Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    jcalex, I come here to vent, but I work hard locally, every day, doing all I can to talk to people, inform them, steer them towards information that will open their eyes, and beyond having to deal with the gangs and fear of violence in my own apartment complex, it is all I have the energy for, what else are you expecting?

We have had to pull our kids out of public schools and homeschool, our own state has been handing out benefits to illegal aliens, they have been allowing them licenses, which give them too many privelages here, and all the while they continue to degrade not only wages in Oregon, but also the overall standard of living. I have been here, in my fully loaded illegal alien apartment complex, a virtual target at times for these people, fighting it tooth and nail.

Beyond running for office (for which I personally am unqualified for), there is not a whole lot more I have time for. And.....as we speak, I am now working hard to get ourselves out of this complex after my son came face to face with a man who's earlobe tattoo read "S 13".

I think, jcalex, I am going to give myself some time to work on this issue, and come here occassionally to vent. Then, I will be working again on the issue of illegal immigration, it appears we have a huge battle in front of us with the libs in control, and our president chomping at the bit to use it to his advantage.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jcalex
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by jcalex
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    No they are not just after the better life, they are after our country, and they want it lock, stock and barrel, and would prefer us to be gone along the way.

This is what we are fighting here for, to rid this country not only of those who came here illegally, but especially those who came here with hatred of Americans on their minds.

Legal immigrants, welcome, so long as they are glad to be here with Americans, illegal immigrants, sorry go back and wait your turn.
    Like I`ve said a thousands times"Americans are all talk"You let a hand full of people in Washington do bad things to you,and all you do it talk.Talk,Talk,Talk.Now,the Dem`s,knowing America wants control of immigration,will grant an Amnesty anyway,and all America will do is Talk,Talk,Talk.If you talk much longer,you will be Talking in Spanish.
    It`s not you that I am talking about,It`s Americans.If America could stick together for one moment,we could get done,anything we wanted to get done,including Immigration,Job`s,the future of our Children,cost of an Education,ect,ect.We could change America for he better,if,and that`s a big if,Americans would come together as one.If Americans came together just once,saw that it worked,America would come together again,and again,and again until we put America back on the right tract.

jcalex,
    What are you alluding to? You keep repeating this post, so tell me what you are trying to say. That no one here is doing anything?
    i think he's calling us woman that do nothing but ,,bitch and cry.. can't help but to think he's right...i don't like it but ...the illegals are stealing this country ....yes i know most of us did alot but we have to do more...we have to hit the streets more

jcalex. Like many here we are doing all we can to protect the future for our children. Like americanelizabeth our children are and will be homeschooled. We cannot put them in these schools if we expect them to learn the values of God and Country, not to mention a good academic education. I arranged my job situation around being able to work from home just so I could stay home and raise and teach our children.

There are only 24 hours in a day and I do as much as I can between job, teaching children, etc. mostly by spreading the word and trying to wake people up to the insanity that is swirling around them.

What more would you like me to do?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    jcalex. Like many here we are doing all we can to protect the future for our children. Like americanelizabeth our children are and will be homeschooled. We cannot put them in these schools if we expect them to learn the values of God and Country, not to mention a good academic education. I arranged my job situation around being able to work from home just so I could stay home and raise and teach our children.

There are only 24 hours in a day and I do as much as I can between job, teaching children, etc. mostly by spreading the word and trying to wake people up to the insanity that is swirling around them.

Better yet, maybe jcalex will tell us what he is doing...

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968

Better yet, maybe jcalex will tell us what he is doing...
    where is jcalex from anyways??? I know what i would do if anyone is willing to listen..

Crocket, you lift my spirits whenever you are around and I thank you for that.

welll .i tell y'all anyways..i would tried to get the money up to send people (bus loads) to face the leaders of all 50 states, and tell them what we want..than i would send people to the border to help out...it takes people and money.. and if that don't work..well it time to fight even harder and kick some butt..

alabamajim - actually I have thought all along that a concerted effort to get as many American Citizens at the border all at once would be a great stand. If they will not build a wall we can make one out of people.

JAK
    What would you do alabamajim?

What about purchasing power....after all ...this is the only thing they hear...!

If you "could" unite Americans...for some reason Americans seem to have a problem uniting...I don't understand this? Its as if they cannot be inconvenienced at all. From TV shows to shopping at WalMart. There is something wrong with this picture. The one thing I do believe is that if Americans don't start putting this first and uniting...we are going to lose.
    AMERICANS MUST UNITE! WE MUST BE AS ONE!
    This should be the number one issue. We are being invaded by Mexico...with bush, big business, democrats for the latino vote...and it seems the media...I have NEVER SEEN AN ISSUE SOOOOO IGNORED!
    We have to DEMAND to be heard. If they don't get our money...as long as we are the majority...we can make this happen.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    What would you do alabamajim?

What about purchasing power....after all ...this is the only thing they hear...!

If you "could" unite Americans...for some reason Americans seem to have a problem uniting...I don't understand this? Its as if they cannot be inconvenienced at all. From TV shows to shopping at WalMart. There is something wrong with this picture. The one thing I do believe is that if Americans don't start putting this first and uniting...we are going to lose.
    AMERICANS MUST UNITE! WE MUST BE AS ONE!
    This should be the number one issue. We are being invaded by Mexico...with bush, big business, democrats for the latino vote...and it seems the media...I have NEVER SEEN AN ISSUE SOOOOO IGNORED!
    We have to DEMAND to be heard. If they don't get our money...as long as we are the majority...we can make this happen.
    This is a good approach, and one for which a site such as this one can be quite valuable. If we can count on our fellow patriots to follow through, boycotts can be invaluable tools. I, for one, stick to my promises of boycott. For example, I declared a personal boycott of Target stores a couple of years ago over their booting of the Salvation Army and I have still not set foot in one of their stores since.

Boycotts of network television may be a good place to start. Banks that abet illegals would be another good and high-profile target. Companies that hire illegals or provide funding for MEChA or La Raza are other good targets. Some of these botcotts may complicate our lives ever so slightly, but isn't it worth the effort?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast