Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    All right already - I'm cookin'. Here you go!!

PLEASE!!! Where is the recipe for that? It looks so good. I want to make that!

MW
    If you don't mind me asking, how old are you isabelle? This is not intended as an insult, but you sound real naive or fairly young. It would help some of us to understand where you're coming from if we knew a little more about you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

im 22

MW
    That is a little surprising, I would have thought you were younger. Thanks for the information.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isabelle what gave you the idea we are all racist and white? And why did you think we would care about you winning a $2000.00 spree? Seems like your first post was an attempt to anger us. I'm not upset at all about that. In fact I think it's great for you.If you work, you know that $2000.00 doesn't come easy and take about $500 (for taxes) now you have $1500.00. Wouldn't you like to think that $500 is going for things that benfit you? Or would you be ok with it being handed over to the some lazy non tax payer (reguardless of race)?

Re: IM LEGAL BUT I STILL TAKE EVERYTHING FORM YOU

Quote Originally Posted by isabelle
    I just won a $2,000 shopping spree form a car dealer ship named San bernardino kia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes I'm mexican so its true that I do take everthing form you but you know what IM LEGAL so you cant deport me or say anything HA HA !!!!! so i guess this mean you lose again!!!!!!!!!!!! I beat your going to find a way to portest against the car dealer ship LOL so go ahead be my guess portest all you want I'm going to enjoy my $2,000 shopping and you will just be at home eating lol and getting more ugly !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Isabelle. You might not Know me, but I sure know you from Myspace. Let me Tell you right now. I am not going to allow you to start BS over here like you do over there at MYSPACE. So your Choice Mrs you can go ahead and go or I will help you out.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

i am not going to star BS over here

Yes you are you have already. I have seen all your post and let me tell you. You are such a lier. Which post are you wanting to put up next the MM one. I am sure everyone will love to hear what you say about them.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Yes you are you have already. I have seen all your post and let me tell you. You are such a lier. Which post are you wanting to put up next the MM one. I am sure everyone will love to hear what you say about them.

ok i will not post on this board any more im sorry for all the truble that i cose you

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons

ok i will not post on this board any more im sorry for all the truble that i cose you
    You got that right. I am here and I'm not going to let you get away with not one thing. I will ban you so fast, it will make your head swim.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast