Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    I guess I'll just have to cook up some just for YOU!!!
    SWEET!
    Here's the refreshments...(no its not miller puke draft...)

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Where have you been CheyenneWoman? We have missed you.

Isabelle, read some of the information available here and make decisions for yourself. We have hotheads, like me sometimes, but we don't allow racism.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All right already - I'm cookin'. Here you go!!

Quote Originally Posted by isebelle
    i can show you manny post on the SOS bord that talk about mexicans becuse ive been there and red all there post
    What SOS does on their board is not our concern.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After a moment of thought it occured to me to make this little point. Mexican is a nationality, a citizen of Mexico is Mexican. An American citizen of Hispanic heritage is an American. Please don't confuse heritage with nationality.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isabelle:

Understand that ALIPAC does not allow racism on these boards. One of the things that we cherish in this country, however, is the right of people to voice their opinion.

If someone on the SOS boards chose to "voice their opinion", that is their right. But please don't bring that anger here - it's just not the place for it.

When you start throwing out words like "racist", and other name calling, etc., you've automatically lost respect and the argument.

BTW, how do your parents feel about your stand on illegals?

i will will not post the link becuse like the other member said i dont want to bring the anger in here but i want to ask you all this if a person who donate money to help mexican people over there in Mexico live are they consider a traitor to america

Most American's that have been born and raised here, actually do not make a difference about race, yes some places, but it's not just white's that do that.

What I'm saying is, it's more important to be an "American", inside and out, than one's race.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by isabelle
    i will will not post the link becuse like the other member said i dont want to bring the anger in here but i want to ask you all this if a person who donate money to help mexican people over there in Mexico live are they consider a traitor to america
    If you are living here legally, not on welfare, not using medical or social services, and are paying taxes then send all the money to relatives and charity in Mexico you want. However, if you are in American illegally and receiving any money from government or charity, then you can not afford to send money to Mexico. If you are doing that, then you are exploiting America's charitable and giving nature. Anyone doing that should be ashamed of themselves because they are users.

Our social services are intended to benefit Americans, not illegal aliens and anyone they choose to support in Mexico or other Nations.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

but i want to ask you all this if a person who donate money to help mexican people over there in Mexico live are they consider a traitor to america

If you are TRULY an American.......you wouldn't even have to ask that question.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast