Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    but i want to ask you all this if a person who donate money to help mexican people over there in Mexico live are they consider a traitor to america

If you are TRULY an American.......you wouldn't even have to ask that question.

i just want your opion on this matter

You got our opinion. If you are American you can do what you please with your money. If you are an illegal alien, you shouldn't even have an American Dollar in your possession. If you do, it was obtained by committing a crime.

Illegal aliens are not traitors because traitors must have an allegiance to a country before they can betray it. Illegal aliens are not loyal to America. Otherwise, they wouldn't willingly commit crimes, disrespect our laws by intrusion, march in our streets and wave the flags of foreign lands. That have shown us where their loyalty is.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whatever?! Ge the ---- off this site!

D.W.
    D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    Whatever?! Ge the ---- off this site!

D.W.

????

Quote Originally Posted by isabelle
    no im not form parent that were illegal my mom and dad came here the right way
    That's not what you said on the SOS forums, you said they were illegal, thus you are an anchor baby.

Say, have you heard the story about the Japanese-Americans during WWII? They were asked to sign an oath declaring allegiance to the US. 10,000 refused to sign and they lost their US citizenship. Same will happen to you if don't stop supporting the illegal invaders.

News Flash! MEXICAN is not a race!

Mexican is a nationality just like being French or German. Is there French Race? Is there a British Race?

Why have all of these illegal alien supporters made Mexico and Mexican a banner for race?

Sounds pretty racist to me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

why do i need to hate mexican if im half mexican my self i cant do that you know let me tell you how bad its i n mexico i was there 3 or 4 weeks ago and when i was coming back on the boarder i saw this 2 little girls working just to get a bite to eat i think one of them was 7 and the other one was 5 i just started to cry becuse i was thinking to my self they supposed to be in school not out here working when i start working half of my money will go to help people of Mexico becuse i know that i will fell good doing what i can to help sure i can have a huge 22 inch TV but it will make me fell better if i help send a kid of Mexico to school to be come some thing in life and not cross the boarder to get money to eat

Come on, isabelle, you're putting us on, right?

You're trying to imitate the crocodiles in Pearls Before Swine, aren't you?

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

isabelle said:
    why do i need to hate mexican if im half mexican my self
    Who said anything about that?
    If you want to send money home to Mexico fine, that is your choice.
    Maybe there is a forum you can find to help Mexico.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: IM LEGAL BUT I STILL TAKE EVERYTHING FORM YOU

Quote Originally Posted by isabelle
    I just won a $2,000 shopping spree form a car dealer ship named San bernardino kia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes I'm mexican so its true that I do take everthing form you but you know what IM LEGAL so you cant deport me or say anything HA HA !!!!! so i guess this mean you lose again!!!!!!!!!!!! I beat your going to find a way to portest against the car dealer ship LOL so go ahead be my guess portest all you want I'm going to enjoy my $2,000 shopping and you will just be at home eating lol and getting more ugly !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well congratulations on winning a shopping spree, and good for you for being here legally. By the way; does that shopping spree include a tutor at a good local "learning center" where you can improve your spelling skills?