,those kind of things.

yes your right the MM are already there. They patrol the border in groups though. Wouldnt it be an awesome site though to stand like 20 feet apart stretching along the border for hundreds of miles. That would make a statement. I dunno......we have to figure out away to get the rest of America involved somehow.

local Arm to Arm

Quote Originally Posted by rustyr1
    yes your right the MM are already there. They patrol the border in groups though. Wouldnt it be an awesome site though to stand like 20 feet apart stretching along the border for hundreds of miles. That would make a statement. I dunno......we have to figure out away to get the rest of America involved somehow.
    That would indeed be an awesome site.
    I also think surrounding local Businesses that hire Illegals would be a bit more
    do-able and would accomplish the same thing,in a Back Door kinda way.
    This way,Patriots would not have to loose a weeks work,and could be home at hight and not have to travel long distances,and would still have time to watch LOU.
    Those that hire Illegal Aliens are a wall themselves,they are spread out like the human chain would be.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Jcalex wrote:
    It`s not you that I am talking about,It`s Americans.If America could stick together for one moment,we could get done,anything we wanted to get done,including Immigration,Job`s,the future of our Children,cost of an Education,ect,ect.We could change America for he better,if,and that`s a big if,Americans would come together as one.If Americans came together just once,saw that it worked,America would come together again,and again,and again until we put America back on the right tract.

Well, you are contradicting yourself over and over, I made a suggestion about "coming together" as you said, and you decided the idea had absolutely no merit, why? You said yourself if only Americans would come together, well this woud be doing just that, what is it you want?

You should not be here if all you are going to do is bellyache, then shoot down all ideas to bring attention to this battle we are in, then sit and tell us all that we are doing nothing.

See jcalex, this is what we are here for, to be a cohesive force, not a divisive group, let's not be like the anarchists and the other OBL people and start eating our own. I could get nastier about this, but you are one of us, we have all felt the brunt of a not so good election outcome, everyone is feeling down, I'll give you that. However, we have to get over it, start throwing out ideas, and move forward, otherwise, we are only going to implode as a national force that has already made a big difference, we still can.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Here's a message for the illegal aliens (that's if they know how to read) and their misguided supporters- the southern part of the United States, as well as the rest of the United States belongs to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, it doesn't belong to mexico. If you honestly think that crying like babies while holding signs will get you control of America, then your obviously ignorant and stupid people. Go back to mexico.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

They are full of BS.

Many white/anglo americans have been here for centuries. Are they less american than the "not so pure" modern mexicans whom are a mix of who knows what? ( I can describe their impurity in a different way, but it will be edited....)
    Are they not speaking a european language?

If they think they are as pure as the 13th century Indians then they are the ones that need to be sent back to a different planet.
    Playing that race card shows how ignorant and uneducated these masses really are.
    Cultural geography along with ancient geology shows that at one time we were all one in ONE contiguous continent called Pangea. (one earth)
    Then through earth's plate movements the continents split up into different ways.
    So in a way we are really all the same.
    End of story.
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    YES

What if those of us against illegal immigration... let them see what it is like to stop purchasing for ONE WEEK. Not buying anything that wasn't absolutely necessary? But you would have to be true to that...only the basic necessities. NO LUXURIES OF any kind! No going out to see a movie...no shopping...no bowling...NO FAST FOOD...no resturants....NOTHING! NO TV shows that have actors that support illegal immigration. EVERYTHING NEEDS TO STOP... as much as possible so that we can BEGIN to FINALLY BE HEARD!
    NOt sure if I will make things worse in Mexico which in turn might bring in more illegals, but I refuse to buy anything made in Mexico. I won't even go into Mexico anymore to spend a dime!
    Adios Corona beer.
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

nasty??

Jcalex wrote:
    It`s not you that I am talking about,It`s Americans.If America could stick together for one moment,we could get done,anything we wanted to get done,including Immigration,Job`s,the future of our Children,cost of an Education,ect,ect.We could change America for he better,if,and that`s a big if,Americans would come together as one.If Americans came together just once,saw that it worked,America would come together again,and again,and again until we put America back on the right tract.

Well, you are contradicting yourself over and over, I made a suggestion about "coming together" as you said, and you decided the idea had absolutely no merit, why? You said yourself if only Americans would come together, well this woud be doing just that, what is it you want?

You should not be here if all you are going to do is bellyache, then shoot down all ideas to bring attention to this battle we are in, then sit and tell us all that we are doing nothing.

See jcalex, this is what we are here for, to be a cohesive force, not a divisive group, let's not be like the anarchists and the other OBL people and start eating our own. I could get nastier about this, but you are one of us, we have all felt the brunt of a not so good election outcome, everyone is feeling down, I'll give you that. However, we have to get over it, start throwing out ideas, and move forward, otherwise, we are only going to implode as a national force that has already made a big difference, we still can.
    It nice to know that so many are reading my post.I don`t know where I`ve contradicted my self. I`m going to Washington,dress like one of the "Vendetta" characters to protest at a cost to me of around $500,what have you done lately,other than type.Show me a one of your cohesive forces on the street,out of you little pc room....I could get nastier about this also,but,out of respect for the rest of this group,when I do have something nasty to say,I do it in the form of a PM.It`m not my fault that you Misunderstood my post.Others didn`t.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast