Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I've really come to hate freeloaders, and I don't see how anybody could feel compassion for these manipulating greedy people???
    I agree I can't stand it any longer, these are more of Jorge Bush's wonderful people that are hard at work doing the jobs Americans aren't doing!

I'm very familiar with One Bill Gil. He is just another racist legislator who grew up eating from the public trough and has never left that trough. As a California State Senator his only focus is with helping the illegal aliens. He is a traitor to the core.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

hmmmm, so they are recieveing over $1200 a month in assistance, that could be GOING TO AMERICAN CITIZENS.... wow... just wow.

I wonder why these other communities, white - black - asian - etc.. are not up in arms over this.. I just do not understand why????

I would like to know WHICH OF OUR POLITICIANS hold DUAL CITIZENSHIP...

If this can be pointed out, there should be hell to pay because how can you truly create, support and validate policy if you are loyal to various governments..

I know one for sure Homeland Security Michael Chernoff.

He has dual citizenship in Israel and United States.

For one, our incredibly competent DHS Secretary Michael Cherk-off is a dual citizen, of the U.S. and Israel. I think any federal employee, let alone a cabinet member should be required to denounce any foreign citizenship and swear faith and allegiance to the U.S. alone.

As far as having a vehicle stolen by an illegal, been there, done that. I had my truck stolen by an illegal alien Mexican, here in San Diego. How do I know the thief was an illegal? Because the SDPD found my beloved truck in the Barrio Logan area of San Diego, stripped of all my custom accessories and rebuilt with crap parts, with a fake styrofoam Mexican license plate. At the junkyard where they had my truck towed, inside I found a wallet with an assortment of fake CA driver's licenses and CA I.D.s with various Hispanic names.

So what did the SDPD do with this evidence? Nothing. They say without any help from the Mexican Govt., they can do little to arrest these illegal alien car theft rings, so they operate with impunity, totally free from ever getting caught, unless they are pulled over in the act. I found tools inside, no doubt with finger prints, all kinds of personal items, yet the police did nothing to follow up and try to track down the scumbag. So I was left with a totally ruined truck that my lame insurance company only gave me a few thousand for, which barely covered the down payment for a new vehicle and the thief walks free to do it all over all again without any fear of being caught.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

reptile09 wrote:
    I found tools inside, no doubt with finger prints, all kinds of personal items, yet the police did nothing to follow up and try to track down the scumbag.
    What do you suppose would have happened if the car had belonged to a policeman or a fireman?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

JAK
    THEIVES!!! This is exactly what these people are in more ways than one!!
    Sorry you had to go through an unfortunate experience THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED... If this government would DO IT'S JOB!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For one, our incredibly competent DHS Secretary Michael Cherk-off is a dual citizen, of the U.S. and Israel.
    He's just a boosh puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    hmmmm, so they are recieveing over $1200 a month in assistance, that could be GOING TO AMERICAN CITIZENS.... wow... just wow.

I wonder why these other communities, white - black - asian - etc.. are not up in arms over this.. I just do not understand why????
    I think because most people just don't know about this. I mean, how much do you see of this on mainstream news? And do you see this reported in mainstream newspapers?

Most Americans have no clue what's going on. I hope they're slowly waking up, but unil the mainstream media gets on board and reports the TRUTH, many many people will live in the dark.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast