Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm retired from the military and unless something has changed since I researched this a few months ago, the US military does not knowingly take illegal aliens. They do take resident aliens (green card holders). In the Air Force the resident aliens could not hold a security clearance, could only serve one enlistement (unless they became citizens) and could not progress past the rank of E-4. No NCOs or Officers.

Part of the DREAM Act would allow illegal aliens to gain citizenship through two years of military service. But this keeps getting shot down.

JAK
    In regard to the above article, I just wanted to point some things out...

I am soooo sick of all this corruption. Government, military (and I'm not talking about our soldiers...I am talking about men like this recruiter)and...racist latino organizations calling themselves civil rights organizations!

Like this:
    He gave the recruiter his address and phone number in Mexico, and the recruiter called him twice a week for the next two years, until he had talked Jesus into convincing his parents to move to California.
    In the Iraq war, citizenship is being used as a recruiting tool aimed specifically at young immigrants, who are told that by enlisting, they will be able to quickly get citizenship for themselves
    [quote]These marketing campaigns support the work of recruiters who—as mandated by the No Child Left Behind Act—must have free access to students in every one of the country’s public schools. Recruiters operating in high schools try to get children as young as 14 to sign up for the military’s DEP, which allows them to finish high school before going on active duty. Under the program, these young “men and women,â€
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    What other nations recruit illegal immigrants in there organized national army (not militias, or other para-military agencies), I'm sure none? I can understand the creation of the UN and NATO and other cooperating military nations that have soldiers from many nations combined to make one army so that nations without a strong free standing army can get defense! But to enlist your country's neighboring illegal citizens seems absurd!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    I'm retired from the military and unless something has changed since I researched this a few months ago, the US military does not knowingly take illegal aliens. They do take resident aliens (green card holders). In the Air Force the resident aliens could not hold a security clearance, could only serve one enlistement (unless they became citizens) and could not progress past the rank of E-4. No NCOs or Officers.

Part of the DREAM Act would allow illegal aliens to gain citizenship through two years of military service. But this keeps getting shot down.
    Yes, and Tyson's, etc., don't 'knowingly' hire illegals either. In fact, for years, the media and government said, 'What ilegals?'

They are working at defense plants, they are working in sensitive areas. they are working for our government, they are working in our schools, one was a BP agent = ex-navy man.

Anyone who thinks they are not in the military needs to really rethink that. Knowingly??? Sometimes one knows what one wants to know?

Are they just poor people the government has 'duped' into joining - might they be more sinister? How many might be Mexico Army?

People, put nothing past this government - nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    The illegals are being taken into the military because citizens are getting skeptical about joining. They had to get people somewhere......and are duping them into joining with promise of citizenship. This has gone on since WW1.

As for the executive orders, some are questionable, some are not. Some have been in existence for 50 years.

I wonder how they would go about interning 300,000,000 people?
    Do they really think mikitary personnel will completely turn against their spouses, parents, children, and other relatives?

Yes, I know citizenship has been given for military service, just don't know that it has been done in these numbers in recent history.

So do I think military personnel will completely turn against their fellow citizens - not in great numbers.

That's my concern about the foreign born - non citizen and illegal numbers in our military. It will be much easier to turn them on us - than our friends and neighbors.
    It all makes perfect sense. An armed military force with NO TIES to the country they are occupying (as the foreign born), will NOT think twice about gunning down innocent people. Including children!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    The illegals are being taken into the military because citizens are getting skeptical about joining. They had to get people somewhere......and are duping them into joining with promise of citizenship. This has gone on since WW1.

As for the executive orders, some are questionable, some are not. Some have been in existence for 50 years.

Do they really think mikitary personnel will completely turn against their spouses, parents, children, and other relatives?

Yes, I know citizenship has been given for military service, just don't know that it has been done in these numbers in recent history.

So do I think military personnel will completely turn against their fellow citizens - not in great numbers.

That's my concern about the foreign born - non citizen and illegal numbers in our military. It will be much easier to turn them on us - than our friends and neighbors.
    It all makes perfect sense. An armed military force with NO TIES to the country they are occupying (as the foreign born), will NOT think twice about gunning down innocent people. Including children!

That's the bone chilling thing none of us want to consider, isn't it?

But they had a news story on the military recruiting gang bangers, which might even be worse. Even the MSM had a story on street gangs that are active in the US military. Even in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012

por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I personally feel it is ABSURD to have anyone but US Citizens in our military!!! That just doesn't make sense to me!
    Depends on their Job... if they are cooking, cleaning, mechanics.. etc.. should be ok.. because contractors can do just that and not be a citizen... but anything much more than that.. I agree.. nothing with any real trust behind it.
    I don't see how their job would make any difference. They are in the military. They would have access to things they should not. They would be soldiers. They should not be there.

A cleaning person could do a lot of damage if they have access to a base, offices, barracks. A mechanic - now way should they be the ones to work on vehicles. A cook - goodness - one slip - and a whole base could be sickened.

Not no way - not no how.

Then contractors need to go also...
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I'm guessing in much the same way the bolsheviks/soviets handled the Russians at the beginning of the last century. A lot of them weren't exactly native loyal Russians either..
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Internment Camps, what a wonderful idea. The US did it to legal residents in WWII, why can't we do it to the illegal ones. There's a lot of desert in AZ, just fence it off and they can live in wooden barracks like the Japanese did. It would make for an outstanding deterrent.[/code]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast